Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 65

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
^Yayy!! Will be here :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 60)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged

WEEKLY REVIEW

This weeks episode finally got the story to the much needed point in the show when the base of the concept came to the fore. It was a setting for the two warring families to come across and for their stories to interlink. There have been instances in the past when the story peaked to a high point but did not sadly culminate into anything intense. But this week was fruitful in many ways for the story and in terms of performances. It got out the best in the characters and actors and finally makes the viewer inquisitive to think about the story more often than we do.

The highlights of this week's episodes was one the scene between the brothers, the fight and the proud declaration of the relationship that is one of the main angles in this show. The scene that was a part of the Maha episode was the most intense and hard hitting so far in the history of the show. The fight sequence was well directed and performed. And Karan Singh Grover's performance took the scene to another level itself. The angry eyes, the loud booming scream and that suppressed respect for the relation Asad and Ayan cherish so much. "Woh bhai hai mera" echos in your ears for a long time to come and tears concern and love of Asad for his brother melts your heart.

It was a huge high point and the Maha episode was worth the hype that was created around. With Haseena finding the truth of the relation one could predict what would happen. And hence forth a few episodes, probably lacked activity and pace, which could have been wounded up way before Friday. But the episodes in between were entertaining as well. Since they then concentrated on the Asad Zoya angle of the story.

Their scenes are a whiff of fresh air and definitely hilarious and cute. The entirely different personalities keep interacting in the most bizarre situations which end up in cute moments. Sometimes Zoya leads in their rights and sometimes its Asad. On a serious note, Asad had judged her and wronged her more than once, and even she as a guest had seldom crossed some of her limits, but at the end of the day both scored in annoying the other and are now settling them. Asad is soft hearted, and sincere human who never intends to hurt anyone, and one can already see him melt and soften towards Zoya after the incident when he saw her hurt because of his mistake in judging the situation. Zoya too seems to be understanding that she had underestimated him and these realizations are promising and I hope lead to a more intense track in the future.

I have been enjoying their moments and the track, but I feel that a little more depth and some more serious interactions would bring them closer. Any emotional connect always stands out better for a relation to form and hopefully the reason why Zoya is staying in their house could be used to do it better.

The last episode of the week and the main high point with Nikhat's engagement breaking and the entire family knowing about Asad and Ayan's relation and closeness was a tremendous show. It got done at a good pace without dragging much. It definitely leaves one disappointed in Rashid who is seen chasing Dilshad for unknown reasons but when the time comes, he does not manage to accumulate courage to stand up for her and his sons dignity. Ayan who is said to have so much love and respect for his brother, lets his name be used in every wrong context and is not brave enough to speak. Asad has always done so much for the family even without them having any sort of concern for him, and to see him be maligned and insulted like this is disheartening.

The show and its story has come to one of the main points and has been going on greatly last few weeks, been entertaining and well executed. But the one thing that is missing from the show is depth. A lot of questions are yet unanswered even though the show is not escalating towards its third month. Asad and Ayan's relation is the base of this show, and their love that is shown stands out as the most cherished, but we do not know yet why they are so close, and how ..especially when the families do not even see eye to eye? How did Asad grow up to be so successful, how did Dilshad fend for them? Some of these minor issues bring another effect to the show and the story altogether and hopefully having to see all these would make us understand each character in a different light.

The scenes and performances have been amazing and entertaining and performances by Karan, Surbhi, Tej Sapru , Shalini Kapoor have been giving the show the much needed class and dignity.

Edited by Ankita.M - 06 January 2013 at 2:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youmeow23herms_angelSleepingBeauty.shanakyasharan_Oishi_exhalelove.-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the review; hope we get reviews regularly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meow23

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
This week has been way too happening!! From the Maha episode to Nikhat's engagement breaking :(
The scenes between the brothers or brother and sister are sooo adorable! They are something that i always look forward to!
And now that i know we aren't getting Asad and Ayaan for sometimes makes me sad :(

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode (14th January) was BRILLIANT. The best episode since the show has startedThumbs Up Going to watch today's right away!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.MSleepingBeauty.

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Episodic Review

The last few episodes have finally got the story to the track that the show always promised. The relation between the families, the reasons behind the strained relations in the families, the reason of the strength the bond of Asad and Ayan carries, and finally Asad,Ayan and Zoya's stories crossing paths.

With the families getting to know of the brothers secret meetings, and restraining them from meeting in the future the pain and desperation that is shown in both the brothers is touching. Their flashbacks as children and one of the best songs played on them, made that scene heart wrenching to watch. It was sad to see how they wanted to talk to each other and yet couldn't because the promise to their mothers meant so much to both.

The story behind the strained relations and the reasons behind Asad's hate for his father was slowly and almost flawlessly got out. Some questions were needed to be answered and thankfully last entire week did that very well

Rashid has come out to be the weakest character in the entire story, with him marrying two woman, playing with both their lives, and ruining the life of his children by leaving them to fend for themselves. It is extremely disappointing to see him not stand up for either Dilshad or Asad when they are spoken to in such a demeaning manner. Asad's pain and his disappointment with him is extremely justified.

The last entire week had amazing performances by everyone, especially both Karan and Surbhi. Its amazing how, even being new in television Surbhi has gotten into the skin of the character so flawlessly. And Karan always very easily becomes the character he plays, making it too real to believe.

With Zoya now working on the purpose she is here for, and her now knowing the real man behind the Jahapana she sees, the story ahead looks very promising. The new banner and the upcoming track seems on the borders of the commencement of the love story and pretty amazingly the story and pace has been making the show gripping for the viewers to want to get back to it every night

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulherms_angelSleepingBeauty.

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Its strange and yet sooo heart warming to see the show progress soo fast in this manner! The improvement in Asad and Zoya's relation improving made me glad Day Dreaming

We can see how Asad is scared of making commitments. << it was so clear in Today's episode. How he was convincing himself about how wrong he is to get so close to Zoya during their trip to mangalpur made me think how long Its gonna take Asad to accept the fact that probably Its not far when Zoya will have a small place in your heart - probably she already has!

The Mahasangam was i think so far the best Mahaepisode ever on zee tv. There has been no other combining of two shows together that worked this well. And the show progressed way too fast with just these two episodes. The way everything just changed with a flip of a coin is just really surprising and amazing :)

Also, I can't wait to see how Zoya reacts on hearing Asad talk like that to his ammi about his trip. And how the trip didn't make much of a difference when both him and Zoya knows how hurt he was on seeing Zoya in that condition.

I feel instead of Asad feeling guilty and sad about how wrong he was when it came to Zoya, he should spend more time in mending things between the two. Its better to mend things instead of regretting like Yash mentioned it to him in the Mahasangam.

Karan and Surbhi has been sooo good sooo far! With a double mention to Karan for his expressions and emotions that was visible on his face during the MS << It was really worth a mention! <33 Can't wait to see how the show progresses from now on. Hopefully with the same speed that it has caught onto since the part few episodes <33

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Loved how Today's episode progressed :) Finally Razia gets exposed it front of the whole family and everyone gets shocked Stern Smile

I just hope humera accepts how wrong Razia has been throughout. And how she was the one behind all that nonsense that was created in the house.

Another highlight was that Asad and Zoya are back to their bickering-self! LOL The way they argue is sooo fun. Though i wanted them to start being a little humble towards each other but then i realised how colourless it would get to see them not bicker. Its going to get very boring in that case! So i am very very happy to see our old ASYA back :D

AND OMG THE PRECAP :| I seriously hope the PH isn't planning on creating i riff between Asad and Zoya coz of Mariyam! Can't wait for Monday =D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.