~*VirMan/NiShal AT -Temp- Match abhi baaki hai *~ - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
M bored..mujhe kuch acha news chahiye..:(:(:(
Bahut hi unfaithful yaar tum tho..:(:(:(:(:(
@Munni dii : wat r u poshting on????
M loggin off frm lappy (Signals from Mom😆), will come online thru mobile..Grrr!! i hate touch screeenss!😡! So bear with meeh fr the late replies!!
Tumhare liye kuch bhi ban sakta hoon..anything..

For me, Virat is the most realistic and natural and humanly flawed character 

except for a small hitch during the end of cancer track...due to some one else's meherbaani

other wise he is the most realistic guy in the show.. he is the most stable character ,. he is neither OTT nor passive

he is the only one who got slapped in the show.. totally HUMANLY FLAWED character with which we can connect...

he made a mistake he was slapped for it.. don't we get punished in REAL WORLD, for that matter. yes we do

I love when SB or DDj taunts Virat.,,, for that is more REAL.. when the kid is batkaofying aimlessly .. like Virat was in the past.. rude and aimless.. it makes him more earthly .. and more realistic.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but in the same breath I would say there are some characters in the show .. who, when made a mistake are hugged and kissed and ulta sorry bolte yaar ..😲

because they are no where close to human.. they are close to God .. or rather god manifested.. humans err and are punished.. can God err... Bhagwan jo bhi Kare sar aankhon pe

I prefer humanly flawed, imperfectly perfect Viru boy.. for he got scolded. he got told off.. he got slapped ...he accepts his mistakes .. 

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan...
Sang sang yun chalun tere
Jaise tera Aasmaan 

Good evening everyone! 🤗
OMGGG MUNNI JIII...i jus came to forum n read dis.dnt care a bit abt pink part now.but for rest,
I can make countless dreamy emoticons 4 wot u wrote..
Seriously.LOVEEE VIRAAT. although fb likes dnt say much, but u should check Virat's page.. Its about to touch 100K.No updates, no promotion, nothing but people love it..the wall posts der..lol I hope I am not jinxing.But its nice to c so many ppl lovin Virat.Atleast the general public realises what a real and refreshing character Virat is,if allowed to take its course.WITHOUT ANYONE'S EGO CLASHES AND INTERFERENCE (dat post on TOI article ws too negative bt it ws one hell of an eyeopener,n m not bng blind,I dnt like assumin stuff esp abt real ppl,bt it all fell in place n I hv heard a lot odrwise too,no issues if U wana ask for ur role,fair enuf,bt decreasin someone else's is so urghhh.. Wish channel realises Virat's popularity n worth.(dnt wanna jinx God)

but since it looks less likely nw, its gud Kushal is takin up NB.atleast he wil get to grow.All he gets to do nw is console or samjhaofy Manvi n cheer her up,wich i love,bt its stagnant kind of,n dnt xpect much wid sm ppl around.
Edited by Virmanishal - 11 years ago
hi and bye everyone.. Have to go .
sorry Shrav, last tym i left widout informing..
Happy Dhanteras everyone 🤗
Have fun :D
@munni dii : hell with touch screens, I can't type much.. The post was too good dii.. 👏