Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Jasraj Joshi !AT from page 16 !!A future Composer! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by tochukumari

There is no comparison between Nihira, Raja and Debojit c-09.

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Nihira and Raja both were superb singer and consistant..

Nihira and Hemu were the best of the series...Due to regional voting they did not win..

Raja had tough competition being amongst Aneek and Amanat 2 other wonderful singers...C-07 was the best season with very good singers..

Jasraj we have to wait and see how good he really is...SUbstance which I am waiting for..

Nihira was never hyped...Raja may have been and Debo was for what ever reason...

Well, I don't compare anyone since all are good in own genre but that's why I used word 'praised' not hyped.
Nihira -Hemu-Raja deserved to win without any second thought !

Ooops did not read "praised"  Sowee...Yes you are absolutely right..

Only reason I said not to compare was for Jasraj...You mentioned how earliar who are praised dont end up winning...Jasraj is not only hyped but over hyped and is given false praise which is not good for him or fair to others..That is all..Embarrassed

OK, I respect your opinion :).
Btw, I still can't forget HR making false promise to Nihira inviting her for playback singing Angry.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jasraj Joshi !AT from page 16 !!A future Composer! (Page 7)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I personally think Jasraj has a lot of potential and he is a good singer with some goo classical training... I like his version of nahi samne... It was different from the original and hence may not be liked by many but this guy can sing... However I do feel that Vishwajeet deserved the POTD award hands down...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

terryatochukumariDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Tochukumari it was Ismael Darbaar who promised to Nihira "before god takes me I will have nihira sing my song" May be HR promised to which I am not sure abt...he did promise to Vinit..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

<font color="#660099">Tochukumari it was Ismael Darbaar who promised to Nihira "before god takes me I will have nihira sing my song" May be HR promised to which I am not sure abt...he did promise to Vinit..Embarrassed</font>

Di Abhi to Ismail Darbar ke khud ke vaande hai... Btw didn't he pomise the world to Poonam too LOL...
Nihira was absolutely fantastic... Everyone was shocked with her eliminations... She is not very famous in the industry but she does a lot of shows in terms of classical singing...I have watched a few in Marathi...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

<font color="#660099">Tochukumari it was Ismael Darbaar who promised to Nihira "before god takes me I will have nihira sing my song" May be HR promised to which I am not sure abt...he did promise to Vinit..Embarrassed</font>

Di Abhi to Ismail Darbar ke khud ke vaande hai... Btw didn't he pomise the world to Poonam too LOL...
Nihira was absolutely fantastic... Everyone was shocked with her eliminations... She is not very famous in the industry but she does a lot of shows in terms of classical singing...I have watched a few in Marathi...

DC girl ID kept his promise to Poonam abt the world and than some WinkLOL  How can he give any song to anyone when he himself is w/o work...So he comes on judges panel once in a while and gives his promises promises LOL  I think Nihira has lost the drive that she had once...She really disappointed me with her last show appearence...It hurt a whole lot to even write this being her huge supporter...I truly love her...Embarrassed

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
^^ haha ID was in a different world with Poonamji...Angry... yep he showed up in Sur Kshetra too... 

I too agree Nihira has lost her touch, she was fire before... I didn't see much of the last show she was on but she wasn't the same Nihira we knew... something happened oh wait her marriage happened...LOL...

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

^^ haha ID was in a different world with Poonamji...Angry... yep he showed up in Sur Kshetra too... 

I too agree Nihira has lost her touch, she was fire before... I didn't see much of the last show she was on but she wasn't the same Nihira we knew... something happened oh wait her marriage happened...LOL...

Kehte hai na...Shaadi hoti hai  barbaadi LOL  Yep shaadi ka funda...Girl looks so happy now...Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 November 2012 at 8:52pm

desicrowd

..ashu

..ashu

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J-shan

Originally posted by tochukumari

There is no comparison between Nihira, Raja and Debojit c-09.

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Nihira and Raja both were superb singer and consistant..

Nihira and Hemu were the best of the series...Due to regional voting they did not win..

Raja had tough competition being amongst Aneek and Amanat 2 other wonderful singers...C-07 was the best season with very good singers..

Jasraj we have to wait and see how good he really is...SUbstance which I am waiting for..

Nihira was never hyped...Raja may have been and Debo was for what ever reason...

Well, I don't compare anyone since all are good in own genre but that's why I used word 'praised' not hyped.
Nihira -Hemu-Raja deserved to win without any second thought !

Da Bulls, or whatever... I pitty ur singing knowldge but like ur confidence in which u fake ur expertise :)

Jasraj has got the guts to improvise almost every song he sings & he is going the original way.
He is a classical singer & cud ve easily taken a harmonium & sang a few but he believes in innovation
Jasraj is not over hyped, fact is they r liking him , in fact he got compliments from mestros like Pt Jasraj & others as well...
unfortunately bunch of losers like u love to sit back & criticize someone who is earning popularity...unbelievable man...

Cool Man.
Soujourn and watch in a near future his emanation. Dabulls di has praised him
but she is absolutely right that Jas raj is over hyped.
Every singer was praised by Pt.Jasraj and all others equally. You tell us who was
not praised and who is less than him. SM is in a fix to complete his promise
and blindly over hyping him.

Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.