Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

HAHAHA, AWW You are too cute! Thanks for being so biased towards your behna πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But no seriously, so glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Ehh.. sometimes uncensored things are more fun, but we'll leave that to the PMs between us πŸ˜† I was actually wanting to write something on their suhag raat haha, since I heard the PaYa wedding, and then I was in the shower last night and I was in a melancholy mood for some reason, and then this just came to me.. I was like I gottta write it haha and wrote it really qquickly, and added the last bit for youu πŸ˜³πŸ€— I knew you'd enjoy it πŸ˜‰

Ofcourse, I would be biased towards you!πŸ˜‰That's so true, our PMs are more than enough to keep our dirty minds runningπŸ˜³πŸ˜†No but your not the only sole reason for me liking your OS so much, I really did LOVE itπŸ€—
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!
Sharna, amazing OS!
Ahh, lovely emotions expressed :') 
You should defiantly do some PaYa fan fiction, if you get the chance! 
sajanFan thumbnail
very nice. loved it πŸ‘
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was really not rubbish! 😑 πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was superb,gripping and fantastic! 😳 I loved how you portrayed Pankhuri's confused feelings and the way Adi took off all her jewellery! πŸ˜‰ Oye Hoye! Pankhu wearing Adi's clothes! πŸ˜‰ Where did you get this from? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† No on a serious note I thought it was superb! πŸ‘ β­οΈ You really are talented make sure you write more when you are free! πŸ˜ƒ Good Luck with exams! πŸ˜ƒ β­οΈ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajanFan

very nice. loved it πŸ‘

Thank you! 😳😳
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Wow!

Sharna, amazing OS!
Ahh, lovely emotions expressed :') 
You should defiantly do some PaYa fan fiction, if you get the chance! 

Aww thank you Sharna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
I dunno about FF's.. I'm not that creative haha. I'm not really a writer, but PaYa's been inspiring me to write some OS's on them 😳
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

This was really not rubbish! 😑 πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was superb,gripping and fantastic! 😳 I loved how you portrayed Pankhuri's confused feelings and the way Adi took off all her jewellery! πŸ˜‰ Oye Hoye! Pankhu wearing Adi's clothes! πŸ˜‰ Where did you get this from? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† No on a serious note I thought it was superb! πŸ‘ β­οΈ You really are talented make sure you write more when you are free! πŸ˜ƒ Good Luck with exams! πŸ˜ƒ β­οΈ

I got it from personal experience of course! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Only joking.. I got it from the besharam mind of mine πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you so much for liking it! I'm glad you thought it was so good, it means a lot coming from you, one of the best writers here! I will try to keep writing if I get more sudden inspirations πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Thank you, and good luck with your studies as awell! πŸ˜ƒ
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
All the athmas have run away! 🀣
sharna2k6 thumbnail
You're right Sonia! All lazies here too :/ lolol
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
I dont know when this forum will pick up and be really active! πŸ˜• Some OS's, SS's, FF's get 50+likes and atleast 50 comments! πŸ˜•