Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read all the parts together!! You have written very well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Please do continue soon. And please add the Index to the 1st post of the topic so we can locate easily๐Ÿ˜Š
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys I have posted the Index on the first page  Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Index continued

Part                        Page No

10e                         6

10f                          8

10g                         8

10h                         9

10i                          10

11                           11

Further index on page 14

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

10 e)

At one point while dancing Mahi gets too close to Ashi and his hand brushes accidently on her waist. A sudden jolt runs through her spine. She again acts weird and distances herself from him. Now her behavior was getting on his nerves. She too had put mehndi on her hands. Mahi wanted to see her design but she hid her hands from him. Mahi had done his work for his bahiyya. Now he had to work for himself. Ashi saw him sign to her to come for some work. She ignored him. Saachi gave her a message that Sumitra aunty wants her help with something.

Ashi goes to the place where Saachi had directed her. She had reached the terrace. Sumitra was not there. She realizes that Sumitra aunty had gone to the C H to put mehndi to Shiv. She is about to turn to leave but she collides into Mahi. She tries to leave but he holds her hand.

"Tumhaari problem kya hai Ashi? Why are you avoiding me? Maine kiya kya hai?"

"You don't know?"

"No"

"Then you will never understand."

"Please paheli mein baat mat karo. Jaipur mein humaare beech jo hua uska kya matlab tha? The juice, the bike ride Jaitsar se Jaipur aur wapas"

"Ladke bas matlab ki hi baat karte hain. Tumne apne matlab ke liye hi ek juice magwaya tha. Because you wanted to share that MOMENT with me."

"Mera matlab? Ashi you are hurting me."

"To tum mere saath kya kar rahe ho?"

"Tumne haldi mein bhi wahi kiya you hurt me. Main tumhe friend ke jaise treat kiya but you.."

She tried to leave. He was now angry. He grabbed her by her upper arm. And pushed her to the wall. He placed his fore head on hers. Drops of tears were trickling down both their cheeks.

"BUT main kya? Kya kiya maine? C H main galti se tumhe cchhua. You did not like my touch. You behaved as if maine tumhaare saath zabardasti ki. Do you know tumne us pal mein mujhe kitna hurt kiya?"

"You don't get me. Tum humesha apna hi matlab nikaalte ho baton ka. You want to do stuff when you feel like aur phir bhool jaate ho. Tum bhi wiase ladko ke jaise nikle jo girls ke saath only flirt karna chahte hain."

"Flirt? Main tumhaare saath sirf flirt kar raha hoon? Main tumhaari mehndi dekhna chahta tha. I wanted to see the deep color. Main usme '."

"Mere haaton mein kyun dekhna chahte ho. Jao usi ke haaton mein dekho jiske saath itna time spend kar rahe ho, has rahe ho baaten kar rahe ho dance kar rahe ho just go to her and leave me alone." She pushed him with her elbows.

"Kaun? Kisi baat kar rahi ho?"

"Haan yahan to itni saari ladkiyaan hain na ki '"

"Shut up Ashi tum apni limits cross kar rahi ho. Ye mat bhoolo ki humaare ke beech koi aisa rishta nahi hai ki main tumhaari bakwaas sunu. Mujhpar aur kitne ghatiya ilzaam lagaogi?" Mahi roared back at her.

Ashi was now in literally in tears." Haan mere saath kyun hoga rishta. Jaao usi ke paas."

"Ashi don't you dare try my patience. Seedhe seedhe batao kisi ke paas? Kiski baat kar rahi ho?"

"Wo Anandi ki T. A."

"T.A?"

"Teacher's assistance. That young girl Gulli. I know you like her. Because she is younger than me. She is more innocent. TUmne Jaipur mein mere saath time spend kiya. I thought tum serious' But no. You just flirted with me and then cast me aside."

"GULLI!?"

"Haan Gulli jao uske paas uski mehndi ka color dekhao and uski mein apna naam dhoondo uske saath itna flirt kar rahe ho. Just go just go to her..mujhe akela chod do"

"Gulli? Ye sab rona dhona, typical Girlfriend ki tarah behavior, ye sab, ek minute ye sab, Gulli ki wajah se tha. Let me get it ye melodrama Gulli ke kaaran?"

He laughed out loud like a maniac. "Ashi tum sach mein pagal ho. Gulli abhi bachhi hai. Mere liye jaise Saachi hai waise hi Gulli hai. Main uske bare mein to kya kisi aur ladki ke bare mein aisa nahi soch sakta. There is only one girl for me." He continued his laughter.

She cried all the more on hearing him laugh. She thought he was making fun of her emotions. Mahi got closer to her and tried to place a peck on her forehead. He cleared that idea from his head. First he had to be clear about their feelings then a relation. No physical move before a relation ship is established. No ways he was taught to respect women by his elders.

He cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears. "Ashi India mein shaadi mein ladkiwaale ladkewaalon ke beech aise innocent healthy ched chaad hoti hai. Yahi to hota hai BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING. Tum bhi toh ye sab dekhna chahti thi na?"

"So there is nothing in your mind about Gulli?"

"Haan hai na waise waali feelings jo mere mann mein Saachi ke liye ya uski umar ki kisi bhi ladki ke liye ho. She is just like a baby sister to me. Aur kuch nahi aur koi nahi. Mere liye sirf ek ladki hai. But I don't know that if I am for her."

"Tum aisi jal kukdi ho sakti ho maine kabhi nahi socha tha."

"Ek minute tum itni jealous aur possessive kyun ho gayi?" He went on.

"Tum aur tumhara bhai dono dhakkan ho. Anandi ka changed behavior use dikh nahi raha hai. Aur tum to lagta hai ki blind hi nahi deaf bhi ho. Let me go." She ran away from there.

He is scratching his head. Slowly uski tubelight bhi chamki. She? She? Haan she does. Nahi jaane de Mahi agar tune galat socha to abhi akele mein teri band bajai hai baad mein sabke saamne baja degi. Bekaar mein shaadi ka maahaul kharab hoga. Usse leagal distance banake rakh aur haan baaki sab se bhi. Isi mein teri bahlai hai.

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anandi's T A...sounded nice like PA ๐Ÿ˜†

So Mahi story also developing ... I believe all r keen on this pair but I doubt Ashi wants to settle in India ๐Ÿ˜›

Let us see where u take us...love your updates...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Hey guys this will be my last update for now

Hair line fracture in right hand 

very difficult to type with left hand

please bear with me and forgive me

Will try after two days 

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat11

Will try after two days 

oh no worries...t c yaar...yeh sab to masti hai...
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat11

Will try after two days 

Aww so sorry to hear that, get well soon! ๐Ÿค—No worries here, update only when you're better!

007jindal thumbnail
awesum written
read all in one go..
lovd it
cont soon
add me in ur pm list
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the updat was a very fab one...commendable job...aisa lag raha thaaa tat i am watching it and not reading it...

sorry for ur injury..Take care and take ample rest...Updates can wait...Hair line fracture seems to be a small one but if not taken proper care can give us a tough time...Take care chahat...