Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Veena-

Anki----- I have been indirectly in touch with you>>>> LMAOOO--- thru Anu!

<3' good to be back!

REALLY ? 😲 I didn't know. But I haven't been :( and I missed you. Glad to see you here :)

Have you seen the episode yet?
I like the title of this thread :)
Loved the Epi.. KSG always rocks but I found Surbhi good too :)

The precap has already made me impatient now :P I hope this show out beats all! 
First episode was good except few things LOL..Asad's step mom LMAOO Overacting ki dukaan HAHAH

Talking about characters..they were introduced very nicely <33..I love hte song selection just so apt according to thier characters..Starting from Rishabh - he needs to improve his acting ..where as Surbhi I loved her completely ..She was good more the what I expected <33 ..but the charmer show stealer KSG was fabulous <33 .. Can;t wait for tomorrow
The Episode was portrayed far better than what i had expected it to be. You watch the episode and you get the gist that this show has allot of good stuff coming up. The ingress of the main protagonists were intriguing, although some of Rishabs moves had me LOLing 😆. But yeah overall great episode! B)
Originally posted by sjain

First episode was good except few things LOL..Asad's step mom LMAOO Overacting ki dukaan HAHAH

Talking about characters..they were introduced very nicely <33..I love hte song selection just so apt according to thier characters..Starting from Rishabh - he needs to improve his acting ..where as Surbhi I loved her completely ..She was good more the what I expected <33 ..but the charmer show stealer KSG was fabulous <33 .. Can;t wait for tomorrow
@bold : true, AKJ :)

Originally posted by sjain

I would be lying if i said i like Surbi, but she looked promising. My like chart is quite balanced at the moment 😆 
YESSS

ASYA AT...

muaahhh

love KSG
Oh and did I forget to mention the scene when KSG guides the hand of that boy, it was soo sweet. I fell in love with his character already :)
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

I would be lying if i said i like Surbi, but she looked promising. My like chart is quite balanced at the moment 😆 

Really u didn't like her KYUN..I feel she was decent ..not exceptional though.. but still was okay