Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

India-Forums

Remorse and Regret

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Tara, Avi, Rohan's family and now Anirudh all watched Muskaan and Rohan normal in each other's company with no sign of headaches or fainting spell. They are hanging out normally.

Their medical complication was the reason those people separated them however this should make them realize their wrong calculations. 

They didnt deserve to be separated ..

They all should regret the wrong decision of seperating Rohan and Muskaan.

Without a fault of their own they are not only separated but they were deprived of knowing the most important chapter of their own life by their loved ones.

Feel sad just imagining how incomplete and deprived Rohan and Muskaan were all this while after their accident. Cry

Muskaan and Rohan dont affect each other in negative way they bring happiness in the blank life of each other. 

Rohan's family is nice those folks love Muskaan equally they are waiting with patience only for Rohan and Muskaan to remember on their own... and come again together but Tara Duggal Angry

If witchy Tara still remains adamant to make Ani chase Muskaan...they need to answer their conscience after watching Rohan Muskaan's normal condition around each other. 

Edited by MatteFinish - 29 October 2012 at 4:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sehhrheart1zuenatanasha1993Siddhi_-SMay31--.serendipity.-romaila

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Avi needs to open his mouth for once in front of his wife Tara he is a caring father but he is like a deaf and dumb person with Tara. 

I hope Tara and Avinash relationship is shown stronger

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993zuena-SMay31-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
very well said...resv
romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
well written Smile
Its high time that Dr Anirudh or Muskaan's father must stand against Tara and her evil plans...omg she had invited a lawyer and his team at her house neone noticed that Shocked.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
very wel said.

now my only hope is on the Doctor let hope he haas got some brain to know that he should back off the thought him ever marrying Muskaan cos even ML couldn't make her fall in love with him, so what else does he need to get the message? I say nothing.

Muskaan can never love him even without remembering her past.

as for Tara, man that woman is gone case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zuena

.Naruto. IF-Stunnerz
.Naruto.
.Naruto.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Muskans dad is dum i agre. Black hole always fools him.
tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Very well said Clap

I think the character that will be most involved in getting the 2 together will be anirudh now. Ever since he found out about them meeting and all, he has decided to back off in fear of history repeating itself (which is most likely what will happen)... And even in the promo, he is shown trying to get Rohaan together. Anirudh is a positive character so far and I hope he stays that way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_Cosmos

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I hope Anirudh character stays true and he doesn't change his mind.

I also think Anirudh should give the okay for both of them to be told about their past now as neither one of them have been negatively impacted by being in each others company since that was the whole reason to keep them in the dark about their past.  Hopefully he will tell Muskaan and Rohan's SIL tells Rohan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index