Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 65

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

First episode was good except few things LOL..Asad's step mom LMAOO Overacting ki dukaan HAHAH

Talking about characters..they were introduced very nicely <33..I love hte song selection just so apt according to thier characters..Starting from Rishabh - he needs to improve his acting ..where as Surbhi I loved her completely ..She was good more the what I expected <33 ..but the charmer show stealer KSG was fabulous <33 .. Can;t wait for tomorrow

I would be lying if i said i like Surbi, but she looked promising. My like chart is quite balanced at the moment LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
YESSS

ASYA AT...

muaahhh

love KSG

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Oh and did I forget to mention the scene when KSG guides the hand of that boy, it was soo sweet. I fell in love with his character already :)

Hazel-eye

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Originally posted by sjain

First episode was good except few things LOL..Asad's step mom LMAOO Overacting ki dukaan HAHAH

Talking about characters..they were introduced very nicely <33..I love hte song selection just so apt according to thier characters..Starting from Rishabh - he needs to improve his acting ..where as Surbhi I loved her completely ..She was good more the what I expected <33 ..but the charmer show stealer KSG was fabulous <33 .. Can;t wait for tomorrow

I would be lying if i said i like Surbi, but she looked promising. My like chart is quite balanced at the moment LOL 

Really u didn't like her KYUN..I feel she was decent ..not exceptional though.. but still was okay

gia.khan

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

The Episode was portrayed far better than what i had expected it to be. You watch the episode and you get the gist that this show has allot of good stuff coming up. The ingress of the main protagonists were intriguing, although some of Rishabs moves had me LOLing LOL. But yeah overall great episode! B)

Helloo Embarrassed

I agree, loved the introduction of the leads, was extremely interesting and leaves you with the feeling wanting more Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanDulceTentacion.

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
" FAINTS" saw his entry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khansjain

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ethereal-Path

Oh and did I forget to mention the scene when KSG guides the hand of that boy, it was soo sweet. I fell in love with his character already :)

Vini SO GLAD to see you here Hug I am gonna expect great posts from you, you're a fab writer Wink

And I agree, that moment was endearing, takes you to the heart of the man. 

gia.khan

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH TONIGHTS EPISODE :| dfhjdsjhfjkhsd! sounds really really good :| raising serious issues like muslim girls cannot be forced into marrying anyone sounds good! i hope they continue to raise such issues! ahhh ksg ki entry sounds really amazing :| CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THIS ON MY T.V hdsfghsdjgfsd ahhh 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeAnkita.Manitamalik

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.