Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kinshukluvsj

Fizu its fabulous awaiting your chapters

Thanks Shonez and will update soon πŸ˜³
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: achu28

wow fizu interesting concept.loved it.loved the trailer.waiting to know their story.continue soon dear.

Thanks Achu and tanks for liking the concept and trailer and will update soon πŸ˜³
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey fizu,
The concept sound fun. Looking forward to reading more.
x
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aamina-

Hey fizu,
The concept sound fun. Looking forward to reading more.
x

Thanks Aamina πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Finally posting the first chapter, hope you all like it, it's a short chapter for now, will make the chapters longer next time 😳

NivRen FF – Aadha Ishq Chapter 1:

Viren quickly got on to his motorbike and was in a rush. He couldn't believe it, how could he be soo late, they will be really angry with him for sure today. If only his boss hadn't given him that last minute report he had to finish, he would have been home by now with them. He was halfway there and decided to stop and buy them something to calm their anger down. He quickly bought some thing and hopped on to his bike again. He had finally reached there. All three of them were sitting there with cute angry faces. Viren sees them and goes near them and holds his ears and says "I am really sorry, I promise it won't happen again, my boss gave me last minute work to do, sorry" and while he was saying this he got out the chocolates he had brought for them.

Angel, Aryan and Aman were sitting there not saying a word they saw the chocolates and were feeling tempted but they had to stay strong. Viren sees this and says "Come on Baccha Party you know you want it" and he was waving the chocolates in front of them. Aryan was the first to crack, he quickly took a chocolate and went next to his Chachu and said "Its Ok Chachu, Chocolate milgayye so Koi bath nahi, no Problem" Viren smiles and looks at the others. Angel looks at Aman and he says "What are you waiting for? Should I, Aryan and Chachu eat your chocolate?"

Angel shouted "No, it's my chocolate!" and ran to Viren and hugged him and took the Chocolate, then she says "Thank You Chachu and its ok no problem it happens" and she kissed her Chachu on the cheeks.

Viren hugs them all and says "Ok Baccha Party let's get going" and they all were on their way home.

At night after the kids were asleep Viren was in his room, pacing around and thinking what can he do since he is mostly working all the time and it can be difficult for him to balance his work and family, he had to find a solution soon. Suddenly, Viren was broken out of his thoughts when he heard Angel calling out to him "Chachu, What's the matter you are still not asleep?" Viren looked at her and smiled and replied "I should be asking that to you, why you are not asleep?" Angel says "Arre Chachu I am not feeling sleepy can you tell me a story please?" Viren replies "Of Course I can you are my sweet Angel of course I will, now tell me what kind of story you would like to listen to?" Angel then says "The story of how Mum and Dad met" with a big smile on her face.

Viren who was listening to Angel was smiling one moment and the smile vanished the next when he heard her say that she wants to listen to the story of his Bhaiyya and Bhabhi. A tear had escaped from his eyes and Angel asks Viren "Chachu why are you crying, did I do anything wrong?" Viren then replies to her while wiping the tear away, "No Angel you never did anything wrong, Ok leave that and let me tell you the story" and so Viren told her the story and she felt sleepy and went to sleep and Viren took her to her room and left her there sleeping, he goes to his room and took a photo album out, he was going through photo's of his Bhaiyya and Bhabhi, he remembered the day when he came home from work one evening to hear the news of the death of his Bhaiyya and Bhabhi, he was shattered and saw the kids who didn't understand what was going on, he put himself of charge of them from that day, he had become their parents and took care of them until the present day, he didn't want to lose them like he lost his Bhaiyya and Bhabhi, he got out of the flashback and looked at the photo's one last time and put them away safely. He then hopped into bed and went to sleep as he had to wake up early the next morning.

Please Hit the Like Button and Comment πŸ˜ƒ
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome great start when r u gonna update chapter 2????
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome chapter loved it,w as soo sweet please continue soon =)
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how cuteee ... love it plzz continu soon :)
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked it it's nice continue it's seams interesting.
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good start fizu.loved it.😊.continue soon dear.