Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Arsh did not sing well, but have heard his ghazals and he has managed to touch my heart with his renditions. I guess Sajjid Wajid were experimenting with him by giving him film songs to sing. It's just too sad that Arsh is eliminated at this early stage, I would have loved to hear him sing more ghazals.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6suresh555

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your thoughts on today's Elimination *Oct 28*" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
jasraj's singing was quite ordinary, i felt, SM praising him so much along with the others, surprised.Of course, they know betterBig smile

Mrunmayee clear voice with a tinge of huskiness, amazing. Singing was not  as bad as it was made out to be.Confused

Last week, it was obvious, Parul and Arsh would bite the dust, they did, sad !

Arshpreet was good, want to hear something different from her.

Shehnaz and jazim, superb, down to earth,  superb singing !ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanjishunu6tulipbaby53

TUMSE

TUMSE

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I could not enjoy songs of arshpreet kaur at all. She has sung without sur at many places.

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Based on performaces of the week, I think these were the right eliminations...

The other folks whom I think are weak and should be eliminated early are Suvrima and Jasraj... Just my POV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanjimusic-a-musePurrrfect

kisanji

Groupbie

kisanji

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Jasraj is ordinary.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Arsh did not sing well, but have heard his ghazals and he has managed to touch my heart with his renditions. I guess Sajjid Wajid were experimenting with him by giving him film songs to sing. It's just too sad that Arsh is eliminated at this early stage, I would have loved to hear him sing more ghazals.

We often see that folks try to experiment with different genres trying to show versatility, neglecting their strength and get eliminated as a result. That is unfortunate.

This brings back the classic question of how much is versatility important vs niche singing. If it is not a race to become a playback singer (where its important being versatile), contestants should rather stick to their strengths and give good performances.

gaayikamusic-a-muse

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Well, I did feel like Parul and Arsh were the weaker of the rest. It was pretty obvious even from last week that they would be eliminated. It is upsetting to see Arsh go, but he did not perform well at all. He was not even on beat. 

I also agree with MAM that Murnmayee was not as bad as the judges made it seem. SW giving her a 7 was not just at all. Her voice is so clear, like playback ready. Of course, they are the esteemed judges, so they know what they are talking about. I'm not trying to argue, but it's my opinion.

shunu6music-a-muse

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I haven't heard Arsh and PArul before, missed teh auditions !
Based on yesterday, I think eliminations were quite fair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.