Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think the Cvs of this show have done so much damage to the Arvi story that it will be difficult to get it back together ...

Clearly Ovi is now acting like a wife and Arjun is just looking confused , trying to make his marriage work but at the same time thinking and dreaming about Purvi all the time ..

His character is not coming across very well...

First he calls Purvi's ex boss and fights with him for Purvi and then he is telling Ovi that he is trying to overcome his past ...all this is not really making much sense ...

He is justifying himself in front of Ovi and when she is not there , he starts thinking about Purvi again ..๐Ÿ˜†

Arjun has classic symptoms of Purvi Withdrawl Syndrome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the Cv's themselves dont know what they are doing with the Arjun-Purvi Ovi track.. it's been 2 months and they dont have a proper track going just the same over and over...
If you want Arjun and Ovi together please show Purvi moving on..
If you want ArVi reunite them fast because they are just ruining Arjun's character a bit mmore each day..

Ovi really got on my nerves today she knew when she married Arjun that he was doing this for Purvi and Purvi only. She should be thankful to Purvi and bowing down to her only she continues to doubt her. Love is another word for trust and Ovi does not trust Arjun therefore she does not love him... This girl needs to watch Ramayan or something only God can help her...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The way Cvs are showing the story , now Ovi is starting to look like the wronged wife ...I do not like Ovi at all and I hate the way the brat keeps getting everything she puts her  finger at ...but the way things are looking , Ovi is Arjun's wife and he keeps telling her that he wants  their marriage to survive hence giving her a reason to behave like  any other normal wife ...

so now if she finds out about him and Purvi being together , she will complain ... slowly but surely Ovi is looking like someone who has a good reason to be angry ...

Arjun is looking very confused ...on one hand he is begging Ovi to trust her and on the other hand he keeps looking at Purvi and wants to know what is going  on with her life even though Ovi hates it ...

I am telling you , Arvi story has been handled very badly ..The whole concept of the sweet love story is almost on it's way out .

Arjun is looking more and more like Ovi's husband than Purvi's lover .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

I think now the bitterness is brewing really strong ... and there will be one BIG fight when Arjun will call it quits. This Ovi can realize only through Romil. I hope he acts as the mediator and tells her that he always loved her in every way ...

Pranati, I have a feeling that to make Ovi feel more secure , Arjun might agree for them to have a baby ...
I know , it sounds shocking but Arjun is looking pretty desperate to make his marriage work .๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Pranati, I have a feeling that to make Ovi feel more secure , Arjun might agree for them to have a baby ...
I know , it sounds shocking but Arjun is looking pretty desperate to make his marriage work .๐Ÿ˜ก

He is so confused he will love Purvi all his life as he said but want to make Ovi happy as well, I just hope cvs find a better guy for Purvi,
Agree with you Tanyaji. It seems as though Arjun is cheating on Ovi or something.. Arjun didnt do anything in that sense, he cant help it if Purvi and him work in the same feild and that every company wants Purvi therefore she is always ther for an interview and hwat not.
Also technically even though i dont like this... Purvi is Arjuns sister-in-law... So him talking to her is not wrong and him wanting to save her is not wrong either. So Ovi get the facts.
Im hating how slowly they are showing Arjun a bit two-faced it annoys me they are messing up his character... At least they are showing Purvi consistant now evry time she sees Arjun she walks away...
Yes ji slowly Arjun will look more like Ovis hubby -__-
After doing so much harm it going to be hard to reunite them but atleast they are showing that its Ovi the one who is ruining the marriage by doubting Arjun 24/7...
Originally posted by: Ashi22

He is so confused he will love Purvi all his life as he said but want to make Ovi happy as well, I just hope cvs find a better guy for Purvi,

Agree with you.. I will hate arjun if does that just to make Ovi feel secure how can someone do that... 
I really want that fiery independent Purvi back want to see her getiting a job far from home causing her to move and start life afresh..
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Or may be cvs wants to show how honest and faithful Arjun was in this marriage and it was Ovi who ruined it , so when Arvi will re-unite no one will blame them, Does it make any sense๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: Ashi22

Or may be cvs wants to show how honest and faithful Arjun was in this marriage and it was Ovi who ruined it , so when Arvi will re-unite no one will blame them, Does it make any sense๐Ÿ˜•

True true. I kinda like how they show Ovi the one who is starting the Arguements by not trusting Arjun or not giving him a chance to give his side of the matter.
But in no way will Arjun Ovi consummation be tolerated by me... because then truly Purvi will always be known as the 2nd wife ..
SilverBell thumbnail
savita Was Awsome. Thanks Tanya.