Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 (Page 10)

exhalelove. IF-Stunnerz
exhalelove.
exhalelove.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Aaj se hum urdu main guftugo karne ki koshish karengeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

You know what would be even more amazing.. if all of us would give our reviews in Urdu! =))

I suck at Urdu. Weirdly i have no problem understanding it, but speaking the language is a boo-hoo. Reading wise i'm okay LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridexhalelove.

exhalelove. IF-Stunnerz
exhalelove.
exhalelove.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey DulceTentaction:) I m Salwa and you???
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Oh Oh YOU *flying kiss* ;) Hi <3 I didn't get a chance to catch a glimpse of 2mrw's episode, as i was watching it live and the website kept on crashing on me errr -_-

Flying kisses back to you Smile The precap was the leads meeting, the way it shown in the first look 

exhalelove.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Minaazzz you know I am kinda happy too that i can't give a review right now because a person like me will always find something negative like the critics LOL Kinda "sangat ka asar" from BS :P

DulceTentacion.

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

The first episode was pretty good. Surbhi did a great job I liked how Zoya is a strong yet emotional character like she is strong to stand up for herself but she does cry on hurting her Appi and Jiju. Coming to her Jiju I think he is a fab character. He has a modern outlook and his concern for Zoya is very sweet. I think her Appi just assumed that Zoya is one of those girls who will compromise endlessly because I think women are just expected to compromise.

Ayaan was surely a breath of fresh air. His flirtiness and shayaari style is pretty good :D  I like Ayaan's and Nusraat(? correct me if I am wrong) bonding. It's sweet to see how Ayaan cares for his sister. The mom was okay-ish. I think she over acted at some point.

And now for the man KSG, Words fall short for him. He did a fab job. No dialogues yet his expressions did the work.

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-exhalelove.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
^^Hola Salwa =) Minaz here. Nice to meet you ^-^
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Kiran that is definitely a good idea, but for those who don't know it, wouldn't want to offend such a beautiful language Embarrassed but we can all try.

Real.Madrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index