Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 61)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Zoya's actually beginning to annoy me. I've found her zinda-dil attitude harmless till now but she's acted extremely stupid in this Mariam track, especially with having let her stay in the Khan household, despite Asad having refused. 

I hope her characters' fathers story is developed soon. Also hope Asad comes to know of her search for her father.
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
OMG these episodes has made me started Love this QH sooo much more! Love how the story is turning :D FULL OF EXCITEMENT AND THRILL <33
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Episodic Review

Since we've been on break for a while now, I am going to write about the story in general, from the Maha Sangam episode, because that is where it got extremely intense and has been touch wood treading extremely well. The story has broken many barriers and answered many questions that were raised against the plot. Many important portions of the story have been revealed. And many important tracks have bee portrayed so beautifully.

From the honor killing track, to Asad having an inkling of his rising feelings for Zoya, the curiosity about the reasons for Rashid being so weak, the almost forced engagement of Humaira and Ayan and the repeatedly mentioned Gudiyon ke kharkhaane ka haadsa and the very recent tragic incident of Dilshad getting shot.

Have to definitely applaud he honor killing issue being raised in the show, and eventually Mariam has been saved and sent to a safer place, emphasizing how a girl deserves to have a life of safety and on her own terms.The ever bickering Asad and Zoya's hot and cold bond was shown in a very different light and one of the most heart wrenching and touching scenes have been shown all through out that track. The highlight obviously being the always reluctant knight being so unarmed seeing Zoya lost, no where to be found and the panic when he realizes she has been buried in the ground. Asad is anyways a very soft hearted man from the interior but his vulnerability came out more than obvious when he grew so frantic on feeling that he had lost Zoya by not believing or listening to her. His screams while searching for her, his cries on realizing she wasn't breathing anymore, punishing himself for wishing she should go away from his life and then the relief on seeing her breathing, and the affect the entire situation had on him even after they were out of it, thankful that Zoya was alive and looking out for her to so tenderly as if she was his. Giving her a shoulder to rest her tired self, wiping her face, making her have water, such beautiful moments on the silent realization of love.

Zoya's character even though has certain flaws has come out to be the one who always stands up for the good, who always wants to help out anyone whose being troubled for the wrong reasons and cannot see anything wrong happen in front of her eyes. Her not thinking about herself and wanting to help Mariam was extremely appreciative though her ways weren't the best. Because no matter how right you are, if you use the wrong way in doing something you end up harming everyone related to you in the situation. And the poor girl had to ultimately bear the brunt of helping someone in the worst way possible.

The after effect of this track lead to Asad realizing that ignoring the annoyance he feels for Zoya because of their difference in opinions and thoughts, he has extreme concern and an unsaid feeling that is so intense that he should be scared of it. A man who has always thought, "Ishq waqt zaaya ka zariya hai," had to question his own words, and almost as if his heart had answered it, his mask was back and he very forcefully tries to bury his feelings again.

A very strong character that has stood against the evil and has always spoken for the right things is Rashid's Ammi's character. It was amazing to see her against the forced marriage of Ayan and Humaira, and how she knows her son is under some sort of pressure. Amazing to have seen Nikhat who is normally a very silent spectator speak against the wrong happening and prove the right, without fearing that her to be in laws were present there. A good message passes from here and was shown amazingly as well

The recent shoot out of Dilshad on trying to save Mariam has taken the story ahead by leaps and bounds and through the track has shown very touching moments as well. And some amazingly well directed moments. Asad being the man of the house and giving support to his sister and silent support to his mother hanging between life and death. His made rage on seeing his family so stressed and helpless. The highlight of these episodes was also how he managed to reach the door step, though not entering it, of that household that has given him nothing but pain and trouble all his life. But it was endearing how even though Rashid has given him nothing but abandonment he came to call him to see his mother  for the one last time .

Scenes between the siblings, Rashid and Asad standing outside the room Dilshad was in looking through both the cublicles emphasizing how  both are her pillars, was amazingly well directed. Ayan coming over to hug his broken brother knowing he wouldn't have cried on anyone else's shoulder and letting him let out his tears was tear jerking. Zoya's unstoppable tears and prayers very beautiful and the song playing in the situation entirely apt for it.

With Zoya's parents truth being said so clearly by her, Rashid struggling to get out of the barriers made by Maamu and Razia, and Asad getting to know of the more vulnerable and serious side to Zoya gradually the story seems to be taking very interesting twists  and if handled well and cautiously this show has various messages to give, if the platform is used well

Last but not the least, the performances by every actor on the show has been amazing and spledid all through last few weeks, KSG reaching a new height with his expressions and talent and Surbhi improving leaps and bounds daily. Shireens character growth the most remarkable and the balance given to every characrters story in the show extremely applaudable.

Edited by Ankita.M - 06 February 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meow23herms_angelgia.khanSleepingBeauty.-RohitMaxwell-

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
This is such a useful thread. Thanks for letting me know about it Anku. <3 I shall be here whenever I can. Embarrassed Quite a creative idea Anu, Anku and Gia! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
^ Agree. Let's revive this place!! :-)

I think it's a great idea to be able to discuss episodes in one place. Many people seem hesitant to discuss the actual episode content, sadly... Alas!

I was slightly disappointed by the "gudiya factory" raaz. This week was hyped up so much, with the press con et al but we've not had THAT MUCH revealed thus far. I hope today and tomorrow's episodes change that but I feel like, unfortunately, this may be all we get on the "raaz" for now :-(  I really do not want this track to be dragged.

Looking forward to knowing who was murdered in the factory (predicting it is Zoya's mother). I was really hoping Zoya would get some kind of flashbacks when she entered the building...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanherms_angel.ayesha.-Anku-

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I M TOTALLY MAKING A COME BACK TO THIS PLACE STARTING FROM KAL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi-Anku-exhalelove.

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
its time to make this thread active psssht! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi-Anku-exhalelove.

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I hate how we didn't get a precap on Friday -__- Waiting for the EHQ links before seeing today's episodes; hope that DOLL IS FOUND by Zoya or Asad man it's annoying me now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index