Fan Fictions

Swaron SS-Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani Suno/Last chap pg:70 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 73

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
nice prologue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron SS-Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani Suno/Last chap pg:70 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pri_tanha

pri_tanha

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Loved the prologue...u have to continue!! there's no asking!!!

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i really liked the No villian..No vamp..No kaante..
bus do deewane..ek duje ke liye bane... part
looking forward to read this ff
pm me when u update
and update soon

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ya i  really liked it .the prologue was nice please continue it and update ASAP.

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Chapter # 1

It is early in the morning in family park,the situation is as familiar as it should be in a park.People of all ages are there,old once..young once,couples,friends,families,girls,boys walking around..some are seated as well on benches,gossiping..talking and laughing on the jokes.
Some old once talking on political issue,whereas aunties doing kitchen gossips of Mrs.Shah's daughter..who ran 2 days back with some guy.It was 6 in morning,Wind blowing and freezing people as it is a month of December.Birds singing songs welcoming the new day,thanking god..flower glowing and shying away turning more beautiful and more pink in morning.Something different among those people in a park which is a girl- Who is in her teens,jogging with a bit speed unlike others.Wearing a black fitted tee and pink stocking with a denim shorts over them.An I pod in her hands and earphone plugged in ears,seems she was listening to some fast track..trying to relax and release her tension.All of a sudden she stops,takes deep breath..take out her earphone and go sit on the empty bench.Her cellphone beeped,she took the phone out of her bag,read the message and instantly ran to her car and drive her way to home.
It was only 15 minutes ride from the park to her home.She kept thinking about the TEAM..while driving..the idea of making an individual team was making her go crazy,She was scared as what if won't be able to create a team in 10 days?

She reached out of her home..Slid off from car..locked it and run inside the house.

MOM..MOM!
Mom:Good morning..you are up? i was waiting for you..where were you? must be takign more tension on the name of jogging..relax..you will do it..everything will be fine..her mom said while placing her both hands on her shoulder and then giving her a side hug.
They sat on breakfast table..and had their breakfast..though she was not even a pinch interested in having a breakfast,but she had to..or else her mother will starts her drama company,She calls her mother "Drama Queen"
Her father died,when she was 10 years old..he was a very well-known business tycoon..after him,her mom took care of his business..She never let go of it.
The business was still on its heigth.Her mom put in a great effort.She in college was known as a richest daughters of richest mothers.
She never showed anybody that how much she wants her father to be here with her,and support her every time,just likes other kids have..and that she misses him a lot.
Sometimes she even cries in her room alone missing her father,her mother knew this but never stopped her of crying.as crying is a best way of letting go off your pain.
She entered her college building,and walk straight to the rehearsal hall..only to find 9 young people..rehearsing in it.
They were..Rey,nilesh,vickey,bharat,amar,vishakha,simi,rini and neha.

They were her friend.She was asked to create her own team for dance..If she wanted to participate in Footloose elims in 15 days..5 days were already passed..thanks to her friend..everyone was passionate about dancing and they instantly said yes to joined the team..counting her in..it was 10.She need 12 minimum..She was worried that how ill she get 2 more gracefull dancers in just 10 days..and even make them learn all their routine in another 5 days..as it was 20 days left only in footloose.
They were engrossed in dancing that they did not notice her,and keep on dancing..she even did not want them to stop their routine and greet her.She quitely sat back on the been bag placed in the corner of the hall..and watched them dancing.
Their dance routine was different..every single dancer she had,had speciallity of different dance style.
She rolled her eyes on rey..He was a king of lyrical hip hop.She bet no one can beat him untill or unless he give up.His moves were flawless..he was changing his move from one to another.Then her eyes rolled to nilesh,Rapper of college..he was best at hip hop..he was mastered in his own words.He was probably correct about it..Then her eyes rolled to vickey..his locking and popping seems funny to her..she never understood it..but always enjoyed it..but damn man..he was superb at it..then her yes rolled to bharat..She quickly moved her eyes off from him...he was be-boying master..she never used to look at him quite long..she felt like her eyes will popp out any second..his structural moves make her go crazy..and she loved it..but she did not want to wear glasses at such age.Then her yes moved to amar..whenever he used to see him..he remind her of his dad..mom used to tell her..that her dad was the cutess guy of their college..that he was cute AND total majnu...amar is a great dancer..she always used to compliment him..then her eyes rolled to Vishakha..she was a total bond..sharon always tease her on her little over weight..and even she only was the one to get her chocolates and cakes even..VICK was vishakha's pet name given by her..Everytime she sees vicks dancing..she felt like a guy is dancing with full attitude..but there was a girl in her...and always will be...then her eyes rolled to simi...and a smile crept on her lisp..as always...her dance was very different from other...though she wished that she can dance her dance style someday..belly dance was simi's favourite..she was not trained in it..but her passion made her go crazy with it..some time she used to doubt on simi as if she really doesn't train herself in belly..her hips and belly moves in sync..just as a beat thud..you can see another beat from her hips or belly...she is junior shakira..then her eyes rolled to rinni..she was the most youngest and newest member of gang..but her capablity of dancing hip hop was way much then her age..I still remember when you showed me a video of her in which she danced on some"kajra mohabbat wala" in some dance camp in her school days..she looked cute...i suppose guys must have drowned over herthat day..and she giggled..then she moved her eyes on the one and only neha the great...neha was trained dancer of freestyle.she was trained in an english grammar course..she always become a great help for our gang's boy with cheating during paper..even she got failed in her mid-term...because nilesh and bharat kept calling her from behind..and professor canceled her paper...though she did not talk to bharath and nil for 1 WHOLE day :p..she can;t be quite...she is helpless in this state...but when it comes on dancing any guy or girl can just be quite and watch her dancing..it feels as if her feet is not moving her heart is moving and showing what dance is...she can made anyone cry or smile with her dance.
Then she closed her eyes sitting behind them on been bag..and start hummimg the song on which they were rehearsing..all of a sudden song stops..she opens her eyes only to find 9 pair of eyes...watching her in shock and some were giggling.

So,i did not make this part conversation base.as i feel like making it this way...how was it..good..bad...very bad..??
I know abhi tak there is no swayam..
And please guess who the girl really is...i can be unpredictable sometime..remember this..who the girl is..who you want it to be...Sharon,Tanni or Kriya...
Do comment and like as it mean a lot to me.
And yes i forgot to tell that this is a request based SS/FF...Sakshibshah request me to write this..thanks shaks for trusting me..

Thank you!Smile

-Marium-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 12 March 2013 at 2:42pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995SHA_85Ash.SwaronstarryLove_sktanharockksccubedtabtan-yacoolsameerapri_tanhatrisha19Afshan9Molly.Swaronraveena2807venusrockzd3fan4eva-Snehaa-piyu_swaronrakhiankitamegsyMimiVruShanswa-ronBusyIndivaBeesanjana_D3Anindita91sweetcherry95sakshibshah_bellaSwan_HR-DMG4lifepratik54000HPHolic-3Crazy4AshViksadafarsha.Vrushanholic.sweetydiyafrienMihi4VruShanrinku90Suni1986blue_anshaani2209marauderdancersqueenMoNayaHolicPragnature2Anu_TanHa

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nice intro to all the dancers
and all along i thought it is sharon
but now i m in a doubt
i think it is kriya
and the two remaining dancers will be SwaRon
may be !!
just guessing
so update soon

Edited by an_skyfighter - 12 November 2012 at 4:54am

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice start :) Liked the way you have penned the update..The girl must be Sharon, according to me..
Update the next part soon Smile

Edited by tanha29 - 12 November 2012 at 5:23am

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Ya it was nice u r introduction of every one is good . I think iam guessing correctly she is kriya 2 left out dancers will be I think Swaron . Ya please update next part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top