hats off to you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Taahir, I'm glad you liked this chapter πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jadeluvkm

Sorry Fizu for the late reply I just loved this chapter

It's Ok Jade and I'm glad you liked the chapter πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Lovely sweet Update Fizu . Do Update soon . And Sorry for Commenting Late. 

Thanks Moni, I'm glad you liked it and it's Ok πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely update Fizu πŸ€—...Do Update Soon.
Sorry for late replay
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by JasluvsKinshuk

Lovely update Fizu πŸ€—...Do Update Soon.
Sorry for late replay

Thanks Jesna 😳

Updating after such a long time, hope you like it, it may seem rushed and many typo's 😊

Chapter 3:

At Viren's house the kids where watching TV while Viren was busy drafting out an advert for a babysitter/nanny, he couldn't think of what to write, he looked at the kids who were happily watching their favourite cartoon and smiling, he instantly got an idea and what to write and finally finished the advert, he kept it safely and went and joined the kids and watched along with them. After some time, Viren got up and went to the kitchen to make food as it was nearly lunchtime, He was making something to eat when he looked out of the window and saw a big van, he saw two people coming out, one was a man that looked the same age as him and the other who looked like his father, he saw the things being taken out and taken into the vacant house next door, he smiled and says to himself "Looks like we got new neighbours" he decided to take the kids over to them and invite them over to lunch as they had just moved in. He then went to the kids and told them about the new neighbours and they got really excited and they all headed out and went to meet the new neighbours

Viren and the kids reached there and Viren knocked on the door, the younger man that Viren had spotted first opened the door and invited them in with a warm smile, the elder man also comes there and does the same. Viren says to them "Hi, I'm Viren, and they are Angel, Aman and Aryan, we are your neighbours, we live in the house right next to yours" and points towards the house, the older one steps forward and says "You can call me Lalji Kaka and this is my son Nandu" Viren and the kids smile at Nandu and Lalji Kaka. Viren says to them "We were thinking that since you just moved in you can have lunch over at ours" Lalji Kaka and Nandu were elated, they agreed and Viren and the kids went home and got everything ready

Over at the Sharma house, Nivedita and her family all sit down for dinner, Nivedita's mum tells her that she has cooked all her favourite dishes today, Nivedita thanks her mum and has a moment with her, Sana and Yash also come and sit with Keshav, They all start dinner and talk and have a nice time together. Nivedita announces "Now that I'm back, I will stay and I have to look for a job" Keshav tries to tell her to give it a few days and she doesn't have to start working soo soon, Nivedita with the help of Sana and Yash persuades Keshav, Keshav reluctantly agrees. Dadi blesses Nivedita and encourages her. Dinner is finished and Nivedita tries to help and tidying up but Dadi and Nivedita's Mum stop her, Nivedita then starts looking for newspapers to look for jobs.

At Viren's house, Viren had set out dinner and by that time Nandu and Lalji Kaka had arrived in their house; the kids were really excited about them coming. They all sat down and started eating and got to know each other, the kids kept annoying Nandu by asking him a lot of questions Viren and Lalji Kaka smile at this and Viren says to the children tells the children to let him eat first then after dinner they can continue with the questions after dinner and they all continued eating and talking.

Late into the night Nivedita was looking through the newspapers for jobs, she finds a variety but doesn't seem to like any of them; Sana comes in and helps her. Sana asks Nivi what kind of job she is looking for, Nivi describes what type of job she wants

*Nivi's wanted job description*

I want a job where small cute kids are involved

I get an agreeable salary

I get to take leaves on important occasions

I won't have a strict boss

I won't be stuck behind a desk signing file after file

Sana then says "that's nice and tells her that its really night now and time to sleep and you can check in tomorrows paper" Nivi agrees and makes arrangements to sleep

the next morning Viren gets his advert published in the papers, he looks at the advert, it says

A job where taking care of small cute kids is involved

Will get an agreeable salary

Will get to take leaves on important occasions

I won't be a strict boss or a boss at all

You won't be stuck behind a desk signing file after file and paper after paper

He smiles and keeps it with his folders in his side bag, he then goes to wake up the kids for school, he tries to wake up but they don't wake up and keep asking for more sleeping time, he finally fools them into waking up and gets them ready, they all have a good laugh. Viren goes and makes breakfast for them and himself, they get out of the house, greet Nandu and Lalji Kaka and head off to school and Viren to office, Viren on the way goes to get the Ad published.

Hit the Like Button and Comment please 😳

that's really nice ... waiting for ur next update... :)
woww...reading a nivren ff aftr a long tym..beautiful updt fiza..
Awesome FF Excellent Fiza πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome update, can't wait for the next 😳