Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 65

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I loved the first epi and it was better than i expected LOL I loved Surbhi and the opening scene where she was praying! I thought that was so intense and really emotional, and when the tear fell out of her eye it made me sad too :| I think she has a lot of scope and its too early to judge her from the first episode but she definitely acted well and i'm sure she'll continue to do well and will improve in the next scenes <33

I also loved how all the main characters were introduced in this episode! i wasn't expecting them all to be shown today because in some shows they drag out the intros but i was happy we got to see them all. I also loved Ayaan and he made me laugh so i think his scene was more light hearted and provided comedy whereas zoya's scenes were more serious and his entry on the bike made me laugh ROFL I'm sure i'll come to love Ayaan and his flirting scene was so cute <3

KSG well words fall short to describe him Stern Smile The scene with his hand was my FAVOURITE part :| when i saw his hand and him guiding the boy, it really touched my heart! Though he didn't have dialogues, his expressions were all PERFECT and the song sequence with him playing the guitar was so so good :| he definitely made the episode more lively and i can't wait for the next epi when he argues with zoya :|

But i feel the step mum really exaggerated everything ROFL and over acted in one scene :| and some parts with the girls were a little dragged but overall i loved the first episode!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye-Anku-exhalelove.anitamaliksjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Really u didn't like her KYUN..I feel she was decent ..not exceptional though.. but still was okay

LOL Mahua. I don't like her nor do i hate her lol. My feelings are balanced, BUT shes doing a good job. Acting wise she's decent. Like i pointed out before she looks promising. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjain

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

The Episode was portrayed far better than what i had expected it to be. You watch the episode and you get the gist that this show has allot of good stuff coming up. The ingress of the main protagonists were intriguing, although some of Rishabs moves had me LOLing LOL. But yeah overall great episode! B)

Helloo Embarrassed

I agree, loved the introduction of the leads, was extremely interesting and leaves you with the feeling wanting more Smile

Oh Oh YOU *flying kiss* ;) Hi <3 I didn't get a chance to catch a glimpse of 2mrw's episode, as i was watching it live and the website kept on crashing on me errr -_-

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by Ethereal-Path

Oh and did I forget to mention the scene when KSG guides the hand of that boy, it was soo sweet. I fell in love with his character already :)

Vini SO GLAD to see you here Hug I am gonna expect great posts from you, you're a fab writer Wink

And I agree, that moment was endearing, takes you to the heart of the man. 
Anku Hug   I'm so glad to be here too. I hope I remain active on this forum Smile And, look who's saying about writing! -_-

True, Asad stole my heart then and there Embarrassed

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
No negative reviews so far.. seems like sab ki umeedon par khare utrein hai, good going QH cast and 4Lions! Now its even harder for me to wait till tomorrow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.-Anku-anitamaliksjain

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia.khan

CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH TONIGHTS EPISODE :| dfhjdsjhfjkhsd! sounds really really good :| raising serious issues like muslim girls cannot be forced into marrying anyone sounds good! i hope they continue to raise such issues! ahhh ksg ki entry sounds really amazing :| CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THIS ON MY T.V hdsfghsdjgfsd ahhh 

I cannot wait for you to watch Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyegia.khan

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
mereko baichani ho rahi hai i m tempted to watch it online but NO i m not going too LOL! ayaan sounds like such a LOL character yea cannot wait to watch that either BAHAHAH 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridexhalelove.

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I cannot wait to watch first episodee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.