yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please remind me whats the point of this show.

CV's have lost the plot a long time ago and now its like the garbage that Savita and Kokila are fighting over.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The point of the show is to entertain and it does, atleast a few of us.. I guess you are at a point where a break from the show will do good.😊 So take a break.
yessehm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

The point of the show is to entertain and it does, atleast a few of us.. I guess you are at a point where a break from the show will do good.😊 So take a break.

Really?? you are entertained by SNS. Like you said, one of the remaining FEW

Please respect the opinion of others on the forum and don't try to force yours on others. I don't need your advise on what to watch and what to take a break from
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yessehm

Really?? you are entertained by SNS. Like you said, one of the remaining FEW

Please respect the opinion of others on the forum and don't try to force yours on others. I don't need your advise on what to watch and what to take a break from

Great😊
I am not forcing anybody to do anything. Just giving my opinion. You are free to leave it. It does not matter. As you have put forth your opinion, I did. That was it.
As for the FEW.. I will comment on it. The TRPs speak for themselves.😊
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think they are trying to do a track to keep your community clean ...which is a good message ...  and how sickness spreads coz of garabage ...  I have notice that SNS does alot of messages like this in tracks. 
yessehm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I think they are trying to do a track to keep your community clean ...which is a good message ...  and how sickness spreads coz of garabage ...  I have notice that SNS does alot of messages like this in tracks. 

Yes I totally get the social message idea and have also noticed it of late in many tracks.

But my point in the original post was - what has that got to do with "Saath Nibhana Saathiya'

Whose 'Saath' is who 'Nibhaoing'. Where is the romance, the tension, the passion, the drama that we so loved in the past. I miss that.

Good Luck.
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
It does entertain ME and i do watch it everyday though i get irritated at times  and its solely MY opinion..im not forcing on anyone
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

SNS never ever went by the  title of saath nibhana saathiya over the last 2.5years..so why expect now ?? since a long time everyone has given up on Saath Nibhana Saathiya as a show with husband wife being and standing by each other...

the viewers who are "watching "SNS., no longer care,about the title ..and if Ahem is behaving as Saathiya or not.. if RaJi has that saathiya connection or not...

glad that the show is well above  dhokla, thepla,paneer,pancake and olive oil..it is now on a larger perspective .,.well entertaining for no Rashi hurting gopi physically and emotionally ,..

it has renovated itself...showing and touching every other social aspect and cleanliness and garbage disposal track is very important right now  as Dengue is prevalent in India and is causing fatalities

The PH and SP are doing their share of contribution ..combining entertainment and social message..Is that WRONG??  atleast they are no longer showing the emotional atyachaar on a naive girl...

they are showing the positiveness in each track..and is that something wrong???

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

SNS never ever went by the  title of saath nibhana saathiya over the last 2.5years..so why expect now ?? since a long time everyone has given up on Saath Nibhana Saathiya as a show with husband wife being and standing by each other...

the viewers who are "watching "SNS., no longer care,about the title ..and if Ahem is behaving as Saathiya or not.. if RaJi has that saathiya connection or not...

glad that the show is well above  dhokla, thepla,paneer,pancake and olive oil..it is now on a larger perspective .,.well entertaining for no Rashi hurting gopi physically and emotionally ,..

it has renovated itself...showing and touching every other social aspect and cleanliness and garbage disposal track is very important right now  as Dengue is prevalent in India and is causing fatalities

The PH and SP are doing their share of contribution ..combining entertainment and social message..Is that WRONG??  atleast they are no longer showing the emotional atyachaar on a naive girl...

they are showing the positiveness in each track..and is that something wrong???

superb ans!! saathiya will always remain fav!