amy-

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Eee Monday is here again!! <33
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Episodic Review

I am reviewing the last week's episodes, not really episode by episode but about all the high points. Sorry we're reviewing so abruptly but its exam time  In the meanwhile, we all can definitely discuss episodes guys

The story last week has been treading ahead beautifully. Though it was a little slow paced initially it did pick up an amazing pace towards the end of the week and this coming week looks extremely promising, in terms of intensity and moments.

The major high points of the week were definitely the Asad Zoya moments. Though the scenes or moments between them were just because of a demand for an apology and a phone, it probably showed each of them another side of theirs. The entire week except the final episode of the week, the maha episode, had some repetitive moments BUT there were some amazing moments that stood out.

One of my personal favorites has to be the song sequence - Zindagi ki yahi reet hai..it had some amazing moments between each of the families. Zoya's surprised expressions on seeing Asad sing and play a guitar were adorable and endearing. Like the viewers have already seen it, she saw a softer and more real side of Asad too. Zoya's bond with Najma and Dilshad is tear jerking and touchy, its going to probably prove very significant in clearing a lot of issues between Asad and her when they crop up time and again due to their differences. Some very minute moments like Asad raising his eyes in concern for his mother when he sees her upset and her silent assurance was very beautiful

The entire story that was woven all through the week, turned the last episode of the week into a beautifully put one. It had the best elements possible, every character and their story had its right place. Asad found out about Najma cutting her hair off, and his anger seemed more for the fact that she had hidden the truth rather than her action of cutting them off. Nonetheless Zoya's words did have an affect on him even though he doesn't realize, which is why he seems to have not held it against Najma and not been strict, but allowed her to have it her way. The siblings have a great relation, where neither can hurt the other, neither can stand the other upset because of them and are always looking out for the other in every way. Hence once again highlighting the sibling bonds which runs as the back bone of this show

Every character in this show has their own wishes, their own stories, their own pains and insecurities and all that has been interlinked and woven together with amazing clarity in the meteor shower scene. How so many of their wishes contradict the others, foreshadowing the future, and how so many of their wishes weave a story that will cross ways later. The moment that stands out between everyone is in the end when Asad and Zoya wish or rather curse the other to get a life partner exactly their opposite and just then their wish is granted when Zoya falls in his arms and the shooting stars make their beautiful presence, very clearly showing what the story ahead will be, and what their fate shall be. That scene for me was the best scene of the week and not only were the leads looking gorgeous, them being in one frame, in that moment started the love story for me, even if its literally not going to begin anytime soon.

These are all the highs and I do not see many lows as such, but a few that do turn up sometimes are the repetitive moments. Like Haseena at Rashids home, asking for demand or the other, or just merely questioning about Asad. Even if she does, later no reactions or repercussions are shown. Raziya keeps spying on Rashid and keeps cautioning Shireen, one hopes for something to turn out from these moments but they end abruptly.  The phone being exchanged from Asad to Zoya back to Asad and back to Zoya, as cute as it all seems, is again just repetitive moments without any meaning to it from where I can see. Rashid trying to coax Dilshad to talk or meet him, seems totally contradictory to the decisions he took. He took a decision of leaving her no matter what the circumstances have been, his now sudden urge of meeting her and yet promising Shireen that he'll be with her forever does not make sense to me as a viewer, since there is no proper explanation for it. Hoping these few glitches sort out as the story proceeds, because just the first episode of this week yesterday started on a total high and an entire lot of episodes coming ahead look extremely promising on high points and twists.
eeekkss Anku i Love the way you describe! You describe every scene with such intensity! Love it <33
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good analysis
dont mind the repeats with asad and zoya Edited by EternalFrission - 11 years ago
Yesterday's episode was nice! Loved how Asad and Ayaan sang together! The chemistry between the two was Fabulous! There relation is sooo adorable!

And Haseena needs to live her own life instead of getting into others! Her brother looks scary. God knows what all he is going to do to find out about Asad!

Zoya and her appi scene was cute too!! The way they talk about missing and there past was touching too!

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode! The precap as usual was very interesting! It keeps us wanting for more <33
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ankita, your review is amazing!! You summed up the whole week well :)

Yes, Zindagi Ki Yehi Reet Hai happens to be my favorite scene from last week. I loved Zoya's expression when she saw Asad playing the guitar and his singing. It's so sweet of Asad to think about his mom so much. The scene when Najma was laying down beside the couch when Asad came out of his room was hilarious. Dilshaad's expressions were so funny. I love her! I don't understand either why Rashid wants to get back together with Dilshaad. He should of thought of his wife and kids before taking the step of marrying another woman. The Maha episode was nice too. Especially the scene when Asad and Zoya are basically describing themselves to each other. Perfect timing, Zoya falls and Asad catches and the starts behind them :) It was done nicely. I do agree with you. There are a lot of repetitive moments.

Scenes of Asad and Ayaan in yesterday's episode were so sweet. I love how Ayaan is always like that no one can stop me from meeting you. The song sequence was awesome! You can tell how much Asad and Ayaan love each other.

Loved the way this story is moving! Every story is entangled so beautifully! <3
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome thread
this needs to be made a sticky topic
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode has to be one of the most heart touching episodes. The way Asad was feeling guilty because of him Zoya is hurt. It showed on his face that how much he regrets it and is cursing himself for it. When Zoya reaches her hand out to hold Asad's hand was a small gesture but really touching. Acting by KSG and Surbhi was outstanding!