We want Tannu Interview...!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah guyzz read it absolutely ryt..!!
many of us on IF n people all over d world want an single Tannu IV .. dat to not a written one plzz a video interview..😊
and as IF has given us such wonderful IV's of our D3 members dey surely can arrange for dis one plzz..!! (koi nahi he to meko bolo me khud jaake lelu interview as i stay der  lolz đŸ˜† )

WE want him to ans some questions out of many posted on dis thread ..!!
MOD's plzz aap itna to kar sakte he hamare liye k ye msg authorities tak pohochade plzzz..!! đŸ˜ł

WE WANT TANNU SINGLE INTERVIEW PLZZZ...!!!!!!

post ur qts our here il put dem together in d next post guyzz..n plz post reasonable qts plzz.. no tp one's dats my request..!!

Kindly luk into dis MOD's plzz..!!! coz v really wanna know Tannu more closely..!! đŸ˜Š

Edited by namratajadhav - 11 years ago
start posting ur qts as well as write dat v wan tannu interview plzz..!!
r u on any social wedsites!😕n y r u soo cute!?😳N WE WANT TANNU'S INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by babersharouf - 11 years ago
How do you manage to make every girl drool over you and fall in love with you again and again??And how do you always manage to be so amazing??!😉
We want a Tannu interview!!Its long time..we have not seen any of his interviews đŸ˜˛
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
yes pls want a tannu intv!!
can i res on questions?? đŸ˜ł
of course we want Tannu's interview... pls... I really want it...
desperately...
bahut ho gaya its been ages koi interview nahi mila
Have you trained in dance? How do you manage studies and d3 so well!?
do u think after sneha exit cvs and d3 team is doing justice to swayam character and your talent, want tanu interview.