Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

AAKDDFANCLUB

Goldie

AAKDDFANCLUB

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

There is a new show called "QUBOOL HAI" on the block and beware, you won't even realize it when you start falling in love with the beautiful bonds that the two brothers share with one another...further intresting gonna be step-brothers. This show is gonna be GOLD.

And then there wll be Asad and Zoya..

From the promo first cut and the interviews it so looks that two proud and egoistic people arE sure to fall in love somewhere somehow without even realising it and let alone admit it to themselves and to each other.

Introduction of the induviduals and first meeting of each other in the show is gonna set a perfect stage for each relationship in the upcoming episodes in the show.

The reason for me to watch the show ofcourse the UNDENIABLE ROCKSTAR ENTERTAINER - KARAN SINGH GROVER with Nissar and GUL , I am sure the moment you start watching you are sure to eagerly want them to be in your real lives.

Can't wait for the story of this show to unfold. Bring it, baby.

October 29th -9.30 PM

Edited by AsYa-KaBhiAT - 01 November 2012 at 11:00am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaojhaasayaPROTIM21anaad-Deepali-ShrutiRainaammyanshucutiepreetWooHooHaha21Aya..MrsNatePeters..ishqbulava.gal.angel-Shormi-ShiningStar18jakther7zara-KSG-maliksimran45LadyDabanggJyo_Ksglonelyshadowcrazy4KASH_ARVKlovesFKpinky_blueskiesilovepyaarChaiBiskootprava55663.Nabi.-Priyam-MohabbateinnKulfiBaiGroverAddict.SalmanDeewani.shanakyasharanBrashCandy-Jwalamukhi-Sue101Asad-Kii-Arzoo-.SapnokiRani-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||AsYa-KaBhi AT|| BADA DHAMAKA HONE VALA HAI ||" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AAKDDFANCLUB

Goldie

AAKDDFANCLUB

Sue101
zara-KSG-malik
simran45
dhruviarmaan

• Do talk about Only and Only KSG/Asad and Surbhi/Zoya
  • Bashing of any Character or Actor is not allowed.
  • Bashing of any Forum member is not allowed of course.
  • Give your opinions but learn to Respect others too.
  • Enjoy the show and AsYa

Muski-sjm-SK
prekaran
youth_showsfan
 k_anjali12
FarzuIrani
K.Sean
pinky0902
Asra_KSG
rainashruti
vaishiksg

To get ur name in to the list just click LIKE below.

Edited by AsYa-KaBhiAT - 29 October 2012 at 9:04am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

asayaprekaran-jadoo-Roses_ZaYa-Anji--Deepali-MistiofMistzAmnaIshShrutiRainazainab03.MrsNatePeters.WooHooHaha21cutiepreetsehar mehrotraShiningStar18jakther7raspberrytorte-Shormi-.ishqbulava.DiVirgorisingsea101-Priyam-.EdwardCullen.ChaiBiskootGroverAddictLadyDabanggJyo_Ksglonelyshadowprava55663zara-KSG-maliksimran45cant.be.assed.mithilalovesksgpinky_blueskiesilovepyaarksg.Khushi.VKlovesFKeshaaax3.crazy4KASH_ARAsad-Kii-ArzooBirdiee-Jwalamukhi-Sue101SilentSilvershanakyasharanBrashCandyOmnipotenceZaxo-.SapnokiRani-.

AAKDDFANCLUB

Goldie

AAKDDFANCLUB

FIRST EPISODE LINKS

KSG PART  INTRO

KSG INTRO SONG

Edited by AsYa-KaBhiAT - 31 October 2012 at 11:07am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21Jasleen_asya-Deepali-sakshiksgcutiepreetsehar mehrotraShiningStar18DiVirgo-Shormi-jakther7Jyo_Ksgprava55663GroverAddictraneebsimran45zara-KSG-malikpinky_blueskiescrazy4KASH_ARAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Jwalamukhi-.DarkParadise..SilentSilverBrashCandyshanakyasharan

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm so excited! EEK, only a few more hours to go for those living in India. I on the other hand, have to watch the first episode tomorrow, as I live in NZ. 

Great gifs and pics, by the way Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gal.angelzara-KSG-malikSue101

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiRainagal.angelyouth_showsfanSue101

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
WOW nice thread im super excited i can't wait finally intejaar khatam hua. i wanted to dance but i can't becoz of my illnessCry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
iam sure yeh sue na banaya hai
or zara ne help kiya hoga
AT s really beautiful guys
btw Shocked akkdd a/c ka naam change kr diyaLOL
plz add my name Embarrassed

Edited by youth_showsfan - 29 October 2012 at 3:11am

Sue101

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sue101

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.