Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 65

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Friends please be active on forum and please revive this thread cz we need to increase our rank.

Ksg really doesn't deserve lower ranks and we need to push up and this ll be possible if every of us be active on forum. hope you understand

don devoid me from your awesome reviews by the way Hug

love and regards

Yaariyan <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 62)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the episode to air on t.v here =) shall comment once i watch it <3 

Preeti - totally agree i hope the doll is found by asad or zoya SOOON! even though the doll scares the crap out of me i hope they find it soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Okay so dilshad is honestly pissing me off now! like okay i get it that you still love this guy but DUDEE come on how can you forget that this same spineless man left you 17 years ago with TWO KIDS to fight the world ALONE! like how can you not understand where Asad and his insecurities are coming from?!?! arghh she just pissed off so bad

and omg razia knows about the ghudiya now!! shiat its gonna get good can zoya or asad just FIND IT ALREADY! what is that stupid girl doing with that ghudiya pssht put it BACKKK or go show zoya or something ! 

Ankita.M

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Okay i wanna just kick Dilshad. She is acting so asdfghjk and urghh ignoring Asad. Bechara cant anyone understand that the poor guys is so hurt coz of what his father has done 17 years ago and in HIS POINT OF VIEW he is absoloutely rightt. I m hating everyone at the moment. Ayaan dude cant he understand what his brother is going throughh. Razia haha she is real evil. She knows about the doll and shiittt is she gets it then Ouch. I cant wait how the story is gonna go forward and KAY EES GEE *hayye* he is looking so asdfghjkl in QH
Hey Gia! Glad your back and i guess you are really frustated with Dilshad lol LOL. Same here

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG Gia LMAO the doll scares me too :|

Yesterday's episode was quite thanda to be honest... I just really want the show to get a move on; I've heard GREAT things about today's episode though :D Going to watch now! Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanAnkita.Mexhalelove.

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
it was a excellent episode today. loved it <3

Ankita.M

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Saw it. Loved it. Brilliant episode! Asad and Zoya's moments were memorable. I can't bring myself to accept how he walked out of the room, after hearing about her past... that was so cold. I know he has his reasons... He doesn't know how to deal with emotional situations - fair enough. Why tell her to share it then? He felt guilty, after knowing how his words/actions may have hurt her - fair enough. However, NOTHING justifies his walking out on her at such a sensitive moment... I don't know how he'll make up for it :( That left me feeling really upset. How will he deal with difficult situations when they actually become a couple? The thought is quite scary.

There were a couple of funny and light moments between them too, which I loved haha. Zoya's full of life... I love how even after being treated that way, she can pick herself up and turn situations light.  Just if we all saw life the way she did.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanAnkita.Mexhalelove.-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
^ nice review dear. actually a hug would be very appropriate between AsYa today

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.