Qubool Hai

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 65

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Ankuu, don't have much time so would just mention out HOW MUCH I LOVED how you explained the conflicts of opinion Asad and Zoya have! Its getting heated as the episodes are passing!

And of course THE scene! LMAOOO that was hilarious! I have like seen that scene thrice already today and i still don't think have got enough of it ROFL Asad's expression was priceless! And the way he tried getting up and Zoya stopped him. And then Zoya praising his body was sooo funny LOLL

And then on the dinning table Najma talking about Asad's body was such a hilarious scene LMAOO Zoya couldn't just stop teasing Asad on this matter! And i am sure she ever will! <33

And a special mention to the Najma getting hyper regarding her weight issue scene! That's like common in today's world with EVERY girl! Even gaining a pound is like a lot for us! I am sure all girls could relate to that scene like i did.!

I am sorry couldn't be active here much but just waiting for my uni examination to get over to get back with my routine here <33

No problems Anamika Hug good luck for the exams.

I KNOW the bethe rahiye/Aap kitne fit hai/SIX PACKS? WAS ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingBeauty.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 57)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hosanna..

IF-Sizzlerz

hosanna..

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Nikhat was so hurt when Najma turned away from her and left. Nikhat actually wants to talk to Najma, but Najma didn't even want to look at her. The relationships between parents messes up children life too. I feel so bad for the kids. I think Rashid should stop trying to contact Dilshaad when he knows that she doesn't want anything to do with him. He had made the mistake himself, but by trying to be in touch with his first wife can bring more complications in his second marriage and his family. Karate scene with Zoya looked kind of weird and fake. Najma was so scared about if Asad found out. I would be too if my brother was like Asad. OMG the look that Asad gave Zoya when he arrived to the police station was kind of scary.

The look that Zoya gave when Asad said, "Yeh apni galati ke liye bohut sharminda hai." I didn't expect it. I thought it would be more of a scared expression. Asad was like ready to kill her.

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Guys, we would be posting weekly reviews for all episodes once a week on the weekends from now on. Due to exams and university we're unable to post daily reviews. But we all should carry on discussions throughout the week Embarrassed thanks for being around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Guys, we would be posting weekly reviews for all episodes once a week on the weekends from now on. Due to exams and university we're unable to post daily reviews. But we all should carry on discussions throughout the week Embarrassed thanks for being around
no probs, best of luck urs exams... 

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Aaa today's episode was sooo nice! And the singing and dancing was sooo heart warming! I loved everything <33

Good luck with papers guys <3

hosanna..

IF-Sizzlerz

hosanna..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I think that's a good idea. I don't even write anything anymore because I am busy now a day too so don't have much time. Your reviews are so much better than what I write, so will be looking forward to read the reviews. Maybe I will give my opinions on the review :)

Today's song sequence scene was the cutest family scene ever. I think if all of them were together, it would have been amazing, but have to wait long to be able to see that.

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
feel free 2 use
thanks
amy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anji-Krrish4YouAnkita.Mshanakyasharan

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
OMG! Today's episode was sooo amazing! From the very start to the very end! I just loved everything about it!

They way ammi and Zoya tried to make sure that Asad doesn't come to know that Najma was using a wig was sooo cute <3

And Ayaan's worry when he realises that Humera is missing was sooo visible and adorable! It showed how kind hearted he was irrespective of how he was outside!

Coming to bhabhi jaan, i feel she is trying way too much to get in between Rashid and Shirin! She should maintain her distance even though we know Shirin is not intelligent enough to save her marriage herself!

And FINALLY, ASAD COMES TO KNOW THE TRUTH! I have kind of started not liking Asad when he starts blaming Zoya for anything wrong that happens! He fails to realise that Najma sometimes could be wrong too! I know his character has been shaped that way and he has been shown with that kind of thinking but this is getting a little much Ermm

And THE METEOR SHOWER! I don't know if Its gonna fulfill any other wishes that were shown today but i am sure one wish of ours as viewers is gonna be fulfilled soon 'ASAD AND ZOYA FALLING IN LOVE'.. So the plot we all have been waiting for is finally coming! The Love plot is just round the corner and i am just way tooo excited <33

Asad and Zoya scene, the last scene is WORTH THE MENTION! The way they ask something for each other and don't even realise what they are saying was sooo cute! And then the falling star, right at that moment just made the scene P-E-R-F-E-C-T! <3 And then suddenly Zoya trips and falls into Asad's arms! It just showed how their wish is gonna be fulfilled soon <33

This special episode was just sooo special in every manner! I don't think anyone ever is gonna forget this episode in near future <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youshanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.