Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
der cld b two meanings of his dialoge in last...
first...he was aware of her feelings towards him...
second...he was aware of something ...something lyk she was olso in love or had some personal problem n her love was also not fullfilled like arjun...
mayb e wa awre abt it after dat phone call or mayb became aware at hospital or linked d phone call incident wid her dialogue in hospital at dat last moment itself...

n dats y she said at end...shree n chotu dat
"it doesn't mean dat u disclose my secret to others..."!!!
Edited by purecure - 11 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Riya was definetly falling for arjun...How can u guys forget all those scenes when riya acted like teenager...Looking at arjun and smiling...Runing behind him n watching him go...Chotu-shree teasing her abt arjun...Remember chotu saying "kuch logo ke samne toh kuch logo ki burai nahi kar sakte..."n chotu shree acting as ria-arjun...They never acted as ria-rathor or arjun-rathor...I mean inacted ariya bcs they they that smthing is cooking btwn them.ariya love story was planned by cvs.but...Edited by rnfandeboo - 11 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
we can't say there was no romantic angle btwn ariya.there love story was planned by the writers..even gorky said in an interview that ariya are meant to be. ariya luv story had just started...that's how all luv stories start...they meet...they fight...once or twice the heroine will be vulnarable n cry on hero's shoulder n...eventualy ariya would fell in luv,realise it n then confess it...but our bad luck... the story couldn't reach to all that...
rnfandeboo thumbnail
We all have different ideas abt love in our real lives.If my definition of love didn't match with how ariya relationship was potrayed ,i can't say they didn't have a romantic angle.just think of arjun as a serial...as a story...ariya were potrayed exactly how "would be couple "are potrayed conventionaly in tv shows.their love,i would say,was in initial phase.
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Sorry for three deviated from the topic comments.It all came naturaly to me..N i kept on writing...
Any show is incmplete without a female lead...If a new girl comes,i am cmplty ok with it...But if she is paired with arjun...I will not like it...
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: purecure

der cld b two meanings of his dialoge in last...
first...he was aware of her feelings towards him...
second...he was aware of something ...something lyk she was olso in love or had some personal problem n her love was also not fullfilled like arjun...
mayb e wa awre abt it after dat phone call or mayb became aware at hospital or linked d phone call incident wid her dialogue in hospital at dat last moment itself...

n dats y she said at end...shree n chotu dat
"it doesn't mean dat u disclose my secret to others..."!!!

The first seems more apt now IMO as Riya is not there to unravel the second option.Arjun being aware of Riya's problem's ,hmm no I don't think so .It was she who always went to unleash him .I feel her dialogue to Shree and Chotu too was added for the heck of it. 
Now to prove my theory wrong a new girl entering has to be someway connected to Riya so that we may know why she said all those sentences as her parting lines😕
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rnfandeboo Replying your three posts in one😊
I completely understand what are you saying.There's no point in saying that there wasn't romantic angle to Arjun-Riya love story.But the arguement come's did they have feelings for each other😕For Riya ,Arjun was her denior who she looked upto and felt secured,ya she used to get irked by the tasing of Shree-Chotu but from that we can't exactly conclude she had fell for Arjun.Maybe she had but she had only realised it at her death bed Coming to Arjun,he was just finding comfortable opening upto Riya so we can't conclude he had feelings too.Coming to end we can't conclude anything because Ariya is cut short before blloming and we could just assumeThat's our irony unfortunately.
New girl,dunno?I just hope the makers justify the new lead's entry in a proper way😊