Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

I give up on Mona

Jannat786 Groupbie
Jannat786
Jannat786

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I am really disappointed in the way Mona's character as a woman is shown. Instead of showing a strong independent character, she is shown regressive and giving out the wrong messageto most women who have been through infidelty by their husbands. I guess thats why soo many women still stay with their husbands and accept this abuse after watching serials like these, what can any woman learn.I feel even her character in Jassi, even though she was so simple still had more spark in her. Mona in KHTV is just dull.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ranmarnamitagloryzshasha74prernacdartmsLuv4gameskasucrazyInkpen4877blytonswethasyam08

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely Mona's character in KHTW is truly boring. She was so lively in Jassi. Here she is just sleepwalking through her role.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786rtmsblytonswethasyam08

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree. I am shocked that the same Mona who did Jassi can submit to doing a role like this. She should quit ASAP and never work with Ekta Kapoor again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786swethasyam08

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Agree with TM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786

shavsard Senior Member
shavsard
shavsard

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I just hope they dont show her goin bak to pradeep.. That'll just out wrong messages big time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786rtmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index