Hungry for you...short Arshi OS

Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi looked at her little angel sleeping peacefully in her crib beside her side of the bed and almost brimmed over with pride and contentment..

"Little Arshi",she thought with a smile.."Half Arnav, half Khushi..."

She decided to to relax on the recliner for a few minutes and think happy thoughts..

"It's surreal that this is the same room where not so long ago I had mistakenly entered with that bundle of saris!! How different Arnav ji had seemed at that time, if some one had told me then that one day I would be relaxing in  his recliner looking at our BABY, I would have tthought that person was mad!!!

Khushi's thoughts lingered on her beloved "Arnav ji " as usual..."I used to be so scared of him...well I still am sometimes when he gets in ASR mode, not that I'll ever admit to him"Khushi smiled..

"How empty his eyes had seemed then, devoid of any warmth or happiness...and their piercing gaze always seemed to penetrate my very soul, drawing it towards his"

"before we knew it, our souls were tied together by an invisible, unknown bond that was above all differences"

Khushi's thoughts never dwelt on the pain, the heartbreak that Arnav had caused her. Even during their darkest moments, she had always been able to instinctively feel the enormous love Arnav had in his heart for her and which his eyes would always betray, and which his words and sometimes actions would always fail to hide!

Arshi gave a little chuckle in her sleep, causing Khushi to snap out of her thoughts.

It was almost time for Arnav's flight, Khushi thought happily..Arnav was in Bombay for the last few days to finalize a deal..

Khushi decided to surprise him by wearing his favorite red sari. She freshened up quickly and changed spending just two minutes on make up. She was lucky to have been blessed with flawless skin, which had a becoming glow right now due to exciement.

It was late night and everyone was sleeping. She tiptoed downstairs and after setting the table, went to sit on the couch, trying to read a magazine..

Her phone rang and just hearing his voice made her heartbeats go crazy!

"Hi, I'm at the door" 

Khushi opened the door and threw her arms around his neck in a tight hug, almost knocking him over in the process.

"Whoa!! Some one was missing me!! Arnav said before embracing her delicate form in a bone crushing hug and lifting her off the floor..

Arnav nuzzled her neck smelling his favorite perfume, "Is Arshi sleeping?"

"Hmm"said Khushi.

"Lets go upstairs" Arnav said with a glance which almost made her stop breathing.

"But, you must be hungry, Arnav ji...,"

"later", said Arnav leading her by her hand. 

Arnav locked the room and kissed her lightly on her lips, "I'll only take a few minutes" he said before going to the bathroom.

Khushi went to stand by the crib adjusting Arshi's blanket which she always kicked off...

The bathroom door opened and she felt Arnav's arms around her... They stood looking at their Arshi and when she smiled in her sleep, they both felt a beautiful sense of contentment...

Arnav kissed the side of her neck, "It's been so long...he whispered caressing her belly with his right hand..Then he turned her around to feel her flawless glowing facial skin with his cheeks...

He lightly touched her lips with right thumb and asked,"Khushi, is it okay...?". 

They hadn't been together since her delivery 3 months ago..

Khushi nodded blushing, " Don't you want to eat dinner first, you must be so hungry"

Arnav was only half listening, giving her urgent kisses all over her neck and finally her lips..

"Yes, hungry for you, let me ravish you first"Arnav whispered huskily before they both slowly started moving towards the bed, leaving a trail of clothes carelessly tossed on the floor...

After the storm of their passionate love had abated, Arnav kept laying over Khushi, his head cradled in Khushi's bosom. This was one of Khushi's favorite momemts, feeling the comfort of his weight over her, with her fingers playing with Arnav's hair and drawing him closer to the warmth and comfort of her bosom..She listened to the sound of his even breathing and felt that her heart would burst with her love for him ...

She looked at the clock, it was almost 3am, almost time for Arshi's feeding...

"Arnav ji ?" Khushi said playing with his ears to wake him...

"Stop" said Arnav and tried to snuggle in deeper...

"I have to get up, its almost time for Arshi's feeding" said Khushi  dropping a kiss on his head.

Arnav sighed and lifted his head. After putting his weight on his left elbow, he cupped her face with his right hand and gave her a sleepy smile, "I'm sorry for being so rough, Khushi"

She caressed her cheek and ear  with a smile, that was the unspoken response to his apology..

Arnav kissed her nose," Let me go change first".

Arnav got off the bed and went to the bathroom picking up all the strewn clothes on the way...

Khushi went next...

When Khushi came out of the bathroom, she was glad to see Arshi still sleeping, she always tried to feed her before she started bawling with hunger..

She was about to go downstairs to prepare her bottle when she saw Arnav sitting on the side of bed, head in hands... "Hey Bhagwan, I told you to eat your dinner first, see now your blood sugar is getting low" she rushed to the bedside table and got a bottle of sugar tablets from the drawer.

She put 2 tablets in his palm and as he was eating them, she cupped his face with her two hands and said in a mock stern tone, "I'm going to bring your dinner upstairs, don't go to sleep yet!!"

When she entered the room again with daddy's dinner and daughter's milk bottle, she was indignant to see Arnav sleeping...but KKGSR never let Mr Raizada sleep without his dinner , come what may..

Soon Arnav was sitting up groggily, back nicely supported with pillows being fed his dinner by his wife's lovely hands...and he was loving it !

"You woke me up from such deep sleep, now I won't be able to go back to sleep" Arnav said with a naughty gleam in his eyes.

Before Khushi could answer, Arshi gave a small cry...

Arnav took the plate from Khushi's hands," I"ll finish the rest, you go bring Arshi"

Khushi changed her diaper and sat down on the recliner with her to begin feeding her.

"Let me hold her for a second" Arnav said and taking her from Khushi fitted her expertly in the crook of his left arm. "I missed you, Arshi",Arnav said kissing her on her forehead...

Listening to Arnav holding a conversation with their 3 month old baby, Khushi wondered if it will ever cease to amaze her how naturally good and competent, her Arnavji was with babies..!!

"There, I won't hold you any longer, Ms Raizada" Arnav said handing her back to Khushi.

Arnav lay in bed waiting patiently, admiring Khushi's face looking breathtakingly beautiful, glowing with the bliss of mother hood..

Khushi blushed feeling his intense gaze on her...

Soon Arshi dutifully fed and burped was sleeping again and was put in her crib again with her soft Blanket tucked cozily around her...

Khushi went downstairs to take the empty bottle and plate to the kitchen.

When she came back up, Arnav was sitting in the recliner waiting for her.

"Come here" he said and swiftly pulled her by her hand to have her sit in his lap. 

Khushi rested her head on his shoulder with her heart racing, while Arnav slowly nibbled at her earlobe
With one hand caressing the nape of her neck and the other tracing her curves urgently...

Arnav looked at her intently with his eyes filled with desire and want...

"I'm still hungry, baby."It had been so hard for Arnav to stay from Khushi while she was pregnant, but he had been too afraid to do anything and had treated her like a porcelain doll showering her with his concern and care bordering on paranoia... And then Khushi's doctor had asked them to refrain from physical intimacy for 3 months after Arshi was born.

Arnav carried her to the bed  and kissed her with such passion that Khushi dug her nails deep in his shoulders to stop the feeling that her soul itself was being sucked out...

With clothes out of the way, the fires of passion burned long and hard. Arnav's hunger and need for Khushi was insatiable...When it was finally quenched albiet temporarily, Khushi was covered in bruises and marks and aching all over.

Arnav held her in her arms lovingly and whispered, " You've made me crazy about you...,,,,"

Edited by IPK007 - 9 years ago
loved it
even we are hungry baby for ur osπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
please do write stuffs like this
they are good ,no not good but are excellent pieces of work😳😳😳
Thanks for appreciating my work guys...means a lot to me as I just started writing...

Do leave comments...feedback would be really appreciated😊
so he is hungry for her ...☺️ pls continue
This is a sequel to Hungry for you part 1, did you guys read/ like the part 1 too?
Nice os...
 post part 3 too...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sharaa

Nice os...
 post part 3 too...πŸ˜‰
Thanks for liking😊
hey you online na pls post part 3 too plsss
amazng writing