Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Jasraj Joshi !AT from page 16 !!A future Composer! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Let me put it this way, if he gets eliminated next, it wont break my heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19music-a-museDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jasraj Joshi !AT from page 16 !!A future Composer! (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I disagree with you, I think he is very different and a great singer. He killed the Ishqazaade song and showed he is talented. You forgot about how he changed his voice throughout the song and incorporated sargam and stuff and made it his song. The drinking the water needed to recognized...he was singing such a hard song and with such high range/harshness that he needed it. I think also he is a true performer by his water bottle action because he knew his voice was getting dry and order to continue he needed it. Also, he made the band a part of the performance by letting the guitar play through the mike. Don't forget all the other singers are too sticking to their own genres and not only him!

Ok ! I get your point too.

I thought it was due to the fact  that he probably had multiple takes,[ it happens ] hence, the water thing.Big smile

This week, they were supposed to stick to their genre, so am fine with it.Big smile

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you, but that's what makes the forum fun, right? Wink LOL 

Jasraj is really a very unique find (according to me). Not too many people can do what he does musically. It was really cool how in his second audition how started with some raag and combined it with Dil Se and then brought it back to that raag. Ishqazaade had some interesting things in it. Okay, I also did find it weird how he went to drink water during the performance, but doing those growls can be really damaging to your vocal chord if you are not hydrated. He was able to do all those growls on pitch and not sound like he was shouting. He's a really unique find, but I just hope he doesn't get overconfident in himself. 

Absolutely, why the sorry?

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
omg i know right...i completely agree and dont understand why he got this far...i heard much better auditions than his that were rejected...i just dont get it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6Mohini19Purrrfectmusic-a-museDabulls23

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you, but that's what makes the forum fun, right? Wink LOL 

Jasraj is really a very unique find (according to me). Not too many people can do what he does musically. It was really cool how in his second audition how started with some raag and combined it with Dil Se and then brought it back to that raag. Ishqazaade had some interesting things in it. Okay, I also did find it weird how he went to drink water during the performance, but doing those growls can be really damaging to your vocal chord if you are not hydrated. He was able to do all those growls on pitch and not sound like he was shouting. He's a really unique find, but I just hope he doesn't get overconfident in himself. 

Absolutely, why the sorry?

Oh sorry, actually, I'm apologetic by nature. Oh oops there I go again...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

citanuzuki16

citanuzuki16

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
well...am bak here

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Oh Good -- I thought it was just me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i liked his initial 2 performances..
but last week isaqzade i did not enjoy...
may be my taste is not for loud songs too often in 3 rowsConfused LOL

but yes..his throat was getting scratchedLOL..much needed water lubricantLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.