Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Qubool Hai: Catching all the action behind the scenes

BUSHRA S KHAN & SIMI KURIAKOSE, TNN | Oct 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Qubool Hai: Catching all the action behind the scenes
Ayaan with his family

Fun in Bhopal

Lots happened when the cast was shooting in Bhopal recently. Karan's car met with an accident while doing a stunt. Fortunately, he escaped unhurt. Apart from that, there were some fun moments too. Karan and Rishab were stalked by the same woman in Bhopal. She came there with her husband and wanted the director to add a small scene between Karan and her in the show. She later sat behind Rishab on a bike and clicked pictures.
After Rishabh's promo came on air, people in Bhopal started recognising him as the 'commitment-wala' guy... College-going girls went gaga clicking pics with him.

Trying some stunts

Rishab loves action and that was more than evident when we visited the set of the show. We caught him doing his little stunt on a bicycle. Of course, it was for the show, but the young man seemed to love what he was doing.

Waqar's new record!

Waqar Shaikh, the man who played Heena's husband in the serial Heena, is now back with another Muslim social soap. "The cast, a nice blend of both senior and young actors, is just about to get to know each other but the camaraderie is positive. The problem I had was maintaining a stubble, it gets very irritating when you have to trim it every four days. It's a brilliant role, and in my last show where I was left with having three wives, this show sees me begin with two. A funny incident that happened on the first day was the director introducing me anyone on the set, and the introductory sentence would be either 'He plays your son on the show,' or 'She plays your daughter.'

Finally I was so fed up, I had to tell them 'You've got to stop now or else I'll be part of some record book for marrying the most number of women or having maximum kids on a show."

Vidya's tu-tu main-main

Yesteryears' film actress Vidya Sinha will be seen in the show. "I play dadi and I am the head of the family. She's a strong woman. However, she's not dominating. She's loving and understanding and gets along with her daughters-in-law. There's this one daughter-in-law with whom she keeps having a tu-tu main-main of sorts. But it's sweet, their bickering," Vidya told us.

Inspired by real life

One of the incidents in the show has been inspired by Surbhi's life. Once she convinced her cousin sister to accompany her to watch a cricket match, about which they lied to her family. However, they got caught later. In the serial too, Zoya takes Asad's sister Najma for a cricket match without telling the family.
Incidentally, Surbhi is a complete cricket buff just like her character. She often has long discussions and chats about sports (especially cricket) with her male co-stars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu can u pm me the Link of all the articles cam today pleasee :)
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LMFAOO vaqarss comment was sooo funnyyy :|
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs:)
shukr hai ksg ws unhurt.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing :-) hope all good with KSG rocks:-) rofl who staked KSG lol:-)
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
glad the accident was nothing serious
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for the sharing. Thank god nothing happened to ksg. <3