abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaj se hum urdu main guftugo karne ki koshish karengeπŸ˜‰
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: K.Sean

You know what would be even more amazing.. if all of us would give our reviews in Urdu! =))

I suck at Urdu. Weirdly i have no problem understanding it, but speaking the language is a boo-hoo. Reading wise i'm okay πŸ˜† 
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey DulceTentaction:) I m Salwa and you???
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Oh Oh YOU *flying kiss* ;) Hi <3 I didn't get a chance to catch a glimpse of 2mrw's episode, as i was watching it live and the website kept on crashing on me errr -_-

Flying kisses back to you πŸ˜Š The precap was the leads meeting, the way it shown in the first look 
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Minaazzz you know I am kinda happy too that i can't give a review right now because a person like me will always find something negative like the critics πŸ˜† Kinda "sangat ka asar" from BS :P
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The first episode was pretty good. Surbhi did a great job I liked how Zoya is a strong yet emotional character like she is strong to stand up for herself but she does cry on hurting her Appi and Jiju. Coming to her Jiju I think he is a fab character. He has a modern outlook and his concern for Zoya is very sweet. I think her Appi just assumed that Zoya is one of those girls who will compromise endlessly because I think women are just expected to compromise.

Ayaan was surely a breath of fresh air. His flirtiness and shayaari style is pretty good :D  I like Ayaan's and Nusraat(? correct me if I am wrong) bonding. It's sweet to see how Ayaan cares for his sister. The mom was okay-ish. I think she over acted at some point.

And now for the man KSG, Words fall short for him. He did a fab job. No dialogues yet his expressions did the work.

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi :)
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^Hola Salwa =) Minaz here. Nice to meet you ^-^
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran that is definitely a good idea, but for those who don't know it, wouldn't want to offend such a beautiful language πŸ˜³ but we can all try.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Ayaan is quite a character isn't he  LOL. He's flirtatious nature has you in fits. πŸ˜†

Woh yamlaa pagalaa partt kuch zyaada hi hogyaa tha Minnaaa LMAOOO & when it started suddenly I burst out laughinggg

PS ye kya hai dp mein 😳
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kiran I shall try babe. Hindi is good but Urdu that's kinda tricky :D