Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 65

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Love the way they intorduced all the characters with song selecetion with there attitide everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Ohhh Man!!! Show was fab Thumbs Up
Right from the first scene where Zoya is praying. She looked perfect. Zoya mujhe Qubool hai <3

Then Rishabh's entry <3 I hereby add yyou to my list of hotties man!! You are just tooo good. The dance, the flirt, his dialoguess everything was perfect <3 Mujhe Rishabh bhi Qubool hai <3

Asad !!! Aaa KSG, yyou are finally back and surely with a bang!!
You were amazing. Though we didnt have any dialogues but you were superb.!! Your expression. That small glimpse of your smile, your caring nature, your song! Everything made me fall in love with you right in the first episode!!! I just wish we could here you say something atleast today Embarrassed

And the precap!! They'll meet tomorrow finally!!! yayyy

4 lions, you are amazing!!! Thanks for an amazing first episode!!! <3

Anamikaa Stern Smile

I agree, the introduction of all the characters was very well shown. We came to know the highlights of each character whether Zoya/Asad/Ayaan. Its almost like the stage has been set for it to be build beyond that. 

Surbhi was looking gorgeous and her acting impressed me, Rishabh was bang on and impressed me way more than I thought he would.

And KSG FIRSTLY I don't think I have gotten over the feeling of seeing him Stern Smile on my tv screen was amazing.
His entry was touching and endearing, already shows the softer side of the man who'll be hard for the world.  Loved the way his entry was weaved into the other two coming to the same place he was, showing their lives being connected to each others.

Beautiful episode Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44ever-Veena-anitamalik

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Anki----- I have been indirectly in touch with you>>>> LMAOOO--- thru Anu!

<3' good to be back!

REALLY ? Shocked I didn't know. But I haven't been :( and I missed you. Glad to see you here :)

Have you seen the episode yet?

-Veena-

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I like the title of this thread :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik-Anku-

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Loved the Epi.. KSG always rocks but I found Surbhi good too :)

The precap has already made me impatient now :P I hope this show out beats all! 

-Anku-

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
First episode was good except few things LOL..Asad's step mom LMAOO Overacting ki dukaan HAHAH

Talking about characters..they were introduced very nicely <33..I love hte song selection just so apt according to thier characters..Starting from Rishabh - he needs to improve his acting ..where as Surbhi I loved her completely ..She was good more the what I expected <33 ..but the charmer show stealer KSG was fabulous <33 .. Can;t wait for tomorrow

Ethereal-PathReal.Madrid-Anku-

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
The Episode was portrayed far better than what i had expected it to be. You watch the episode and you get the gist that this show has allot of good stuff coming up. The ingress of the main protagonists were intriguing, although some of Rishabs moves had me LOLing LOL. But yeah overall great episode! B)

Real.Madrid-Anku-anitamalik

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

First episode was good except few things LOL..Asad's step mom LMAOO Overacting ki dukaan HAHAH

Talking about characters..they were introduced very nicely <33..I love hte song selection just so apt according to thier characters..Starting from Rishabh - he needs to improve his acting ..where as Surbhi I loved her completely ..She was good more the what I expected <33 ..but the charmer show stealer KSG was fabulous <33 .. Can;t wait for tomorrow
@bold : true, AKJ :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.