Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Jasraj Joshi !AT from page 16 !!A future Composer! (Page 6)

terrya Newbie
terrya
terrya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
n padamnav too little bit better than him
music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

Originally posted by music-a-muse

Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Glad that he did something other than fusion this time. I like fusion but it get monotonous once you keep on doing same thing. I really liked his performance but SM should stop running toward the stage every now and then.

LOLLOLprobably, with his busy schedule he hardly gets any exercise. this must be a good way with the multiple retakes that happen on these showsLOL

No offence.
Raaz ki baat yeh hai ki: SM said in his first audition that if jasraj does not go in top3 or 5..he will change his name or somethingROFL
So he has to push him..shower him...show his affectionLOL

after yesterday i fully believe he is overhypedOuch

Did not see auditions. SM said that? oh ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

sushrutapandey Senior Member
sushrutapandey
sushrutapandey

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I think Viswajit should have been POTD. He had the more complete performance and fewer flaws. That said, I don't know how people can fail to see how much potential someone like Jasraj has. He is very creative with his singing and it is clear that he has a strong background both in Indian classical and Western music with a lot of effortless transition between the two. I think SM and the others recognize this creativity in him.

I once read an interview from one of the more famous reality show contestants who said that singing well known songs on stage was one thing but singing a song for the first time was an entirely different challenge and one at which most people failed spectacularly. I think someone like Jasraj would do very well in such a scenario. It is my opinion that he would also probably be better fit being a composer.

Anyway, my final opinion is that when limited to the competition, he should probably not be winning but based on what I have seen so far, he is a unique and very gifted contestant who probably should use the platform for greater success. That said, I could also do with SM and others toning down on the praise because it is not fair to some of the other superb contestants.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.desicrowd

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushrutapandey

tochukumari Senior Member
tochukumari
tochukumari

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I think I love Jasraj because of his experimental singing, his confidence and unique style.
He can be a good assistant to A.R. Rehaman !
But those find him over hyped should not worry, according to the rules of various reality shows, those who are praised from beginning usually never win ( Nihira-Raja-Debojeet of Ch09 and many more..),
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
There is no comparison between Nihira, Raja and Debojit c-09.

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Nihira and Raja both were superb singer and consistant..

Nihira and Hemu were the best of the series...Due to regional voting they did not win..

Raja had tough competition being amongst Aneek and Amanat 2 other wonderful singers...C-07 was the best season with very good singers..

Jasraj we have to wait and see how good he really is...SUbstance which I am waiting for..

Nihira was never hyped...Raja may have been and Debo was for what ever reason...
tochukumari Senior Member
tochukumari
tochukumari

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Nihira and Hemu were the best of the series...Due to regional voting they did not win..

Raja had tough competition being amongst Aneek and Amanat 2 other wonderful singers...C-07 was the best season with very good singers..

Jasraj we have to wait and see how good he really is...SUbstance which I am waiting for..

Nihira was never hyped...Raja may have been and Debo was for what ever reason...

Well, I don't compare anyone since all are good in own genre but that's why I used word 'praised' not hyped.
Nihira -Hemu-Raja deserved to win without any second thought !
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tochukumari

Originally posted by Dabulls23

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Well, I don't compare anyone since all are good in own genre but that's why I used word 'praised' not hyped.
Nihira -Hemu-Raja deserved to win without any second thought !

Ooops did not read "praised"  Sowee...Yes you are absolutely right..

Only reason I said not to compare was for Jasraj...You mentioned how earliar who are praised dont end up winning...Jasraj is not only hyped but over hyped and is given false praise which is not good for him or fair to others..That is all..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index