Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 65

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I just saw yesterday and today's episodes. Yesterday's was frustrating but well shot. Today's was even better! I don't have much time but some quick thoughts on both episodes:

- Humeira is so irritating. How silly can someone be?

- Razia, Razia, Razia... what do I even say? So EVIL :| I can't believe how she had the woman hanging upside down... Jesus Christ! Glad she's beginning to get nightmares :P

- Enjoyed Ayaan and Zoya's interaction. They'll make a cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi in the future... and I'm sure they'll manage to drive Asad up the wall with how alike they are in all the traits he finds annoying haha.

- Love where the story is headed with Asad and Zoya. Their track is shaping out so well. Absolutely loved their moments today, precap included. Asad helping Zoya out, driving her, discovering her past with her... his reaction to when she was thinking him in the car (SO well performed by KSG)...

Looking forward to the hug on Monday... not just because it's a hug between the lead but more-so because it's Asad Ahmed Khan facing an emotional moment - something we all know he struggles with!

Edited by Ishaqzaadi - 01 March 2013 at 3:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanAnkita.MSleepingBeauty.exhalelove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 64)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
OMG AsYa Hug was so so emotionally awesome shot one on fridays precap. i just can't wait more to watch the episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khan

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaqzaadi

I just saw yesterday and today's episodes. Yesterday's was frustrating but well shot. Today's was even better! I don't have much time but some quick thoughts on both episodes:

- Humeira is so irritating. How silly can someone be?

- Razia, Razia, Razia... what do I even say? So EVIL :| I can't believe how she had the woman hanging upside down... Jesus Christ! Glad she's beginning to get nightmares :P

- Enjoyed Ayaan and Zoya's interaction. They'll make a cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi in the future... and I'm sure they'll manage to drive Asad up the wall with how alike they are in all the traits he finds annoying haha.

- Love where the story is headed with Asad and Zoya. Their track is shaping out so well. Absolutely loved their moments today, precap included. Asad helping Zoya out, driving her, discovering her past with her... his reaction to when she was thinking him in the car (SO well performed by KSG)...

Looking forward to the hug on Monday... not just because it's a hug between the lead but more-so because it's Asad Ahmed Khan facing an emotional moment - something we all know he struggles with!

I LOVEEE reading your thoughts about the episodes Preeti.

I know what you mean when you talk about that car scene, because every time I see Asad struggling with handling an emotional moment, I remember Zoya calling him emotionally challenged. Asad looks like a man with no emotions but he is the one who has the most of them I guess, he just doesn't know how to deal with them. Its mostly because of his lack of trust on people around him, which is obviously because of his past, and hence when anyone leans on him for emotional support he doesn't know how to provide it though his heart melts for everyone who is broken or in trouble. 

I'd love to see how this goes from here, because there are a lot of things that could happen. If somehow all this is a part of Zoya's plan on finding about it Asad is going to kill her with one look it self LOL I really hope though that this time there is no misunderstanding Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanexhalelove.

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for the hug, and its honestly not because its the first physical gesture or something, but its the first moment when some barriers have been broken between these to characters which are so poles apart. I can't wait to see how it goes beyond the hug. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanexhalelove.-RohitMaxwell-sjain

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW

gia.khan

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Ahhh how bootiphool was that hug made me all dfhsdhkfshdj inside! i feel the chemistry between them now <3 ! loved it loved the episode LOL .. i loved the ayaan and zoya phone convo the most LMFAOO! that was so cute hahaha @ RABAARTTT AND MONA DARLING lol! i m glad they are finally showing their interactions now LOL they are both so jokes and so so PAGAL lol 

i died at the precap too LOL .. the way asad gets out of the car and just slaps ayaan LOLOL that was the BEST lolll

and omg whoever is doing this to razia is a genius i hope its dadi << but if not then ayaan would do too! i like seeing her go psycho now LOL cant wait for this beep to finally go down! 

glad they are focussing on zoyas past too! finally a clue about her abu! cant wait for this mystery to unfold =)) 

loved all the spoiler pics cant wait for that rain sequence LOOKS SO FRIGGEN BEAUTIFUL Embarrassed

Ankita.M

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
oh and this BILLO RANI is so WHACK lol

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
eeeks the new promo looks gooodd!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.