Fan Fictions

[SS] Aadat Se Majboor *NS*Epilogue Pg100 Nov8

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys! I had promised myself I won't start anything new till I finish all my ongoing works. This, I simply couldn't help. It's navratri time (Or was...) and my brains just took a sudden u-turn πŸ˜› Sitting at home this whole month with no internet... The things it does 🀣 Back to point... so yea, i wanted to post over the 9 days of Navratri but due to no internet, I couldn't and I didn't want this amazing idea to go to waste... So posting it late. Hope you all will still like it! 

Aadat Se Majboor

Chapter 1

It all began on a perfect night. It was Navratri festive in India and it was the first day. In the college campus of St. Louis, a group of 11 students stood in the middle as they made their grand entrance in rich, classy traditional clothes. The place was bursting with loud music apt for the celebration. It had reached the mid-point of the time. The crowd was buzzing in like a swarm. Even after all these, this group of 7 students stood out. They were treated as royalty!

There were two boys goofing around looking at the clothes of girls that surrounded them. The other two girls, one in blue and one in green, rolled their eyes and pulling their collars, pulled the boys towards them. In audible tone, they seemed to be showing their anger at the boys while the boys apologized. Another girl, their friend, in black outfit, rolled her eyes as well. Not at some boy though. She was rolling her eyes at the childlike behavior of her friends.

And so on their group went. Only two of the boys, who appeared to be the most intelligent and cute plus hot respectively stood a little away from them. One of them, the cute one, kept l0oking towards the entrance. The second guy, precisely the hot one, came up behind him to tease his best friend.

"Kisika intezaar ho raha hai?"

"Why I would I be waiting for someone, Rey?" he replied back, avoiding the tease. But Rey knew better.

"Sure; sure Swayam. Whom are you making a fool of?" Rey replied back. Both the guys gave a blank glare to each other and then burst out laughing at their own silliness to fool their best friend. Catching their breath, Rey continued, "No, seriously. Sharon's right there but you're still waiting for someone? I'm curious."

"When are you not?" Swayam asked back. Without waiting for an answer, he continued to reply to Rey's question. "Actually, I'm waiting for a friend of mine."

"Your friend, huh? All your friends are right here." He asked, confused.

"There's one friend none of you know."

"Whoa! Do I need to give you a lecture on 'don't-you-dare-cheat-on-my-best-friend?" Rey exclaimed, best friend meaning Sharon.

"Shut up Rey. You're the Casanova. Not me. She's just a friend. She's a really special one; the first one to ever understand me and believe in me for what I am."

"Does sound special' How come I don't know about her?"

Swayam let out a friendly scoff. "Knowing you, do you think I would tell you?!" Obviously, he was hinting at Rey's Casanova personality.

Rey teased, "Afraid she'll fall for me?"

Swayam let his hands around Rey's shoulder and replied back. "Oh no my friend! Afraid you'd fall for her."

Rey considered that for a second. After all, his best friend did know about tastes in girls. No wonder he had Sharon as his girlfriend! "That good huh?"

Swayam smiled before replying. "See for yourself." Rey looked at him and he nudged his head towards the entrance.

Rey looked and saw a girl walk in with oily hair and nerdy glasses. He couldn't believe his eyes. What happened to Swayam's taste?!! He exclaimed in unbelief, "Her?!!!" Swayam turned to look at him and realized he was looking in the wrong direction. He laughed out loud at his expression.

"Dude! Not her! Look behind her." Rey took a sigh of relief, glad to know his friend was still sane. He tried to look behind the nerdy girl but she kept on moving every time. He managed to steal a glance of her right profile and the jiggling long earrings, perfectly suiting her complexion; open hair flowing with the wind. He moved his head to see the other side of her face and saw the same beauty. When she came in full profile, he saw she was wearing a beautiful red and green color choli that perfectly clung to her curves.

She grinned seeing Swayam and walked up to them. "Swayam!" came the melodious voice as she hugged him dearly. As they parted, Swayam held her at a shoulders length and took one look at her. "Kriya Ghai, as beautiful as ever."

She took in the compliment and replied back, "Swayam Shekhavat, same compliments as ever." Both of them shared a small laugh. Rey ahem-ed, to acknowledge his presence as well. Both of them turned to see him. Kriya did not blink for once, obviously taking a good look at him.

"Kriya, meet Rey, my best friend. Rey, Kriya." Swayam did the introductions. Both of them shook their hands as they said, "Hello" "Hi" As Rey was bound to his habits, he took her hand closer to his lips and gave her a soft peck on the back of her palm. She could feel a small blush creep up on her face but she quickly did her best to push it away.

Swayam could obviously see the effect on Rey. He whispered in his ear, "Told you you'd be swept away."

Rey didn't reply back, not having a counter-argument. Because, that was the truth. He did feel a genuine feeling for her in his heart. A feeling he never got when he would look at all the other ex-girlfriends' of his.

"Charming." Kriya said out loud. She thought she was saying it in her head. But, she wasn't. She got a look from both Swayam and Rey and she quickly said, "What? I can't be honest?" to cover up the slip of words. "Besides, Swayam, if you don't leave now, the person over there, who I'm guessing is your girlfriend, might just kill me dead. After she murders you."

Swayam look back and sure enough, all three of them saw the red fuming face of Sharon. "I better go." He quickly said. As he turned, they saw Sharon walk away, mad. Before he followed, he whispered to Rey, "Behave." And left. Rey and Kriya stood there to the side, laughing, neither of them realizing that they still held the other's hands. Suddenly, the realization dawned upon both of them at the same time. And with that, Rey knew the night would be a one to remember.

Short? I know πŸ˜› It's an SS and I'm going to be posting a chapter each day πŸ˜‰ So yea... some might seem short, some might be normal length... please ignore the length and gimme your views and likes on it πŸ˜ƒ 

Chapter each day meaning next chapter tomorrow ;) Me going to finish my homework. Bye! Leave your comments. 

Love, Khushi. 

Ps: Index below and any new readers? Feel free to add --silvermist-- as your buddy to receive pmz on updates. 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I n d e x .

Chapter 1 Page 1
Chapter 2 Page 13
Chapter 3 Page 25
Chapter 4 Page 35
Chapter 5 Page 55
Chapter 6 Page 59
Chapter 7 Page 65
Chapter 8 Page 83
Epilogue (Chapter 9) Page 100
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres

Me 3rd n this also πŸ˜ƒ

Nice start 😊

Loved it πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for d next part 😳 Edited by aishu3003 - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Khushi I loved it..
I must say i'm overwelmed ..
ha ha Rey phisal gaya..
What more should I say...
Sharon fuming seeing Kria..Gosh  Swayam ko bacha lo...

thanks for update..
daily dose kqa dhamaka..me waiting eagerly...

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OS and FFs - the Queen of tricks and twists comes with an SS. Nice. I must say a good start and loving the concept - something diff. as always. 

Congratulations and waiting on rest of the updates (:
Edited by Kasurbest - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome khushi loved it
i enjoyed it
n at the end i thought hope its not an os then i realized its ss 
thank u 4 making it ss
update soon
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start
waiting for next part
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great concept and idea!! Looking forward to further updatesπŸ˜ƒ
Thanx for the pm😊
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woww. . . .
Awsome start. . .
Ha ha ha rey bechara kriya ko dekhte hi fisal gaya. . .
Ha ha ha. . . .
And swayum,
voh toh gaya. . . .
Nxt part jaldi update krna m vry much egar to read it. . . .
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome start...
Lykd it...
Thankx 4 d pm...
Waiting 4 d update...