Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 65

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I love your preview Preeti and we already discussed that, but I definitely do agree that his walking away was not the need of the hour, because Zoya indeed did need someone then, I hope he makes up for it in whatever way he knows best lol. 

My little review to the episode...

There are a lot of things in QH that attract me to it, but there is one thing that stands out for me the most. The undefined yet a very deep bond between Asad and Zoya. I wouldn't call it love, I wouldn't call them lovers and their story even a love story for now. But that is what sets them apart. Whether they maybe polls apart and may not agree with anything, but whenever the other is in pain or needs support, the other is there without a question, whether knowingly or unknowingly. They don't even understand each other but even then there is something that connects them so deeply that they can share their deepest secrets with each other which they don't even to their 'apparently' closer relations. 

Today's episode was amazing and brilliant beyond words. The first scene showing the fear in Zoya, the first time her guard around was shaken to break it enough to let her feelings out to someone she knows would understand her. Asad's concern on seeing someone apparently as strong as Zoya so distraught and worried. It was beautiful to see him reach out to her, just like how she does with him, ONLY it was much easier to lend that support because she easily took it. 

The highlight of the episode for me was Asad's realization that he had in his anger hurt the only person who understands him and his feelings so much. Her pain shook him to such an extent that he couldnt even help her cope with the pain her mirrored in his heart, the one he has in a way gone through as well. But what was amazing how a very rigid from the exterior Asad tried to lighten himself up to make Zoya share her pain..I sincerely do hope he makes up for not letting the support she needed so badly then, sometimes letting your own hang ups is more important.

Zoya, has emotionally gotten so close to Asad that she relies on him for everything, seeing him as her protector and has begun to now expect things from him, because she knows he is a different man from the inside. Her fake anger is just the need of attention from the man who has unknowingly become the guardian to her heart and herself..

Through all the ups downs twists and turns and new entries that one relation between them shall never cease to exist.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RosyAzure-salmeh.IshaqzaadiSleepingBeauty.surbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 63)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salmeh.

IF-Stunnerz

salmeh.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
  Todays epi was sign of their relationship ahead. Zoya the girl cannot see Asad in pain and tears. She went to console with a mug of that bitter and black coffee. She cracked jokes and tried to calm him but in no use. When she said that we should keep smiling, he smiled just a curve. But the fired ruined the moment. Yess now the show is moving ahead with Raaz and Saajish thingy. When she gets the dream, Asad realises her worry. He makes her a coffee , a sweet one. He himself says its difficult for him to do. I love the way he says " isme addition hai' Zoya says her sorrowful past. Asad realises how harsh he has been with her. Zoya felt light-hearted that she said her heart to someone else. Asad the poor guy himself is in so much pain that he dont know how to console others coz he has never been in such a situation. Zoya has gained complete trust in Asad. She expects something from him but Asad is in too much dilemma and walks off. She felt hurt and couldnt understand his nature. She started to ignore him but poor Asad himself doesnt know what wrong he has done. More than Asad, Zoya has become more dependent on him. She says he is emotionally challenged. She expected a lot from Asad but what did he do just walk of. I love how the writers are potraying their varying emotions so well. I would just say
"Yeh ishq nahin aasaan
itna samajh le mari jaan"
"Mr.Khan, aapke dil mein seena nahin patthar hai." ROFLROFL This was the stealer for today's show.

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
LOL The "dil mein seena nahin pathar hai" dialogue was hilarious LOL Zoya's adorable. 

What did you guys think of Shireen calling Dilshaad and their little scene? I found it awkward to be honest. Perhaps I'm being too closed-minded here but I just cannot accept the connection they share... Gives me an unsettling feeling.

Although I'm angry at Asad for acting like a bit of a wimp and walking away from the situation so heartlessly, I do know there's a golden heart deep down somewhere and he has realised his wrongdoing. Looking forward to seeing how he makes up for it...

I REALLY HOPE THIS DOLL FACTORY BUSINESS ENDS SOON THOUGH -__- I'm getting annoyed by the track dragging because there's so much more to focus on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanAnkita.MSleepingBeauty.salmeh.

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@Ankita.M @ Salwa_Mehrin very nice review guys

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Watched todays episode and even though it was good it also made me slap the beep out of some people for example 

DILSHAD 
HUMAIRA 
AND OFCOURSE RAZIA! 

lets start with Dilshad - like okay seriously i get why you are doing this you are doing this to save the good for nothing husband of yours okay i get it FINE! woh apni jagah but how the hell can you ignore asad feelings like that :S how can you not understand where he is coming from :S like honestly stop acting like a friggen kid man! handle it maturely :S Asad is only doing this cause he thinks this is the only way to PROTECT you why cant she see this from his POV too! oh she annoyed me SOOO MUCH TODAY i wanted to slap her :) 

moving on to Humaira - like is this girl for real ????? she friggen knows what her mom did just so SHE COULD GET HER N AYAAN married n she still thinks her mom is DOOD KI DHOLI wi like seriously??!?! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE :S i wish instead of her slapping ayaan .. ayaan slaped her :) and i hope ayaan doesnt talk to her for a while now -_- stupid dumb CHOKRI jkfhjsdhkjfhjsdhjfsd 

n moving on to RAZIA THE PSYCHO :| wth was that man she is such a friggen extremist!! that scene with her and dadi totally hurt my head and made me feel DIZZY :| all i know is that she is A SCARY PSYCHOPATH 

now that i have let my frustration out LOL .. the episode was good =)) i loved that small Asad-Zoya scene too =) i love how she felt guilty for hiding those papers from asad woho!! the precap looks good too finally zoya and ayaan are going to be talking LOL about time! 

p.s how come dilshad or zoya have not seen that friggen doll yet ? LOL like its right there in your GHAR how can you miss it LOL ! find it already 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RosyAzure-salmeh.Ankita.MSleepingBeauty.

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I agree with you Gia! Dilshaad and Humera are frustrating me know! I mean why don't they just see the situation from the other person's POV.. Its like
LOOKING WITH BLINDERS NEAR THEIR EYES
They just see what is directly in front of them. They just don't care what is around or behind them! Dilshaad needs to see how Asad is doing what he is doing ONLY FOR HER! Can't she see how hard it is for him to do something like that to his abbu?

And EVERYTHING is pointing how Its Rashid's fault! Of course Asad would stand up for his rights and the truth. << Ayaan has mentioned about that before! No one could change Asad's decision if Asad believes that he is right.

And Humera? I feel like kicking her.. FINE! Razia is her mother but how could she forget what she had done to get her and Ayaan married! She calls her mooh phat, but she is more of a psycho! I mean just to save herself she is like trying to kill one after the other.. First that lady who died, then she tried killing Dilshaad, put Rashid into a situation where he can be hanged and now dadi! I am sure if needed she might kill Humera as well << and here Humera slapped Ayaan for her! Stern Smile

AND SHIREEN? Why is she acting blind? Didn't she hear how Rashid as well had pointed out how Razia is the mastermind? And then she says how she wants him back and believes and trusts him Confused

OH MAN! There are sooo many people are to be kicked in this show Ermm

But over all this episode was effing good! Awesome it was Thumbs Up

Edited by SleepingBeauty. - 01 March 2013 at 12:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RosyAzure-Ankita.Msurbhiholic

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
^^^ very nice reviews guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingBeauty.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.