Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 56)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

I hate it how Haseena Bi or whatever they call her is always after Nikhat and her skin color. I think it's going overboard a bit about Nikhat's skin color. Any brother would stand up for their sister if she is being taunted like Ayaan, but he couldn't say anything because he was stopped. Otherwise, he would say all things he wants to the ladke wale family. That's how it should be. I really want to know about Zoya's past. Again, loved Asad and Ayaan's conversation. It's really sweet of Asad to think about Nikhat and her happiness. It's sad that they can't be a happy family. I would love to see a seen with all the siblings.

Why are there always guys troubling the girl? Watching the precap I had expected Asad to come, but Zoya came. I love Zoya's shayaris.

I know how you feel about what Nikhat is going through. I see this track is raising a very important issue and I hope that someone from the family, in the future takes up for her and protects her from being spoken about like this. I would love to see her standing up by her own self. I love how Ayan always speaks up for her, I wish the rest of the family and her own parents would do it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exhalelove.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hi guys Hug anyone here :)

Please keep posting reviews and lets get discussing. Sorry for the delays in posting here, were all super duper busy with Diwali and the festivals after.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingBeauty.sjain

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey!! Will be back after my exams get over Ankuu. Though will still keep an eye out here for all the reviews <3
hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode!! Especially Asad and Zoya scenes along with Ayaan, Nikkhat, and Nuzat scene!! I find it so heart warming that Nikkhat and Nuzat also want to be in touch with Asad and respect him the same like Ayaan does. Even Asad cares about them as the same he cares for Ayaan and Najma. I would love to see a scene with Asad, Ayaan, Najma, Nikkhat, and Nuzat, but that is far away. OMG!! Zoya's reaction to Asad's body was hilarious. Loved how Zoya kept peeking while trying to look away and her words getting all mixed LOL! "Aap kitne fit hai!" "Six pack!" Asad's expressions were awesome!! I had expected Zoya to run out the second he noticed her, but the opposite happened. She stayed and kept on checking him out. He was so embarrassed when Zoya left singing, "Jaane kyun log pyar karte hai."

I want to see more of their scenes! Dilshaad gets a watch...I bet it's from Rashid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoKrrish4You-Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Episode Review - 19th November 2012

Today's episode highlighted two very important point of views. Many would agree with one and totally disagree with the other and many like me would feel that both the point of views put forward in the episode are right in their own place. Normally any couple fights are more cute and more feisty than anything else. But here there are actually two different point of views, and their differences arise because of their individual beliefs.  Asad is respectful of Zoya's privacy and has all rights to expect a certain amount of discipline from her in the house, which is absolutely normal. His beliefs right or wrong from the point of view of girls living in urban cities could be wrong, but the way he has grown up and the life he has seen, certain beliefs he follows might be right from his point of view. He doesn't ask Zoya to change but wants her to respect the surroundings she is currently living in. At the same time Zoya a level headed and strong willed girl, is not wrong in any way if she stands by her opinions which are right of course. What is wrong is the disrespect she shows to Asad since she is living in his house, and as a guest she definitely needs to at least try and follow some rules in the house, merely keeping clean and coming home on time. Both the leads and right and wrong in their own ways, neither entirely correct and neither entirely wrong in this scenario. This conflict in views is getting intense and interesting with each episode.I would hope these differences stay and neither magnanimously changes their thoughts for the other in the immediate future, because it is this difference in opinion which adds the flavor to the show.

I highly appreciate the emphasis on the sibling bonding in this show. Its touching to see how the younger generation of the warring families, respect their relations no matter how estranged they are and wanting to be for the other indirectly or in any way possible. Loved the fact that the sisters realized how Asad's love and concern is always with them even when he can't be physically present there, and Ayans role in making them realize this was endearing. Especially loved his words about how a wall cannot come between genuine relations. I can foresee a beautiful bond between these siblings and would love to see interactions soon

A very interesting twist since Haseena now knows about the existence of Asad Ahmed Khan, and its going to be edge of the seat moments soon when she tries to find out more about him and especially when the family realizes Asad's hands in the purchase of gifts. That would bring to fore the relation between the brothers and some testing times for both.

The most spoken about scene between Asad and Zoya was hilarious ROFL  undoubtedly very hot, and even apart from how amazing it was visually. It was another barrier broken in their interactions. I love how they showed Zoya here as the modern girl, making her peep in through her hands covering her eyes to check out the 6 pack abs, while she was yet trying to be shameful LOL KSG looked smoking hot as usual Blushing and his AAP and expressions thereafter were funny. Surbhi's expression in the entire scene were so perfect. She is growing on me with every scene. Embarrassed

Gradually the show is picking pace, the moments between the characters getting more flavored and meaningful, the story weaving its way through very nicely and unfolding patiently. Loving the episodes, and hope for such balanced ones daily

PLEASE GUYS <33 carry on with your discussions here Embarrassed Would love to discuss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouanitamalikSleepingBeauty.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Ankuu, don't have much time so would just mention out HOW MUCH I LOVED how you explained the conflicts of opinion Asad and Zoya have! Its getting heated as the episodes are passing!

And of course THE scene! LMAOOO that was hilarious! I have like seen that scene thrice already today and i still don't think have got enough of it ROFL Asad's expression was priceless! And the way he tried getting up and Zoya stopped him. And then Zoya praising his body was sooo funny LOLL

And then on the dinning table Najma talking about Asad's body was such a hilarious scene LMAOO Zoya couldn't just stop teasing Asad on this matter! And i am sure she ever will! <33

And a special mention to the Najma getting hyper regarding her weight issue scene! That's like common in today's world with EVERY girl! Even gaining a pound is like a lot for us! I am sure all girls could relate to that scene like i did.!

I am sorry couldn't be active here much but just waiting for my uni examination to get over to get back with my routine here <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Not much happened in today's episode, but I hate the Mummani is telling Shireen to keep an eye on Rashid. What I don't understand is that Mummani doesn't keep an eye on her husband, why is she telling Shireen to do that. It's so messed up :| I feel so bad for Dilshaad. I want to know what will happen when Rashid actually does go to meet Asad.

Zoya's in trouble and Asad yelling at her. Tomorrow might change a lot of things.

Krrish4YouSleepingBeauty.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Episodic Review - 20th November

Today's episode indeed had a lot of well defined moments, again making a lot more clearer and taking the story ahead

The scenario between Rashid/Dilshad/Shirin is very interesting, and carries different opinions, some of which may be more agreeable than the other. It's yet to be known why Rashid had to leave Dilshad to go to Shirin, because even if the reasons are a lot more clear, the fact that he yet misses her and yearns to go meet her, proves he probably never wanted to. And yet, it all doesn't create much of sympathy, because of the fact that he left his wife and kids helpless and alone when they needed him the most, for his own selfish reasons. In this scenario a viewer's heart goes out to Dilshad, who has independently bought up her children and worked all life, suffering without any mistake and having been abandoned by her husband. And also Shirin, who is clearly very innocent and slow to even understand what happened with her life. Everyone takes her for a ride and that woman gets influenced in the way she is forced to.

The moments when Dilshad reminisces her past and cherishes the token of her past sent by Rashid are touching. But she is indeed so strong to keep her pain hidden and yet smile through it

Another very beautiful moment was between the siblings, when they take us back to Asad's childhood. Times when he was not paining, not lonely, living a normal burden free happy life, like any normal person hopes to. And his painful eyes seeking for those times, holding on to the memories of his past wanting those moments back. The scene was wonderfully enacted, and the siblings create great moments to watch.

A very symbolic moment, when the mask falls down and Zoya finds it, probably foreseeing a track ahead, when Zoya will unmask Asad, to find the real HIM, behind the man he pretends to be, and probably try and give him those moments he yearns for even though he pretends he doesn't. The promo where she is trying to get the families together, comes back to me signifying that when she knows the reality between these families, she shall try and get them close, unknowingly giving Asad back what he has lost.

The growing bond between Dilshad and Zoya is moving and the way they understand each other even though they hardly know each other is amazing. It's going to be great to see how either of them help the other out of their trying times

Krrish4YouSleepingBeauty.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index