Fan Fictions

NivRen FF: Ishaqzaade Chapter 2 Page 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasviren

Wow Fizu sounds interesting...Can't Wait for first part Embarrassed...do PM me when you update Smile 

Thanks Jesna and will PM you for sure when I update Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF: Ishaqzaade Chapter 2 Page 5 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Fizu, I love reading ur work and I must admit that I'm really excited about this FF. I'm intrigued to want to know more. Don't keep us waiting too long.
mwah

FizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aamina-

Fizu, I love reading ur work and I must admit that I'm really excited about this FF. I'm intrigued to want to know more. Don't keep us waiting too long.
mwah

Awww Thanks Aamina and will update soon Big smile

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
havn't started uh fizu?? make it fast dr. . loved the conceptSmile

FizaluvsKinshuk

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
sounds good,do pm me

FizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechzZy

havn't started uh fizu?? make it fast dr. . loved the conceptSmile

Sorry Resh I haven't updated this FF yet and will do and will make it fast and glad you liked the concept Big smile

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

sounds good,do pm me

Thanks and will deffo PM you Big smile

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Finally updating the first chapter f this FF, I hope you all like it Embarrassed

Nivren FF Ishaqzaade Chapter 1:

The car comes screeching to a halt, it had almost knocked a student over, Mala quickly got out of the car to check if the student was fine, she then looked in the car and gave a big glare to Nivedita, she started shouting at her "Nivi, what is this? You could have killed him; do you know how serious this is? What if something happened to him, you would be in serious trouble..." Nivedita tried talking but only to be interrupted by Mala again who kept asking her questions "Nivedita this is the third time you did this, next time your dad will take away your car and you will have to come walking instead, do you understand that?" Mala was really serious; she was miffed with Nivedita and had an angry look on her face. Nivedita came out of the car and went to her and said "Are you done? Or are you just taking a dramatic pause?" with a small grin on her face, Mala gave her one angry look and then both of them burst out laughing, Mala says to Nivedita "Nivi, you always manage to make me laugh even if I'm angry" Nivedita leaned her arm on Mala's shoulder and replied "Its who I am and what I do, if I don't do that, then who will make Akru like you even smile a little it". Mala gasped, she looked at Nivedita who knew what was coming for her and already took off and started to run away from Mala, she shouted out "See you in Class!" and disappeared into the crowd of the other students.

Nivedita stops to a melodious tune, someone was playing the flute, she follows the tune and finds a handsome looking boy leaning on the wall and playing the small but amazing instrument. She takes a few steps towards him with a slight hint of fear in her, she carefully puts her hand on his shoulder, she felt him jolt a little, he got startled, and he turns around to face Nivedita. Nivedita gathers some courage and says "Sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to say that the melody is just beautiful", the boy looks at her for a little while and then smiles, he puts his hand forward to shake on towards her and says "Hi, I'm Viren Sood and you must be Nivedita, right?" Nivedita doesn't leave him hanging and shakes hands with him, she was surprised to see that he knows her name, she replies to him "How do you know my name?", Viren smiles and says "I saw your Pendant, it has Nivedita written on it, so I assumed that your a Nivedita" and points at her Pendant, Nivedita looks down at her Pendant and looks up to smile at him, she then starts talking about the Flute again and compliments it and indirectly ends up complimenting him as well. Viren says to Nivedita says "I have played the flute from when I was young, I like motorbike racing as well, is there anything else you want to know about me?" he says with attitude. Nivedita was shocked of the way he was talking to her, she asks him "Why are you behaving soo rudely?" Viren replies "I know girls like you, never leaving a chance to flirt with me" they both start to argue, Nivedita rebukes Viren and goes away and Viren rolls his eyes at her and walks the opposite direction.

The bell goes and they both head off to class, they were pissed off at each other. As soon as they reach their classrooms they find each other, Nivedita and Viren are surprised and angry to find each other in the same class. Viren gives an 'I don't give a damn' face to Nivedita and goes and sits at the back while Nivedita sits at the front. They both ignore each other for the whole lesson, Nivedita was busy taking notes and Viren not really caring what was happening around him. Finally the lesson finishes and everyone is off to leave, Nivedita starts putting all her books in her bag, Viren is just about leaving and goes past Nivedita, Nivedita finishes packing and is about to walk out when she nearly slips, she gets saved just in time by Viren, Viren makes her stand up abruptly, Nivedita registers what just happened and Viren and Nivedita glare at each other, they both start to argue again, there was nobody in the classroom to stop them as everyone had already left, Viren taunts her and says "Didn't your mum teach her how to walk properly?" Nivedita was about to argue back when she realises what he said, she gets upset walks away from there without saying anything leaving behind a confused Viren who then brushes the thoughts off and leaves the classroom too.

Nivedita was crying and running to somewhere she didn't even know, she finally reaches the garden of the college and just sits there and continues crying. On the other hand, Mala was looking for Nivedita everywhere, she couldn't even ask anyone because today was Nivedita's first day so people hadn't known her yet, and she finally thinks of calling her and Nivedita picks up and tells Mala where she is. Mala comes there running and is shocked to see Nivedita crying, she rushes to Nivedita and asks her what happened "Nivedita, What happened? Why are you crying?" Nivedita looks up to Mala and cries and tells her, Nivedita continues "Mala, he asked me if my mum never taught me how to walk, how would my mum teach me if she died when I was born? It's my fault she died" Mala consoles her and says "Nivedita, don't say that, you know its not your fault, now I have to deal with this Viren Sood or I..." before she could even complete her sentence Nivedita interrupts her and says "Leave it Mala, he doesn't need to know about my life, and you don't need to waste your time on him" Mala looks at her and smiles and says "Exactly Nivedita, no need to waste our time on him, lets just forget about him" and makes her feel better. Mala and Nivedita then head off to their next class.

Viren and Nivedita reach their next class, they find each other in the same class again, Nivedita sees him then looks away and completely ignores him, Viren who was also looking at her sees her walking to her seat, he had the urge to ask her why she walked away without arguing with him, he slowly goes up behind her and suddenly is pushed by another student accidentally, the push made Viren bump into Nivedita and makes her drop all of her books. Nivedita quickly bends down to pick them up, Viren glares angrily at the other student, he was about to shout at the other student but looks down to see Nivedita picking up her books, he bends down to help her, Nivedita looks up to see Viren helping her she stops him from helping her "I don't need your help I can pick my own books up" and with that she picks all her books up and goes and sits in her seat without even giving a glance to Viren. Viren watches her going and was about to go up to her again but the teacher came in, he had to go sit down instead and the lesson started. Viren was waiting for the lesson to finish so he can get out of the room, he looks over at Nivedita who was this time sitting closer to him in the same row, he sees Nivedita listening and taking notes, he nearly gets lost in her but got interrupted by the bell, he looks at his watch to see and thinks to himself "Wow the lesson ended quickly today" On the other hand, Nivedita quickly grabbed her stuff and headed out of the room, Viren who was talking to his friend Varun looked at her seat again but was surprised to see her gone, he looks around the class room but doesn't find her.

Viren and Varun head for lunch, they were just about entering the Canteen when Viren and Nivedita bump into each other once again, they start arguing again and Varun tries to stop them, he tries standing in between them but Viren pushes him away and carries on arguing with Nivedita. Mala who is waiting for Nivedita in the canteen gets a text, she reads the text 'They started fighting again, come and stop them' Mala says to herself "Oh No, they started arguing again, I need to go stop it before it gets worse" and quickly gets up and goes to Viren and Nivedita, she reaches there at the same place as Viren and Nivedita and sees that they were at a point were they both throwing glares at each other and shouting at each other, she goes in between them and  she stops them and says "Do you two have to argue now, I'm very hungry and you two are arguing here, good thing Varun alerted me about you two arguing" and with that Mala stopped as she realised what she had just said. Viren looks at Varun and Nivedita looks at Sunaina, Viren looks at Mala with a confused look and looks back at Varun still not getting what's happening, Nivedita asks Mala "Wait, who's Varun?" Mala was about to answer when Varun answers her question instead and says "I'm Varun, Hi" and gives her a little wave and smiles at her and with that Mala continues "And me and Varun have been going out with each other" Viren and Nivedita look at Varun and Mala shocked, Nivedita gives Mala a glare and walks away from there with Mala rushing behind her saying "Nivedita, stop I was going to tell you" and Viren just looks at Varun with a puzzled look on his face, Varun watched Mala and Nivedita go and looks at Viren and makes a childish face to Viren and says "At least you two stopped arguing, everything all good now" and was about to walk off but is stopped by Viren "Varun wait!" Varun turns around to see a serious face from Viren, Viren instantly smiles and says "Arre wah Varun, You have a girlfriend, I never thought you would easily get a female friend let alone a girlfriend" Varun was busy smiling when he realised what Viren had actually said and Viren and Varun burst out laughing.

Please Hit the Like This Post and Comment Big smile

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 20 January 2013 at 10:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivirenroxJasluvsKinshuk-Preetz-pinkgalRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2deepti_9moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top