Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
Watched todays episode and even though it was good it also made me slap the beep out of some people for example 

DILSHAD 
HUMAIRA 
AND OFCOURSE RAZIA! 

lets start with Dilshad - like okay seriously i get why you are doing this you are doing this to save the good for nothing husband of yours okay i get it FINE! woh apni jagah but how the hell can you ignore asad feelings like that :S how can you not understand where he is coming from :S like honestly stop acting like a friggen kid man! handle it maturely :S Asad is only doing this cause he thinks this is the only way to PROTECT you why cant she see this from his POV too! oh she annoyed me SOOO MUCH TODAY i wanted to slap her :) 

moving on to Humaira - like is this girl for real ????? she friggen knows what her mom did just so SHE COULD GET HER N AYAAN married n she still thinks her mom is DOOD KI DHOLI wi like seriously??!?! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE :S i wish instead of her slapping ayaan .. ayaan slaped her :) and i hope ayaan doesnt talk to her for a while now -_- stupid dumb CHOKRI jkfhjsdhkjfhjsdhjfsd 

n moving on to RAZIA THE PSYCHO :| wth was that man she is such a friggen extremist!! that scene with her and dadi totally hurt my head and made me feel DIZZY :| all i know is that she is A SCARY PSYCHOPATH 

now that i have let my frustration out LOL .. the episode was good =)) i loved that small Asad-Zoya scene too =) i love how she felt guilty for hiding those papers from asad woho!! the precap looks good too finally zoya and ayaan are going to be talking LOL about time! 

p.s how come dilshad or zoya have not seen that friggen doll yet ? LOL like its right there in your GHAR how can you miss it LOL ! find it already 

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I agree with you Gia! Dilshaad and Humera are frustrating me know! I mean why don't they just see the situation from the other person's POV.. Its like
LOOKING WITH BLINDERS NEAR THEIR EYES
They just see what is directly in front of them. They just don't care what is around or behind them! Dilshaad needs to see how Asad is doing what he is doing ONLY FOR HER! Can't she see how hard it is for him to do something like that to his abbu?

And EVERYTHING is pointing how Its Rashid's fault! Of course Asad would stand up for his rights and the truth. << Ayaan has mentioned about that before! No one could change Asad's decision if Asad believes that he is right.

And Humera? I feel like kicking her.. FINE! Razia is her mother but how could she forget what she had done to get her and Ayaan married! She calls her mooh phat, but she is more of a psycho! I mean just to save herself she is like trying to kill one after the other.. First that lady who died, then she tried killing Dilshaad, put Rashid into a situation where he can be hanged and now dadi! I am sure if needed she might kill Humera as well << and here Humera slapped Ayaan for her! 😳

AND SHIREEN? Why is she acting blind? Didn't she hear how Rashid as well had pointed out how Razia is the mastermind? And then she says how she wants him back and believes and trusts him 😕

OH MAN! There are sooo many people are to be kicked in this show 🤔

But over all this episode was effing good! Awesome it was 👍🏼Edited by SleepingBeauty. - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^^^ very nice reviews guys
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just saw yesterday and today's episodes. Yesterday's was frustrating but well shot. Today's was even better! I don't have much time but some quick thoughts on both episodes:

- Humeira is so irritating. How silly can someone be?

- Razia, Razia, Razia... what do I even say? So EVIL :| I can't believe how she had the woman hanging upside down... Jesus Christ! Glad she's beginning to get nightmares :P

- Enjoyed Ayaan and Zoya's interaction. They'll make a cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi in the future... and I'm sure they'll manage to drive Asad up the wall with how alike they are in all the traits he finds annoying haha.

- Love where the story is headed with Asad and Zoya. Their track is shaping out so well. Absolutely loved their moments today, precap included. Asad helping Zoya out, driving her, discovering her past with her... his reaction to when she was thinking him in the car (SO well performed by KSG)...

Looking forward to the hug on Monday... not just because it's a hug between the lead but more-so because it's Asad Ahmed Khan facing an emotional moment - something we all know he struggles with!
Edited by Ishaqzaadi - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
OMG AsYa Hug was so so emotionally awesome shot one on fridays precap. i just can't wait more to watch the episode
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishaqzaadi

I just saw yesterday and today's episodes. Yesterday's was frustrating but well shot. Today's was even better! I don't have much time but some quick thoughts on both episodes:

- Humeira is so irritating. How silly can someone be?

- Razia, Razia, Razia... what do I even say? So EVIL :| I can't believe how she had the woman hanging upside down... Jesus Christ! Glad she's beginning to get nightmares :P

- Enjoyed Ayaan and Zoya's interaction. They'll make a cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi in the future... and I'm sure they'll manage to drive Asad up the wall with how alike they are in all the traits he finds annoying haha.

- Love where the story is headed with Asad and Zoya. Their track is shaping out so well. Absolutely loved their moments today, precap included. Asad helping Zoya out, driving her, discovering her past with her... his reaction to when she was thinking him in the car (SO well performed by KSG)...

Looking forward to the hug on Monday... not just because it's a hug between the lead but more-so because it's Asad Ahmed Khan facing an emotional moment - something we all know he struggles with!

I LOVEEE reading your thoughts about the episodes Preeti.

I know what you mean when you talk about that car scene, because every time I see Asad struggling with handling an emotional moment, I remember Zoya calling him emotionally challenged. Asad looks like a man with no emotions but he is the one who has the most of them I guess, he just doesn't know how to deal with them. Its mostly because of his lack of trust on people around him, which is obviously because of his past, and hence when anyone leans on him for emotional support he doesn't know how to provide it though his heart melts for everyone who is broken or in trouble. 

I'd love to see how this goes from here, because there are a lot of things that could happen. If somehow all this is a part of Zoya's plan on finding about it Asad is going to kill her with one look it self 😆 I really hope though that this time there is no misunderstanding 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait for the hug, and its honestly not because its the first physical gesture or something, but its the first moment when some barriers have been broken between these to characters which are so poles apart. I can't wait to see how it goes beyond the hug. 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW
gia.khan thumbnail
Ahhh how bootiphool was that hug made me all dfhsdhkfshdj inside! i feel the chemistry between them now <3 ! loved it loved the episode LOL .. i loved the ayaan and zoya phone convo the most LMFAOO! that was so cute hahaha @ RABAARTTT AND MONA DARLING lol! i m glad they are finally showing their interactions now LOL they are both so jokes and so so PAGAL lol 

i died at the precap too LOL .. the way asad gets out of the car and just slaps ayaan LOLOL that was the BEST lolll

and omg whoever is doing this to razia is a genius i hope its dadi << but if not then ayaan would do too! i like seeing her go psycho now LOL cant wait for this beep to finally go down! 

glad they are focussing on zoyas past too! finally a clue about her abu! cant wait for this mystery to unfold =)) 

loved all the spoiler pics cant wait for that rain sequence LOOKS SO FRIGGEN BEAUTIFUL 😳