Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
                            WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with khusi telling "All  want the answer na...The person who betrayed and made the sign in the documents...Then listen the person who betrayed is none other than simar"...All are shockedShocked

Prem comes and asks simar to tell the truth "That you did nothing"..simar cryingly CryCrytells "yes,it's true"...Roli comes near simar and tells "what have  you done didi"...Simar cryinglyCry tells "But i had  done this for my baby "...simar comes near prem and tells "But  i  only made to sign on the property papers of the land which mataji told that she would give to the baby..But i don't know anything about these papers(stupid simar AngryYou didn't  even read those papers ...What song are you singing what ever i done only for my baby.
what ever i done only for my baby...because of your stupid brain you made all baradwaj family members fools...) and simar tells prem  to check the papers

Khusi comes and tells  "Simar... you gave all this to your enemy...which(property) i always dreamed off...but in owning this everything someone helped me too...khusi goes near veeru and tells "whom i loved so much and holds veeru's hand"...karuna and sankalp are angryAngryAngryAngry...veeru tells "Billo i love you too so much" and veeru explains

Veeru tells " simar...you made the sign on those papers only..but i added some more documents of properties and business too in middle of land documents...but you didnot even read those and got all papers signed by mataji...I should have told these good news  on the day which you signed those papers but I am waiting for full preparation of NOTARY"

Flashback
They show Advocate handling all papers to veeru and saying "Now all business,property and money are in name of khusi"..veeru saying advocate "You had done all this good...Do something so that khusi is out of jail"..advocate says "yes"

Mataji tells prem to call advocate ..Prem calls advocate...khusi and veeru smiles evilly and tells "Ha call"Wink

Advocate comes and sees all Documents and tells..."mataji..you signed all these papers, there  is government Notary too,i can't help in this matter...all property is khusi's "All are shockedShocked

Manoranjan tells "Didi i told you before signing read the documents"

Khusi tells "Now cry outside and get out of here soon"..veeru tells "ha take your luggage and get out...i want this house clean"...veeru goes near Mataji's husband picture and tells "time has come dadaji,you should go out and throws photo...mataji is shocked Shocked...prem catches the photo (what a catchSmile)...veeru tells "wah prem you should have been cricketer" (LOLLOLha i have been thinking the same too)...

Episode ends

Precap:- Khusi tells Simar "simar i think you forgot something "...simar cryinglyCryCry looks at khusi ..khusi tells "keys of locker "...simar gives the keys ...khusi throws keys upwards and catches...prem looks seriously Angryat khusi

Edited by deepika_fun - 29 October 2012 at 10:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3-chithra-~~~Sweta~~~divyababuvinitha.dolly_07k-kimyadskxxxstellaakeshav1timepasstweety8AMG1varunx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSK Written Update 29/10/2012" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshav1

keshav1

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

What a crap show now...I am not watching it anymore...BYE BYE SSK...or Sasural Dumb logo ka...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fandeepika_funAMG1

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

stellaa

stellaa

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged