Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
This weeks episodes were special in many ways..i was so happy to see the kolaveri di song they sang together..i saw no hatred from any side..and they were all singing and having fun together..in that moment i saw no divide between them..u couldnt even tell who wqs indian and who was pakistani..they all seemed one..

I also loved how the indian team walked upto mulazim and supported him yesterday when he was emotional..it was sweet how yashraj went and hugged hom..so much love between the contestants and what are we doing here?..fighting with each other..abusing each others countries and the singers..why?..why cant we learn from the contestants and get along ignoring the hatred..why cant we create a peaceful atmosphere here?

Also hats off to Sara's mom..what a wonderful lady she is..now i understand why sara is so respectful of everyone and soloving..she gets it from her mom..the way she said what she did was amazing..she treats all of them like her kids and prays for them..that was really very sweet..i just wish more people would spread love rather than hatred

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunpallvi19gehna2004MahinKbraveusmananaadPriya_990pakeezahNiki_coolTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "proud of the contestants" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I agree dear.this week's episodes were very good.sara's mom was really sweet.she even said to keep the doors open for the people of the other country which would help to create good friendship.hats off to her.good postSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004braveusmankashishdabest

anaad

anaad

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
nice post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishdabest

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
true. hats off to saras mom.

the recent episodes hv been fun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishdabest

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

I agree dear.this week's episodes were very good.sara's mom was really sweet.she even said to keep the doors open for the people of the other country which would help to create good friendship.hats off to her.good postSmile

Thanks for commenting dear...really appreciate it..n i think after all the negativity in the forum there was a need for this post..sara's mum really was brilliant..i love how she was talking about overcoming the differences Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004braveusmanPriya_990

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

nice post!

Thanks a lot :)

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

</div><div>true. hats off to saras mom.

the recent episodes hv been fun!

Thanks a lot and yes i finally see aman ki asha

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i agree with u and keep posting good posts

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.