J2 talking to guests about guest travel issues due to hurricane #chicon

@Jace736

J2 saw Jason from "Usual Suspects" in Chicago

@DNMMagazine

J2 talking about the Frankenstorm

@CarryOn_SPN

Jared: The camera guys didn't know what to do with themselves during "Bitten"

@DNMMagazine

Fan is asking J2 to confirm the wrestling story. Doesn't ring a bell to J2 but don't hug Jared too hard

@DNMMagazine

Jensen said it was fight training for Misha

@DNMMagazine

Jensen got the rug burn saving Misha

@FangasmSPN

Fan: then why did u get the rug burn? JA: I had to jump in and save Misha

@WinchesterBros

@TyOlsson very cool Jensen likes, adds a lot to show

@Jace736

Ty Olson into MMA training. J2 like him & think character is good addition

@CarryOn_SPN Jensen said he had to jump in and save Misha "and missed

@WinchesterBros

Lots of cast fighters, except Misha hee

@DNMMagazine

Jensen tells story about Ty snapping someone's elbow during "fight training" Jensen: let's not do that

@Jace736

J2 say they love Jim & have fought to bring back. Jared says "Deaths Door" his fave all time episode

@Jace736 Jared says Pelligrino is boxer & so is Cohen. Basically all but Misha are fighters

@CarryOn_SPN

Boys would love to have Bobby back, but don't want to "cheapen" his beautiful exit

@Jace736: J2 say they love Jim & have fought to bring back. Jared says "Deaths Door" his fave all time episode

@ShinobuYami

#ChiCon J2 say Ty Olsson is very cool. Jensen likes working with him a lot, he adds a lot to the show. He is also'

@WinchesterBros

Wax b4 antibpossession tattoos? Jensen: yes we get manzilian ha! #chicon

@DNMMagazine

WB used to make them shave their chests, no more shaving now #ChiCon

@DNMMagazine: Jim could come back in dreams or flashbacks but JP would rather not dream about Jim

@FangasmSPN

Do J2 have to wax for the tattoos? The WB made them shave for shirtless scenes. JA: I don't really have chest hair

@CarryOn_SPN

Jensen: I don't really have chest hair. Jared: Prove it!!!

DNMMagazine

Jared wants Jensen to prove that he has no chest hair. Jared says Jensen named the three he has

@DNMMagazine

Q: Would they ever write S&D as dicks? Jensen: isn't Dean already?

@Jace736 Jared said Dick jokes got a bit much so cut some last season. Jared: our audience is smarter than that

@Jace736

Jensen acknowledged last week's episode was controversial with mixed reception

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen: "Isn't Dean a total Dick? I've been trying to make him likeable for the last 8 years."

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen hanging his head at last seasons Dick jokes

?@DNMMagazine

Q about mixed reaction to Bitten. Can't please everyone all the time, 159 other episodes to like.

@Jace736: Jensen says have to take chances & think outside box

@Jace736

Jared hasn't seen it yet as prolly changing a diaper but is fan of type of episodes like it

@DNMMagazine

Writers love to throw Dean under the bus: soap operas, Busty Asian Beauties, sometimes obscure inside jokes

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen: "I know Dean. We're pretty tight." Jared: "I know him too."

@DNMMagazine: Jensen has told new directors no for questionable ideas for Dean. They are protective of Sam & Dean

@CarryOn_SPN Jensen didn't do something a new director wanted because "Dean wouldn't do that.

@WinchesterBros

Jensen told new director he wouldn't do his direction, he says I know Dean! Very protective has 160 eps for back up

@purplehrdwonder

In the next ep there is a line when Sam is talking to his computer that Jared didn't want to say but Bob Singer made him.

@Jace736: Asked about what career after SPN, Jensen says have to reintroduce selves since been out really 10 years

?@Jace736

Jensen says likes TV but also benefits of movies #chicon Says might like to direct a little more

@Jace736

Jared says he wants to be a princess

@DNMMagazine

Or Jensen and Jared may open up a bar together

@Jace736

Jensen says they could open a bar. Jared said call it Winchesters #chicon

@purplehrdwonder: Jensen: "Maybe Jared and I will say screw it and open a bar together" after SPN. Jared: "Winchesters.

@Jace736 Jared says would like to buckle down with family a bit but do movies but realizes he's not Harrison Ford

J2 Panel : 

Tweet Summary : 
credit - all_spn.livejournal

@WinFamBusiness

Creation is bringing out the sturdy chairs. Something new this year since Jared kept breaking the folding ones.

@WinFamBusiness

Oop, I was mistaken. Only Jensen came in. Clif just left to go get Jared. We're still waiting.

@WinFamBusiness

@jarpad has arrived! Let's get this party started. He's flicking his hair backstage behind the screen.

@DNMMagazine

Jensen: How many people are here from somewhere?

@WinFamBusiness

Jensen noticed all the people standing in the back in standing room only. He ask's Jared, "This is a 3 hr panel, right?

@WinchesterBros

Just chatting where all from, 1st timers appreciate all coming

@WinFamBusiness

Jensen wants to get to the questions now. "As long as they're directed to me.

@DNMMagazine

Jared wants Sam's tombstone to say: never really died. Jensen: the older taller brother

@DNMMagazine

Show's tombstone would be : after 45 seasons..

@WinFamBusiness

Jared is wearing a different shirt. Someone threw up on him! Jensen apologized for that. :)

@affairsmagazine

Gen and baby Thomas are behind the stage

@Jace736

Jensen says Sam is different actor; season 1 is a different actor lol #chicon

@Jace736

Jensen says of Sam that he really came into role of hunter & partner

@WinFamBusiness

Jensen on the evolution of Sam, "We won't talk about the whole demon blood thing.

@emydean

Jared, best evolution of Dean character: not as much of a womanizer, cares about saving the world

@emydean

Jensen talking about video with Steve Carlson, Jared wondered how's camera work? Hee. Jensen says oh fantastic etc

@CarryOn_SPN

Jensen likes the way they're shooting Purgatory

@affairsmagazine

Jensen loves filming purgatory. The hell shot was really difficult to do

@ProudIdjit: "Jared fell out of his chair."

@DNMMagazine

Jensen asked for lots of dirt and blood for purgatory scenes thinking it was a one time thing. Regrets it now!

?@WinFamBusiness

Jensen prefers purgatory to Hell. Jared thinks that makes a great quote

@affairsmagazine

Jared will continue to let his hair grow out #chicon wants it longer

@wfsarah

Jared says he hasn't had a haircut in 8 years that wasn't for SPN. He wants to grow it out--he likes it longer.

@Jace736

Sam's hair shorter after first few episodes

@affairsmagazine

Jared " I will dean my way through pie

?@spnrosee3

"@emydean: Jared has a different shirt because someone threw up on him. Jensen: sorry about that. Too many tacos

@kmk_713

Jared is being really sweet in talking about Jensen. MELTING.

@affairsmagazine

Jared "supernatural kicks smallville ass

WinFamBusiness

A fan mentions Smallville, so that gives Jared the opportunity to call out for Smallville fans. Ah, panel diversions.

@DNMMagazine

Fan: I live in haunted house Jensen: do you watch the show? We tell you what to do

?@Jace736

Do they believe in / had experience with ghost: Jensen strange things he has ignored; Jared believes but no experience

@DNMMagazine

Jensen chooses to ignore supernatural happenings "that spoon didn't really move across the floor"

@DNMMagazine

Jared thinks ghosts would not date haunt them

@Jace736

Jensen had a coach roach who dressed like that but shorts were hard to find in Canada

@FangasmSPN

Jared's least fave Jensen costume? The plum smuggler coach shorts. Fans disagree.

@CarryOn_SPN

Thomas is gonna be yoda for Halloween.

@CrisHazel

Jensen gets so much joy out of scaring teenagers in a haunted house for the past four years.

@Jace736: Jensen gets joy from scaring teenagers & seeing terror on face. He has a mask on for it & runs smoke machine

@Jace736

He has a bloody axe in hand & people often fall over when he jumps out #chicon

@Jace736

He has a bloody axe in hand & people often fall over when he jumps out #chicon

@Jace736

Jared asked about kissing in Gilmore & Gen is back stage. Jared laughed because first he was asked about tha

@jensenfanchile

Jared just stopped the panel so we could hear Thomas. "I thought he had an opinion!

@Jace736

Gen peaks around curtain with Thomas as Jared answers

WinchesterBros: Jensen says Jared after kissed Gen on show couldn't remember any other girl before

?@FangasmSPN

Jared wants to do a Hangover ep. Jensen a flashback where Sam and Dean sit in a diner drunk and talk. Fans: omgyes!

@Jace736

If Dean had unicorn scene: Jensen-I knew it; Jared-Dean knew it

@CarryOn_SPN: The layers the boys wear are so they can wear safety pads for stunts.

@WinFamBusiness

Why not a lighter wardrobe? You can't hide weapons with shorts and a tank top. Jared said the demon knife looks weird in fishnet.
@WinFamBusiness

Jensen doesn't have a car. When he does ..."The Impala!" fans shouted. Jensen is hoping, but that would mean the show would be over. #chicon

@wfsarah: Jensen: "we're dumb guys sometimes." On the wrestling match/"fight training" with Misha

@WinFamBusiness

Thomas is crying in the background! It's distracting Jared.

@Jace736: Thomas can be heard making baby sounds. Jared "melting my heart"

@wfsarah : "I'll be there soon, buddy!" Jared, after Thomas cooed a little more from backstage. AWWW

@ValentinaM_88

Awww #Thomas is crying in the background and papa Jay is melting! *_*

@wfsarah

Jensen was in the gym at the hotel this morning when the TV turned to the SPN marathon. He just mimed a huge grin and point he did.

@CrisHazel

Thomas keeps making noises backstage. He can hear his dad but not see him

@Jace736

Jared was in gym at home & Gilmore Girls was on & woman in gym asked if he likes show

@affairsmagazine

Jensen talking to Thomas and he referred to himself has "uncle jensen"

@Jace736

Thomas coo & Jared says hey Thomas Uncle Jensen is trying to get work done here

@Nicoliol

Baby Thomas just got told by Uncle Jensen to quiet down. So cute!

@CrisHazel

Danneel cooks dinner for Jensen. From scratch.

@Jace736

Jared says Gen made tomato soup when dating & also makes great steak & salad

@WinFamBusiness

Thomas interrupted Jensen again. "Seriously! Just like your father."

@castiellle

Fan: "I love you gen!" jared: "you hear that baby? they love you."

@LoveJeter02

Jensen will not do 50 shades of any color!!!!!

@affairsmagazine

Jared learned over the seasons to enjoy life and jensen - a hard work ethic and a good attitude goes a long way

@WinFamBusiness

Jim Beaver walked in and Jensen made it a point that he would bring him back.

@keepcalmspn: Jensen (to Thomas): "There's going to come a time when you are bigger than me. Like when you are twelve."

@J2rules

Jared just held Thomas up! Too cute

?@emydean

Thomas started crying and and Jensen starts talking to him while on stage. He told him he loves him.

Misha and Jim Panel :
http://all-spn.livejournal.com/2751047.html

Jensen M & G :

Jared M & G :

Misha M & G:

You guys can update the thread with other stuffs ...I will get it updated as and when I get more stuffs

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 29 October 2012 at 2:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainGirl-Lawsworthherms_angel-Hoor-Delena-cious-AquaMermaiden--x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChiCon 2012- J2 Misha panels and M&G" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for this.

OMG uncle Jensen and Thomas ones are SOOO cute <3
How much i love all of them Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii~*sindhu*~

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
tfs... So addicted to Supernatural!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! It makes all the search a lot more easier. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.