Fan Fictions

NivRen FF: Ishaqzaade Chapter 2 Page 5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
So lovely to read about Nivren...really nice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF: Ishaqzaade Chapter 2 Page 5 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasluvsKinshuk

JasluvsKinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Woww Fizu... Awesome update as Usual. Loved the first chapter. Do update soon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

So lovely to read about Nivren...really nice...
Thanks Shanti, I'm glad you liked it
Big smile

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasluvsKinshuk

Woww Fizu... Awesome update as Usual. Loved the first chapter. Do update soon Big smile

Thanks Jesna, glad you liked it and will try to Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hey everyone, back with an update for this FF Big smile I just realised that the last time I updated this FF was January and now its July LOL but I'm gonna update more for this FF from now on Embarrassed

Nivren FF: Ishaqzaade Chapter 2:

Viren looks at Varun and Nivedita looks at Mala, Viren looks at Mala with a confused look and looks back at Varun still not getting what's happening, Nivedita asks Mala "Wait, who's Varun?" Mala was about to answer when Varun answers her question instead and says "I'm Varun, Hi" and gives her a little wave and smiles at her and with that Mala continues "And me and Varun have been going out with each other" Viren and Nivedita look at Varun and Mala shocked, Nivedita gives Mala a glare and walks away from there with Mala rushing behind her saying "Nivedita, stop I was going to tell you" and Viren just looks at Varun with a puzzled look on his face, Varun watched Mala and Nivedita go and looks at Viren and makes a childish face to Viren and says "At least you two stopped arguing, everything all good now" and was about to walk off but is stopped by Viren "Varun wait!" Varun turns around to see a serious face from Viren, Viren instantly smiles and says "Arre wah Varun, You have a girlfriend, I never thought you would easily get a female friend let alone a girlfriend" Varun was busy smiling when he realised what Viren had actually said and Viren and Varun burst out laughing. Mala was trying her best to stop Nivedita; she was literally running after Nivedita

Mala who is still running after Nivedita calls out "Nivedita stop please" Nivedita stops and Mala bumps into her, Nivedita says "Mala, how could you not tell me this, this is very big and you never thought to tell me" in a serious tone. Mala feebly replies "I wanted to introduce you to him properly but I could only do that if you and Viren stop arguing, I mean come on how many times have you argued with him today and its only been your first day" Nivedita looks at her and says "Its Ok Mala" and Mala replies "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Nivedita, and that's why your more of a sister to me" and they hug. Nivedita asks Mala "So tell me about your love story" Mala gets shy and blushes; Nivedita looks at her and says "Now why are you blushing like a newly wedded bride? I only asked how you met" Nivedita and Mala laugh and Mala tells her

Mala: We met in this college...

Varun: ...and we bumped into each other

Mala: We started arguing...

Varun: ...because we were both in a hurry

Mala: We used to argue soo much...

Varun: ...that if anyone tried to stop us they would scared

Mala: Then one day we realised...

Varun: ...that we liked each other

Mala: It took us days to tell each other...

Varun: ...that we love each other

Viren and Nivedita were gob smacked, they didn't know how to react, the whole thing was going through their heads, they started thinking about each other but quickly remembered their anger and brushed the thoughts off, and they all headed to lunch and find each other. Varun and Mala tell Viren and Nivedita "Now that you know about us, you wouldn't mind us having lunch together will you?" Viren and Nivedita didn't want to stop them so they agreed, Viren, Nivedita , Varun and Mala all sat at one table and ate lunch, Viren and Nivedita kept giving each other angry glares and Varun and Mala kept smiling and staring and talking to each other, finally the bell went and they went off to class

Nivedita finds Varun in her class and Viren finds Mala in his class, Varun tries to talk to Nivedita and Nivedita is half listening and half listening to the teacher, Viren didn't know what to do when he found Mala in his class, she seemed miffed with him, and he went and asked her what happened. Mala tells him off for being mean to Nivedita, Viren was surprised and was about to ask her something when the teacher tells him off and sends him out of the class, he decides to go to Varun's class instead, he goes there and sees Nivedita, he hides behind a pillar and stares at Nivedita, she looked beautiful, he didn't know how but he started to make his way into the class, just then Varun sees him and tries to stop him but can't, he notices him looking at Nivedita. The teacher interrupts Viren and asks him what he is doing here, Viren didn't know what to do and makes some excuse regarding Varun, and he manages to get Varun out of the class but sees that Nivedita didn't look at him at all deep inside he felt disappointed.

Viren and Varun are hanging about in the school when Varun decides to ask him what he thinks about Nivedita but indirectly, he says "Remember Viren, when we were younger we used to play that word game we loved" Viren looks at him confusingly and Varun explains the game "I say a word and you say the first word that come into your mind" and Viren remembers "Oh yeah, but why are you talking about it now?" Varun replies "Well I was thinking lets play it again for old time's sake" Viren smiles at him and agrees, Varun starts the game

Varun: Basketball

Viren: Sports

Varun: Flower

Viren: Rose

Varun: Colour

Viren: Black

Varun: Water

Viren: Drink

Varun: Chocolate

Viren: Sweet

Varun: Nivedita

Viren: Beautiful

Varun looks at Viren with a victory smile, Viren realises what he blurted out and stammers "I, I meant to say rude" Varun just looks at Viren with a smirk, Viren says "I don't want to play anymore come on lets go" and gets up and starts walking, Varun runs after him and says "Whatever you say, I know what you think about Nivedita" and winks at him, Viren looks at Varun and gives him a glare and replies "Shut Up Varun, its nothing like that" and Varun replies "Ok whatever you say, come lets go pick them up, lesson time is about to finish" and with that they both go to Nivedita and Mala's classes and wait for the bell to go so they can come out.

Varun tells Viren to go get Nivedita while he gets Mala, Viren blatantly refuses as he knew they will argue once again, Varun glares at Viren and says "Come on Mala will be angry if she finds out we left Nivedita alone" Viren thinks for a little while and replies "How about I get Mala while you get Nivedita?" Varun replies "Fine, Gosh Viren it was only about picking her up, why don't you want to pick Nivedita up from class?" Viren without thinking replies "Because I know we will argue again" Varun shakes his head and they both head seperate ways to get them. Varun reaches Nivedita and greets her with a smile, Nivedita looks around and then questions him "What are you doing here? And where is Mala?" Varun replies "Viren is picking her up while I came to pick you up" somewhere inside her Nivedita was dejected then she realised what she was thinking and quickly erased the thought from her mind, then she and Varun started walking to Viren and Mala. Varun tries to strike a conversation with Nivedita and Nivedita decided to just talk to him and they got to know each other more. On the other hand Mala comes out of class and sees Viren, Viren smiles but Mala looks it him sternly and starts walking away, Viren was confused he runs up behind her and stops her, he asks her why she's acting coldly with him, Mala replies "Because your picking on Nivedita a lot" Viren realises and remembers their incomplete conversation in class and asks her "Yeah but I wasn't that mean to her" and Mala replies "You included her mother in your argument, how was that not that mean?!" Viren was confused and remembers when he and Nivedita were arguing and how she walked away without saying anything after he mentioned her mother, he asks Mala "What happened to her mum?" and before Mala could reply Varun and Nivedita had arrived there. Varun and Mala hugged and kissed each other on the cheek while Viren and Nivedita welcomed each other with glares.

Please Hit the Like Button and Comment Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivirenroxINGCIVRagvir_PrishnaSanaJasminekmfan_2

nivirenrox

nivirenrox

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
really very nice... awaiting next ...

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Beautiful...

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
beautiful update...it's fresh to read something on nivren aftr a long tym...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top