Balika Vadhu

Chahat11's : AnSh FF When The Going Gets Tough Thread #1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Hey roberoi main abhi mehndi ke parts likh rahi hoon

Shiv is like wanted ka Salmaan Khan ek baar usne commitment kar dio to woh khud ki bhai nahi sunta

wo haldi ke din Annadi ka face nahi dekhta acc my story but still they get a convo and hug from me

mehndi ki rasam mein maine na milane ka sochs hai

par sangeet ke baare mein mujhe abhi ek fab thought aaya hai so wait for the surprise

My mehndi updates are not yet posted Do uoy wanna read something about Naughty mehndi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiroberoiMithi_vani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chahat11's : AnSh FF When The Going Gets Tough Thread #1 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat11

Hey roberoi main abhi mehndi ke parts likh rahi hoon

Shiv is like wanted ka Salmaan Khan ek baar usne commitment kar dio to woh khud ki bhai nahi sunta

wo haldi ke din Annadi ka face nahi dekhta acc my story but still they get a convo and hug from me

mehndi ki rasam mein maine na milane ka sochs hai

par sangeet ke baare mein mujhe abhi ek fab thought aaya hai so wait for the surprise

My mehndi updates are not yet posted Do uoy wanna read something about Naughty mehndi?

neki aur poochh poochh...bring it on...I am checking for the updates all the time and you have never disappointed me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahanya

kaurm2012

Groupbie

kaurm2012

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Waiting eagerly for the next update. do it fast...

Chahanya

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Part 10 b)

In the haveli the preparations were done for the swagat of the samdhi's for the mehndi ceremony. Anandi was in her room. Sugna and Asha were helping her get ready. She had worn a beautiful green and golden ghaghra choli. She took her pallu in a different style. She was looking so beautiful today the haldi had done justice to her fair complexion. She looked like a bride today God only knows how beautiful will she look on her D Day. She asked Sugna to click her pic. Sugna did so and told her to wait in her room. They would come and get her later.

In the room Anandi was glad that they left her alone. These days she liked being by herself free to think of and to talk to her C S her BEST FRIEND. She called him. He told her that he had selected her mehndi design and hope she likes it. She tells him that she is sending him something and hopes he likes it too. She sent her pic to him and waited for him to call. In the C H Shiv was mesmerized by her beauty. He lost track of time and did not call her back. She called him and asked if anything was wrong.

"Anandiji aap kala teeka laga lijiye kahin aapko meri hi nazar na lag jaaye."

"Nahi mujhe aap ki nazar nahi lag sakti."

"Kyun"

"Hum jinki nazron mein baste ho humen unki nazar nahi lag sakti." She blushed and disconnected the call.

Shiv was still processing what she just said to him. She had started being a little free and expressive towards him lately But yet only as a best friend. He was more than happy with what he was getting. It was a ray of hope that one fine day she will accept him completely. He calls her back as they had some time before she was called down. Anandi saw his name falsh on her cell screen.

"Hai kitni baaten karne lage hain. Pehle toh aise rehate the jaise mooh mien moong bahre ho. Kuch bolte hi nahi the."

"Ji Anandiji mujhe kuch inquiry karni thi."

"Inquiry?"

"Ji"

"Ji Kya?"

"Ji who main poochna chahta tha ki aap apni mehndi mein mera naam likhwaayengi?"

"Ji haan who toh rasam hoti hai toh likhwana hi padega." She smiled.

"Ji nahi aap ko kuch bhi zabardasti karne ki zarrorat nahi hai. Agar aap nahi likhwana chahti toh mat likhwayiye."

"Ji theek hai nahi likhwaoongi."

Shiv gets a bit sad but he doesn't let her know.

"C S aap kahan kho gaye? Aapne kaha than a ki aap mujhe saari khushiyaan dena chahte hain? Toh phir aap udaas kyun ho? Aapki udaasi mujhe kabhi khushi nahi de sakti. Chaliye muskuraiye. "

"Aapko kaise pata ki main udaas hoon?"

"Aap bhi na. Mana ki aap mere best friend hain par hum kadkiyon mein na ek prakaar ka radar fix hota hai. Humein pata chal jaata hai jab hummara koi apna humse apna dukh chupata hai. Main apne saare armaan poore karna chahti hoon. Meri mehndi adhoori nreh jaye yeh mujhe manzoor nahi hai. Main aapka naam zaroor likhwaoongi. Jaise sagai ki mehndi ke shagun mein aapne mera naam likhwaya tha."

"Anandi chal neeche tujhe bulaya hai. He bhagwaan tum dono kya baaten karte ho? Tu baaten karti hogi aur bechara Shiv suntan hoga. Toofan mail ki tarah uske saamne bhi shuru ho jaati hogi." Sugna sweetly scolded her and Anandi pouted. "Haan kyun nahi main hi bolti hoon unke munh par to tape chipki hoti hai. Main nahi wohi mujhe phone karte hain. Dekha aap ki wajah se jiji ne mujhe daanta." Shiv laughs and bids bye and disconnects the call. He is happy that she is becoming the old Anandi.

Edited by chahat11 - 21 November 2012 at 3:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SHONAssssssTANTAN27het27Ithasvasanthimraobrick_redNDDgirlChit15maaneetkimeethookedKuruparorasurbhionlinebuddy75loveanshashred12roberoiManasi_16Vishakha_SakhiMithi_vani

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Sweet but very small LOL

Yeh kya hua...kal se baar baar check kar rahi hoon update ke liye and as soon as I saw this I was like Big smile and after I read I was happy but...u know...tarsao mat yaar thoda lamba lamba update do na...u write so beautifully that whole thing is sketched in front of youClap

Dil Maange More Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoKurupChahanyaMithi_vani

vasanthimrao

vasanthimrao

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Wowwie, my chirpy chirpy anandi is coming back here. I love her soo much.

Loved this update dear, but please give us some long updates na; u write very well. waiting for d next part. pls continue soonEmbarrassed

Chahanya

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hey just finished catching up...love how sweetly the story and AnSh relationship are moving along! Awesome work! Clap Clap Continue soon! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedChahanya

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am back with the next part

Have posted an Index on Page 5 

Please send msg for a much needed boost

Edited by chahat11 - 21 November 2012 at 11:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top