Fan Fictions

Swaron SS-Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani Suno/Last chap pg:70 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 73

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
update Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile please LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron SS-Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani Suno/Last chap pg:70 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monaya_Vrushan

IF-Sizzlerz

Monaya_Vrushan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
awesome update tanya

mrash

mrash

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Please update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshibshah

Trupti09

Trupti09

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
nice concept tanya nd swaron ki first meeting bhi bahot cute thi.excited for next update.pls update jaldi jaldi Smile

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
weird i have read this part but i didnt comment :S
hmmm 
any how better late then never. the gang fun was quite funny and finally both of them do meet that to as co-workers in rey's academy i am pretty sure rey is going to play his cupid role here also 
waiting for the next part 

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Finally read both the chapters today. Hmmm dance based SS is awesome concept and so far it has been completely justified. The procedings and charavter so far has been interesting. Can't wait to read further. Update soon.

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Guys,finger cross kyun ke kisi ko promise kya hai'nehu reham meri jaan..rehm kar mujhpe..So I know I have updated it after a long time'but I atleast did.

Chapter # 3

Sharon was in her room pacing from one end to another end.She was confused on what to wear today..though it was not like today was some special event but she wanted to look her best in front of Swayam..he was entering as a student for the first time in college today.As she is Cultural Secretary she decided to accompany him a lot..though Sharon would have accompany him even she would not be a CS on college..she though..about which even she was unaware that why was she feeling in such way.

She picked a pink..cute short dress and pair it with her favorite earring.She was looking casual as well as stunning..ready to dazzle the whole college..but she was only interested in dazzling swayam.

She was about to enter the college building.When swayam spotted her from back..she was walking upto the stairs.Swayam could not utter a word because he kept looking at her..thinking how anybody can be so beautiful! He was starring her when even Sharon spotted him..and a smile crept on her lips.

Sh:hey swayam..She shouted a bit as there was way much crowd to overpower her voice'and waved her hand.

Sw:Hey Sharon..wait for me! He gave her a TANNU smile and runs toward her.

Sh:So,first day at college! Scared? You can be raged you know! Our team mates are little actually a lot excited to rag freshers..she giggled on her statement.

Sw:Hmm'but since I am joininh the same class in middle year..I am not fresher for them'He assured her and giggled as well.

Sh:I won't matter to them AT ALL'all they want is Bali ka bakra'and they both starts laughing.

They both entered the college building with each other..Looking at sharon boys were almost fainting for her..whereas girls were just passing some mocking comments to hide their jealousy.

Sw:Seems like girls will kill by their comments somehow?

Sh:very funny..they can't..its not easy to kill Sharon raiprakash..that easily..

Sw:umm'Sharon'you..u look beautiful today! He said while smiling tannu smile.

Sh:Umm..thanks..even u look dashing..might you will find some girl on your first day here'they seems pretty crazy for your hair..i can see on there faces'She giggled.

Sw:very funny!

Sh:Okay'just cut it..I will take u to rehearsal hall..my whole team is there..wanna meet! Before you can get raged from them?

Sw:Why not raiprakash'.who wants to get raged'and they both laughed.

They both entered the rehearsal hall..everyone was there except rey..They all turned excited on seeing some fresher.

Nil:Wow,thanks shar..you got bakra for us'

Sh:Arre..no.no

V:Let it be Sharon'we will handle him..

Swayam rolled his eyes towards Sharon and giggled at the way she was trying to make him protect from her over excited gang.

All the team came in front of swayam..and stands in a straight line'

Vicks:hey you show me your wallet!

Swayam gave his wallet to vishakha..and Sharon was fuming with nager as no one was hearing her at all.

Sh:Guys listen to me once'

N:let it be Sharon..you will also get a chance to rag him..and smirked.

N: You have to give us treat in canteen and even dance for us..and hi fived Vicky.

Sharon was happy as she knows swayam dances very well..but the treat part was weird.

Sh:guys dancing is enough I think..

All:Shutup Sharon! And gave her a deadly glare.

Sh:okay..i back out!

Ther all went for canteen..took every single peny from his pocket.

V:gosh dude he is rich..he has 7,000 in his wallet at this moment..we can have party in it..

All:YAYYY!

They all eat like they had never eaten before..or like it can be their last meal.

Sharon and swayam was constantly glaring each other and Sharon was pouting like saying sorry..on which swayam was mouthing "ITS OKAY" all the time..

N: Now dance for us'he said a made a loud burp..

Sh:Ewww,so gross nil..how can u eat that much..

Sw:Do I have to dance? I mean u guys spent all of my money..

All:YES you do have to..they shouted In union..

Swayam stands on the table in the canteen..whereas Sharon played a song on canteen stereo..He started dancing'every one was mouth opened..his moves was so spectacular..he was dancing as his blood was dancing at his heartbeat..he finally stops with when a song end..and he first saw at Sharon widely smiling face..

Sharon clapped while walking upto him'

Sh:you little monkey..i never knew you dance like THIS! I mean I felt my heart skipped at your every step..and than she bites her tongue realizing what she said.

Sw:Ahan'Sharon u serious..and gave her a little smirk.

As suddenly rey enters in canteen area..and saw swayam standing on the table.

R:swayam what are you doing on the table..omg thye raged you'.he rolled his eyes to Sharon and asked'you did not help him out!

Sw:hey she tried..but they did not listen to her at all..an I think it was fun..ragging and all..bt they do eat a lot man!

Sw and sh starts laughing..seeing all confused gang.

All:you both know him..than y don't we?

Sh:tum log agr meri sunte tu shayed main tum logon ko bta pati ke he is rey's and mine friend'he and me are choreographer in rey's institute..he joined just today..but in same year as us..but tum log to ragging main busy thai..

N:Oh shit..sorry swayam..we did not know..sorry neha feeling very much sorry'

All:yes we all are'and about your money tu who'and suddenly Vicky burps..woh tu hamare pait main gaye..

Sw:Its okay guys'I know ragging is fun..even I sued to rag newbies In my previous collge..but not like this..but still I had fun'so friends?

All:why not!

They all introduced themselves to swayam..and Sharon showed him all around the college'

I now guys thora chotu update hai but bohat thak gai hun aur kale k bohat bara wala update dena hai tu I need to rest for that'

Sakshibshah - I again need those scene,since i changed my laptop they got removed from it..sorry!

Do comment and like.

-Marium-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 12 March 2013 at 2:50pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995swaronehad3SHA_85Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skrockstar2340tan-yareet_26mrashTrupti09raveena2807Molly.SwaroncoolsameeraAfshan9_Deepika_MimiVruShanmegsyBusyIndivaBee-Snehaa-d3fan4evaswa-ronMonica..rakhiankitapiyu_swaronAnindita91Tanuka_TanHasakshibshah_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95aish_swaronsanjana_D3sweetydiyafriensadafarshaCrazy4AshVikHPHolic-3HR-DMG4liferinku90-ScaredAngel-Lassi_TanHa-TanHaVruShan-dancersqueenshaani2209marauderblue_anSuni1986swaron9113Anu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
res will unres tom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top