Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*VirMan/NiShal AT -Temp- Match abhi baaki hai *~ (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 151

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Tumhare liye kuch bhi ban sakta hoon..anything..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*VirMan/NiShal AT -Temp- Match abhi baaki hai *~ (Page 13)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

For me, Virat is the most realistic and natural and humanly flawed character 

except for a small hitch during the end of cancer track...due to some one else's meherbaani

other wise he is the most realistic guy in the show.. he is the most stable character ,. he is neither OTT nor passive

he is the only one who got slapped in the show.. totally HUMANLY FLAWED character with which we can connect...

he made a mistake he was slapped for it.. don't we get punished in REAL WORLD, for that matter. yes we do

I love when SB or DDj taunts Virat.,,, for that is more REAL.. when the kid is batkaofying aimlessly .. like Virat was in the past.. rude and aimless.. it makes him more earthly .. and more realistic.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but in the same breath I would say there are some characters in the show .. who, when made a mistake are hugged and kissed and ulta sorry bolte yaar ..Shocked

because they are no where close to human.. they are close to God .. or rather god manifested.. humans err and are punished.. can God err... Bhagwan jo bhi Kare sar aankhon pe

I prefer humanly flawed, imperfectly perfect Viru boy.. for he got scolded. he got told off.. he got slapped ...he accepts his mistakes .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareni..Gowri..Delena-ciousshrav_KTholic

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan...
Sang sang yun chalun tere
Jaise tera Aasmaan Day Dreaming

Good evening everyone! Hug

munnihyderabad..Gowri..

Virmanishal

Virmanishal

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
OMGGG MUNNI JIII...i jus came to forum n read dis.dnt care a bit abt pink part now.but for rest,
I can make countless dreamy emoticons 4 wot u wrote..
Seriously.LOVEEE VIRAAT. although fb likes dnt say much, but u should check Virat's page.. Its about to touch 100K.No updates, no promotion, nothing but people love it..the wall posts der..lol I hope I am not jinxing.But its nice to c so many ppl lovin Virat.Atleast the general public realises what a real and refreshing character Virat is,if allowed to take its course.WITHOUT ANYONE'S EGO CLASHES AND INTERFERENCE (dat post on TOI article ws too negative bt it ws one hell of an eyeopener,n m not bng blind,I dnt like assumin stuff esp abt real ppl,bt it all fell in place n I hv heard a lot odrwise too,no issues if U wana ask for ur role,fair enuf,bt decreasin someone else's is so urghhh.. Wish channel realises Virat's popularity n worth.(dnt wanna jinx God)

but since it looks less likely nw, its gud Kushal is takin up NB.atleast he wil get to grow.All he gets to do nw is console or samjhaofy Manvi n cheer her up,wich i love,bt its stagnant kind of,n dnt xpect much wid sm ppl around.

Edited by Virmanishal - 11 November 2012 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad..Gowri..Delena-cious

Virmanishal

Virmanishal

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hi and bye everyone.. Have to go .
sorry Shrav, last tym i left widout informing..
Happy Dhanteras everyone Hug
Have fun :D

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@munni dii : hell with touch screens, I can't type much.. The post was too good dii.. Clap

munnihyderabadDelena-cious

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hello Sia.. Big smile

@Shruti.. hi.,. where were you .. and you are going already...Confused

Happy Dhanteras Shruti Hug

ok will reply on that later...

@Gowri are u back..

and where is the Aatma of this AT LOL 

..Gowri..Delena-cious

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Even for me virat is the most perfect character di..and yu know without virat nothing could have been possible in this show..rit from beginning till mannu's shaadi...hell J wouldn have come to vadhera house if virat wasn der..remember he was the one who spoke with maanvi and made VJ shaadi possible..next even in their sangeet ,virat was the one who told dadaji that someone is trying to kill viren..next without virat,maanvi wouldn have come to her di's shaadi..next once again in virman shaadi,virat brot her runaway di and made shaadi possible..some people really need sense to tell that virat doesn care about anything..infact if you see, he was the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON who made many things possible..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top