Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Neha's future as result of PaYa marriage

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What effect will paYas wedding have on Neha and her sasural now? Pankuris mom was more anxious to get her married to Shivam for Nehas sake.. With the breaking of that marriage and Adi marrying Pankuri, what will happen to her now?

Do you guys think it will affect nehas married life? I personally never liked Naman and his family, and I feel they will treat her poorly and blame her which they already were..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good question. As we know the wedding between Pankhu and Shivam had only purpose to save Neha's marriage. I don't think she'll be kicked out but she'll have hard time.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
of course they will😭😭😭 thats how it goes from no fault of a married girl she always get the blame for her maaki wali😑😑😑 . i  hope she can survive the onslaught  of there taani😑😑😑 and have the support of her husband  if not then neha dear get out  ..
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neha for sure will have hard time in her sasural..and from there I smell some cold conflict among Pankhu's parents and chacha-chachi.
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Camryne

Very good question. As we know the wedding between Pankhu and Shivam had only purpose to save Neha's marriage. I don't think she'll be kicked out but she'll have hard time.

I hope she leaves on her own eventually when she gets tired of all the taunts. Even after Panku agreed, Naman and her father in law kept taunting her 🀒 They are very fickle and selfish. I think Neha deserves loads better, but yes, I think she's going to get hell because of this 😭
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamzin43

of course they will😭😭😭 thats how it goes from no fault of a married girl she always get the blame for her maaki wali😑😑😑 . i  hope she can survive the onslaught  of there taani😑😑😑 and have the support of her husband  if not then neha dear get out  ..

Exactly dear, I really want her to get out. It's not fair to Neha. But she will get all the blame, and probably tanna's along the lines of the Gupta sisters are all the same, and maybe suspect Neha's intentions too  She deserves someone better, perhaps Adi has a dashing cousin from his dads side.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sharna2k6 thumbnail
[QUOTE=piyualka]Neha for sure will have hard time in her sasural..and from there I smell some cold conflict among Pankhu's parents and chacha-chachi.[/QUOTE]
Oh no! I hope not! It's not Pankuri's fault or Neha's fault! It's the fault of mama and mami for misleading Pankuri 😑😑
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, sharna, i damn dnt care of side characters when Leads PaYa r on d way everywhere!
Secndly, yah poor Gal Neha has to bear all sufferings but I hope she raises her voice lyk Pankhuri n show her a maturd modern woman & NOT a Ablaa Naari
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, Neha defiantly does not deserve any blame :/
But knowing Naman he will throw a strop and take it out on Neha -_-

sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Hmm, Neha defiantly does not deserve any blame :/

But knowing Naman he will throw a strop and take it out on Neha -_-

Hello Sharna πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Yeah, he's definitely going to take it all out on Neha, her entire sasural is it seems  I think Neha will be the only one who supports Pankuri though.. πŸ˜ƒ Because we saw that she was really shocked that Pankuri even said yes to Shivam.. Wonder if she knows the only reason Panku said yes was bc of her πŸ˜•