Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 55)

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I'm really curious to know about Zoya's past. I loved how Ayaan faxed the shopping list to Asad. It was so funny. I loved Asad's expression when his employee started reading it out loud. LOL! Every single time Rashid is mentioned in front of Asad, his face just hardens. I don't think Asad will forgive Rashid or fall in love so soon. Najma kept on changing the place of the map was funny too. Watching today's episode, I think Zoya is here to find the answers of how her mom died or something like that. The show is getting interesting.

Uh-oh, the ladke wale are leaving. I hope Nikhat's rishta doesn't break.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-SleepingBeauty.

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I hate it how Haseena Bi or whatever they call her is always after Nikhat and her skin color. I think it's going overboard a bit about Nikhat's skin color. Any brother would stand up for their sister if she is being taunted like Ayaan, but he couldn't say anything because he was stopped. Otherwise, he would say all things he wants to the ladke wale family. That's how it should be. I really want to know about Zoya's past. Again, loved Asad and Ayaan's conversation. It's really sweet of Asad to think about Nikhat and her happiness. It's sad that they can't be a happy family. I would love to see a seen with all the siblings.

Why are there always guys troubling the girl? Watching the precap I had expected Asad to come, but Zoya came. I love Zoya's shayaris.

-Anku-exhalelove.

Annie0247 Groupbie
Annie0247
Annie0247

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Why are there always guys troubling the girl? Watching the precap I had expected Asad to come, but Zoya came. I love Zoya's shayaris.

I love that Zoya saved her instead of Asad. So kick-ass (even though it was with Poetry LOL)! She told them lol!
.EdwardCullen. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
helen_of_troy IF-Rockerz
helen_of_troy
helen_of_troy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
awesome precap 
waiting for today's epi
hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to know about Zoya's past. Asad is such a clean freak, haha!! Loved how Zoya saved Najma! A lot of girls need to be like Zoya. When Dilshad said bechari, Asad really wanted to say 'woh bechari nai hai!' Asad, Ayaan, and Zoya told how their partner will be, so I am guessing a love track is coming up soon. It's sweet that Asad wants a wife that is like his mom. Not a lot of guys think that way. If Ayaan falls in love with Zoya, I will feel so bad for Humera. She really loves Ayaan. Rashid really cares about Dilshad, but can't do anything about it :( Aww, Dilshad still celebrates her wedding anniversary even after being hurt. Rashid and Dilshad come face to face.

Asad sees Rashid and Dilshad. Tomorrow's scene will have lots of emotions, I'm guessing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exhalelove.

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode!! Karan's/Asad's expressions were outstanding today! I loved his expression when Zoya came out from behind the counter and when they saw her doing her password. His face was so funny. Then, when he called her New York Haughty Taughty and she came back, again his expression was hilarious! I loved Asad's and Dilshad's mother and son relationship. You are barely see that now a days in real life. Loved Zoya's shayari as usual. Dilshad and Rashid are so hurt :( These in-laws are annoying me.

Ooh, Imran's mom saw Asad Ahmed Khan. I just hope this doesn't make things worse.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exhalelove.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
EPISODE REVIEW

Firstly extremely sorry for not having written here from the past few days. Its been hectic for all of us because of the festivity.We'll be updating our reviews regularly from Monday. For now just writing the best scenes and moments all through the week

The highlight of this week has to be that Zoya came to live in with Asad and family, and each moment that was shown between her and the family, was very refreshing to see. The family has always been the one to be shadowed by silence and pain has probably unknowingly welcomed the smiles and warmth this girl brings in with her presence. Maybe Asad might not agree to her ways but seeing his family, his mother happy and laughing would warm his heart too. The moments where Zoya invades that what is very important for Asad are hilarious. A girl totally opposite to his ideals, disrupting his perfection, very interesting to see two totally opposite people staying under the same roof

A very important issue being touched on is that of skin color in the show. Where Nikhat being wheatish is always an issue for her to be in laws. And though at this moment seeing those comments being passed may seem bitter, but I can see a very beautiful track weaving in the future where they would prove that the heart is what matters more than appearance.

One of the most adorable scenes also have to be of those two people who bring the two families together, even when they are warring and not ready to relent. The fact that those broken relations do not deter the brothers from meeting, confiding in each other and sharing such beautiful moments is really beautiful.

A lot is unsaid when it comes to Rashid and Dilshad, and even though one feels angry on Rashid for leaving the family the way he did, there is something really beautiful with their moments together, or even when they just miss the other, that says there is more than what we see. And I cannot wait to see how this relation and the people related to them are affected.

Asad's and Zoya's characters were made much more clear to us in this week, when we saw a lot more than what we know from the promos about them. Asad's relation with his workers, friendly warm. His habits and way of living his life, his concern for his sisters who are from the family he naturally detests or has grown to stay away from. And finally this week we see Zoya's side of hurt and pain. Her waking up from nightmares and the terrible wound on her hand, make yo inquisitive to know what went wrong with her

A lot happened in terms of the story the whole of last week and the precap has made it even more intense. It will be gripping to see what happens when unknowingly these families come across each other because of the relation between the two brothers

Seen some brilliant performances from every person in the cast. Even though Rishabh still has some grooming to do, he has definitely improved. KSG is amazing as always, Surbhi such a refreshing change.

SleepingBeauty.exhalelove.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index