TV stars Ashish and Archana engaged

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
TV stars Ashish and Archana engaged
Ashish and Archana

Much to the disappointment of his female fans,Ashish Sharma, who plays Ranveer in 'Rab Se Sohna Isshq', got engaged to his long-time lady love Archana Taide in a private ceremony last week.

After a few years of knowing each other, the couple decided to seal the deal and declare their love for each other at a small engagement ceremony arranged for family and friends, in Mumbai. Their co-stars and friends from the industry put in an appearance as they wished the couple. The pair will tie the knot on January 30.

Ashish said, "We met in Baroda while I was shooting for Chandragupt Maurya and she had come to shoot for Mahima Shani Dev Ki. Since then, we have been going strong." When we asked him what he likes best in Archana, Ashish said, "Pretty much everything. But I am spent on her smile."

Since Archana is a Christian and Ashish a Brahmin, the marriage will take place in three different ways — one, according to Hindu tradition in Jaipur, the Christian wedding will happen in Goa and then, a court marriage.

An equally smitten Archana informed that they will complete a year of togetherness in January. "He is really a good soul with strong values. While a fiance generally gives you gifts, Ashish has given me my confidence back as I met him during the lowest phase of my life."

Not many know that Archana loves perfumes. Ashish has also gifted her lot of perfume bottles, to add to her collection of 150 bottles. The icing on the cake? Archana will play a major role in the same channel's soon to be launched show Qubool Hai.
yes,visha archna is playing a role of nikhat..who is a step sister of ksg...she has dusky complexion...but a very talented dancer in qubool hai..but she is devoid of love..in the show.
Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
Its a good news yar,I av known this 4m a long tym dat something is going between Ash n Archana but finally they got engaged...dats a really good news..Wish them All d Very Best...
CONGRATS SUNNY (ASHISH) & ARCHNA...
congratulation...ashu & archna...
Oh my.. Archana looks beautiful..

Lovely couple!!

Congrats Ashish and Archana!! May You always stay together.

@Visha, thanks for sharing