Chahat11's : AnSh FF When The Going Gets Tough Thread #1 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME 😊😊
PLS UPDATE SOON ...CANT WAIT FOR IT...😊😛

Part 10 i)

In the C H everyone is waiting for MAASH, Saachi and the Mehndi artsit to arrive. They are chit chatting. Tradtional songs are been sung by the women along with Daddu playing the dholak. Daddu was busy selecting mehndi designs for all the women present. Alok insisted on selecting a design for Ira. Daddu," Arre teri choice kaisi hai mujhe sab pata hai. Meri bahu ke liye bakwaas mehndi hi chunega. Tu rehne de. Main Ira ke liye design chunta hoon." Alok replied," Papaji meri choice bahut acchi hai. He looks at Ira." "Tu use kya dekh raha hai. Teri ma ki pasand hai Ira." Ira blushes when she saw her husband's bechara sa face. No one can duel with Daddu when it comes to making fun of Alok.  Daddu made fun of his choice. Alok selects a design for Ira which she is more than ready to put.

Shiv sees his parent's lovey dovey reaction to one another and is reminded of Anandi. Shiv once again calls Anandi. She picks up her phone shyly with trembling hands. She had to feel shy after the deed she had done. Shiv notices something in her voice.

Shiv: Anandiji kya baat hai aap ki awaaz aisi kyun hai? Aap theek toh hai na? Koi problem hai? Aapne kuch khaya piya ya nahi?

Anandi: Haan haan C S bas. Ek hi saans mein kitne sawaal poochte hai aap? Sab theek hai everything is OK. (Actually C S it was more than OK). Aap chinta mat kijiye. Accha Mahi devarjee wahaan pahunch gaye? Aapne unse baat ki? Main shart jeet gayi ab aapko mer inaam jald se jald dena hoga."

Shiv: Bas bas sarpanchji kita bolti hain aap aur kitna fast.

Anandi: Haan isiliye toh Dsa mujhe 'Toofan Mail' kehti hain. Uss din Daddu ne bhi mujhe yahi kaha tha na? Accha ab main phone rakhti hoon meri mehndi sookh rahi hai mujhe uspar neembu shakkar ka paani lagana hai.

Shiv: Kyun?

Anandi: Usse rang gehra chadta hai

Shiv: Aapko uski zaroorat nahi hai. Mehndi ka rang jisse zyaada chadta hai wo hai aake paas.

Anandi: Kya? Mujhe bhi bataiye.

Shiv: Mera pyaar. Maine toh yahi suna hai ki mehndi ka rang gehra tab hota hai jab koi aapse bahut bahut bahut pyaar karta ho. Achha bataiye aapne mehndi mein mera naam likhwaya?

Anandi: Haan maine apne haathon mein aapka naam likhwaya hai. Aur mehndi se bhi aapka naam likhwaya hai. Do Do baar likhwaya hai. (Mehndi and Sp. Menhdi) Aapko pata hai sab ne mujhe kitna tang kiya. Kaise chidha rahe the aapka naam lene ke liye.

Shiv: Haaton mein aur mehndi se? Do Do baar mera naam likhwaya hai. Main kuch samjha nahi. Kaash mein wahaan hota. Toh aapke mooh se apna naam sunta.

Anandi: Aapne aisa kuch miss nahi kiya hai. Maine aapka naam nahi liya.

Shiv: Toh phir kaise?

Anandi: Aap video dekhiyega. Mahi devarjee se itni mehnat karwayi hai toh uska phal bhi unhe dijiyega.

Shiv: Haan agar usne koi gadbad ki hai toh use phal main dene hi waala hoon.

Anandi: Dekhiye mere eklaute devarjee ko kuch mat kijiyega.

Shiv: Accha toh abhi se bhabhi devar ki gang ban gayi hai

Anandi: Jee nahi. Bhabhi-Devar-Nanand-Devrani-Saas-Sasur-Daddu sasur-ChotiSaas sab ki gang ban gayi hai

Shiv: Aur main akela. Not Fair

Anandi: Kyun aapki sirf aapki Anandijee hai na aapke saath. (This is for the first time Anandi said that she is his and only his)

Shiv: Kya kaha aapne? Maine kuch suna nahi? He wanted to make sure he heard right.

Anandi: Golden words are not to be repeated.

Shiv: Hnnn Golden words ab tak aapne bole kahaan hai.

Shiv Raj Shekhar (Not COLLECTOR SHIV RAJ SHEKHAR. He always keeps his personal and professional life separate. At present he is just Shiv Rja Shekhar Anandi's would be husband and not some kadak kadak collector) has become a true lover a full on flirt with Anandi. He now doesn't hold back. They both blush. They both are waiting for that moment.

Anandi: Accha chaliye ab phone rakhiye. Yaad hai na Daddu ne kaise aapko chidhaya tha ki iss mahine sari tankhwa phone bill mein hi chali jayegi. Hum shaadi mein kum kharch karke ye sandesh dena chahte hai na ki fizool kharch nahi karna chahiye. Toh aapka itna lamba chauda phone bill aayega toh kya sandesh pahunchega logon ko?

Shiv: Ye theek nahi hai. Aapse milne par rok tok nahi hoti toh din bhar aapko saamne bitha kar baat karta. Theek hai ek kaam karte hain Aadhe din aap mujhe phone kijiyega aur aadhe din main aapko phone karoonga. Toh dono ka bill aadha aadha aayega. Ya phir ek kaam karta hoon Abhi ek proposal banakar phone companiyon ko bhejta hoon ki hone waale dulha dulhan, naye shaadi dhuda jodon aur pyaar karne waalon ke liye special offer de. Taaki wo fursat se DIL ki baaten kar sake bina BILL ki chinta kiye.

Anandi and Shiv both giggle at his last cheesy line. 'DIL' and 'BILL'.

MAASH and Saachi arrive with the mehndi artist. Mahi goes in to bring Shiv out. Anandi and Shiv say their usual sweet good byes talk to you later. On seeing Mahi Shiv grabs him by the hand and drags him inside the room to the T V set. "Kitni der laga di tune. Main kabse yahan room mein ghuskar baitha hoon. Tera intezaar kar raha tha. Mujhe Anandiji ki mehndi ka video dikha jaldi."

"Bhai aap bhi na Ek to mujhse kaha ki bhabhi ki mehndi ki rasam se kuch bhi choota toh mujhe exercise ke namoone dikhanyenge aur ab jab mein hare ek pal shoot karke laya hoon to ab bhi mujhe dhamka rahen hain." (Mahi kuch to choot gaya hai par chinta mat karo your bhabhi will take care of it when time comes.)

"Arre Shiv Mahi jaldi aao" Ira calls from the hall.They have to leave but will soon return to see the video.Shiv is made to sit on the patla for his mehndi. He was all smiles but shy too. He requested Sumitra to put very little mehndi as Anandi had asked him to do so. "Shiv beta jeevan mein ek baar hi toh ye din aata hai. Ise jee bhar ke jee lo. She put a small dot on his hand as shagun and left the rest to the professional mehndi artist.

Anandi had selected a very decent design for him. He was asked to choose a design for him as Anandi's name would look just too simple and he had promised to get perfect mehndi for the wedding. "Voila." He chooses the same mehndi as Anandi. She had chosen a simple design for him. It was a medium sized round with her name written in it. His rasam begins. Songs are sung and every body dances. Ashi and Mahi steal glances of eachother. She blushes at the thought of Mahi's name written on her lower waist. Shiv is lost in Anandi. Romance is in the air.

Saachi is just not capable of shutting her trap. Here too she asks about special mehndi. She mentioned that she had spoken about it to Ashi and Anandi bhabhi. The men are lost on the topic and the women feeling shy shut her up. Mahi had no idea what sp. mehndi meant but he had a khurafaati dimaag. He gets an idea from the special mehndi. Bhai ke liye sp.Tatoo.Sumitra and the ladies of the Singh family take leave. Ashi was left alone here in the battle field. Saachi looked at her and signed "What about sp. mehndi? Can't bhai get it?" Ashi pleaded her to shut up. Ira and C M see her blush. They smile as they realize both Anandi and Ashi had done something.

Mahi too had to put some mehndi as he was going to be the best man. At first he was feeling shy to do so in front of Ashi. One of the ladies said that it would be a net practice for him for when he would become a dulha. 'Dulha' word sunte hi he jumped up and put his hand forth to get some mehndi put. He got decent design deon too. Without anyone see he wrote Ashima's name in his mehndi. It was written in a secret code which he had developed with school friends. In his house only he and Shiv could decipher the code.

After the mehndi ceremony they all disperse. Ashi drag Saachi and tells her not to say such stuff in front of elders. Anandi too calls her to make her understand. They are both being good Bhabhi's to her. Shiv is eagerly waiting to see the video recording of Anandi's mehndi. Shiv is in his room and finally gets to see the mehndi video. He is fida on seeing Anandi. Her laughter brings a huge smile on his face. Anandi was blushing most of the time but at times he saw her stare straight into the cam corder as if she was looking straight into his eyes. Mahi and Shiv are sharing a room since some more guests had arrived.

Mahi comes in the room with a mehndi cone.

"Kya hai yeh? Tu mehndi ke cone ke saath kya kar raha hai?"

"Bhai aap bhabhi ke liye kuch surprise nahi plan kar rahe?"

"What surprise? Haan Shaadi ke liye apni taraf se Ruby drop earings laya hoon. Bade hain just like she likes."

"Nahi bhai kuch aur romantic. Filmy hero ke jaise? Nahi samjhe theek hai pata nahi kab tak aapko main tuition doonga? OK fine lagta hai aapne kuch nahi socha. Main idea deta hoon. Aap mehndi se bhabhi ke naam ka tattoo banva lijiye apne dil par."

"Bakwaas band kar main aisa wiasa kuch nahi karne waala. Tu ye cone phenkde samjhana." Shiv was a little embearrased to have Anandi's name written on his body. "What if she found out?" She could misunderstand him and that was the last thing he wanted. He did not want to force her for anything. He had the same thought that nothing is gonna happen so maybe he could get it. He second judged himself and cleared the idea from his head. After much persuasion from Mahi Shiv got Anandi's name written on his chest. He felt like a college boy. He could not show it to Anandi. She was closest to him right now. Finally Anandi and Shiv's mehndi was complete.

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago

Hey guys finally done with the entire mehndi sequence

Hey guys you wanted C S to see Anadi's Sp. Mehndi

BUT as you have read C S too gets Ajee ke name ka tatoo

So tell me who shud see what

Ajee to c C S ka tatoo (I have acute post wedding thing thought for it)

C S to c Ajee ka sp. mehndi (dekhe ga but will not be able to say or do anything)

Coming up next sangeet my style

He guys please like and comment Ask for more 

haye re meri naught naughty chahat...u r to total dhamaal...Sjee ko bhi spl mehndi lagva di 😲

Both r going to die hoke sharam se pani pani 🤣

SR ki to ho gayi aisi ki taisi 😆

sangeet in your style ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I am most certainly looking forward to it...thanks a ton

P.S. both should see both 😉 simultaneously...koi kisi se kam nahin aur kabaab mein haddi, bindaas chhori woh kuchh kar kyon nahin payenge...😳
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
Kya.. Bat he... Shiv ko bhi spl mehandi lagvadi 😉 😆 , dhamakedar idea tha, great... Yar.. U r the pitara of fabulous ideas, 👏 ⭐️ , nd I m eagerly waiting for ur sangeet dhamaka... I m sure u rock in that too..
I cant choose any one of ur option whom to c whose,,,,coz i want both ansh to see each other's special mehendiii...dangh se naam lete hue heee donoon itne sharmaate hain, i want to c how they react wen they see their names written on their heart...

and one more thing can u just tell me from where do u get such beautiful, brilliant, cozy ideas yaaar...ur brain seems to b a reserve bank of all hot hot naughtinesss...Girl ur man is very lucky..

god bless u...

Originally posted by Manshi

Kya.. Bat he... Shiv ko bhi spl mehandi lagvadi 😉 😆 , dhamakedar idea tha, great... Yar.. U r the pitara of fabulous ideas, 👏 ⭐️ , nd I m eagerly waiting for ur sangeet dhamaka... I m sure u rock in that too..

Thanks a million for liking my post

Kuch pitara vitara nahi hai yaar

Serial mein itne jhatke milte hain this is what I want to see

Hey Sp. Mehdi par sirf girls ka haq nahi even men can do it

Saif Ali Khan Kareena ka tatoo bana sakte hain

Collector Shiv Raj Shekhar  He is a Greek God 

Girl Socho toh Tatto banae ke liye toh Shirt utara hoga na?

Sangeet ke liye kuch soch rahi hoon

Definitely have to top what is shown in the show

Wait karo thoda Sunday tak Promise kuch dhamaal shamaal karti hoon

Chahat

Originally posted by roberoi

haye re meri naught naughty chahat...u r to total dhamaal...Sjee ko bhi spl mehndi lagva di 😲

Both r going to die hoke sharam se pani pani 🤣

SR ki to ho gayi aisi ki taisi 😆

sangeet in your style ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I am most certainly looking forward to it...thanks a ton

P.S. both should see both 😉 simultaneously...koi kisi se kam nahin aur kabaab mein haddi, bindaas chhori woh kuchh kar kyon nahin payenge...😳

Shaadi ke time toh thoda naughty hona banta hai

Humaare C S Saif Ali Khan se kahin zyaada badhkar hain

Greek God hai Shirt nikala hoga na tatoo banae ke liye

Imagine karke enjoy karo serial mein towel mein dikhaya hai ab bas aage I don't think so dikhayenge

Sharam se pani pani ha? simulteanous se mera plan thoda kharaab hoga so sorry but no.

shaadi ki raat hi SR manana zaroori hai kya? Abhi toh friendship mode hai thoda sofa-bed romance

dono itne to despo nahi hai na coition ke liye? What do you think? So kuch nahi kar payenge

Wait karo SR se pehle shaadi hai and shaadi se pehle sangeet

Mera style thoda simple hota hai

simple language and real scenes

jaise AnSh hain unko zyaada sexy nahi dikhana chahti not too much raunchiness

sangeet Sunday tak likhti hoon Serail se zyaada nice write karna hoga

Bahut mehnat karni padegi

hope main jo likhoon You will like it

Chahat

Originally posted by Kurup

I cant choose any one of ur option whom to c whose,,,,coz i want both ansh to see each other's special mehendiii...dangh se naam lete hue heee donoon itne sharmaate hain, i want to c how they react wen they see their names written on their heart...

and one more thing can u just tell me from where do u get such beautiful, brilliant, cozy ideas yaaar...ur brain seems to b a reserve bank of all hot hot naughtinesss...Girl ur man is very lucky..

god bless u...

Thank you for liking my work

Dono mehndi toh dekhenge zaroor dekehnge par kab aur kaise yehi toh baat hai

Mehndi dekhne ka mahaul to hai mere mann mein lekin reaction? 

Woh kya hai na Show mein mehndi mein naam nahi likha Sidyusha said

Well haat par naam kyun kikhna jab dil mein naam ho

Dil mein chupa naam dikhta nahi to maine dil par likwa diya

Yeh serial ne Jagat se itna pakaya ki mera dimaag apne aap hi chalne lagta hai

I love to read so writing comes naturally

Bank mat bolo yaar daaka pad gaya toh

Abhi bahut kuch likhna hai SANGEET, SHAADI, SR JO NOT SO SR HO, REAL SR...

Thanks par koi man nahi hai

Chahiye Shiv jaise not Jagat jaise