Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I just saw The SP Dandiya dhoom machi dhoom Star Star Wht a fun show!! I really enjoy it... Big smile

Each n everyone looking stunning n everyone did awesome job to make show excellent Clap

I really liked Raji performance both doing dancing so enjoyingly n brilliantly Embarrassed

OMG!! Im looking someone performancec like Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Naaz were mindblowing today Clap my eyes was glued on him Day Dreaming
I loved loved his Rain dandiya Embarrassed He looks so sizzling n hot Blushing Blushing or he doing dancing so so brilliantly just loved him Embarrassed
and the patka dandiya were also awesome.. He so enjoying he dance moves Embarrassed awwh!! Star
the last one with Falguni Pahtak n along with raji n other couple... Sorry i didnt see anyone eles in front of Naaz Ouch my eyes was busy staring at Naaz Day Dreaming Blushing uff he faicial expression was shows that how much he is enjoying n having fun Embarrassed and during the whole show whenever camera moves on his face Naaz was just smiles Blushing Embarrassed n enjoying the each n every bit of the event..Big smile I loved the whole event just outstanding Clap Clap

Star Star NAAZ ROCKZ!! Star Star

Edited by -GiNa- - 28 October 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttysuman77munnihyderabadShaunSAswasthiMADHU.BARUNpikiiichuuJustlikethat1ANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The outstanding show!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Looks like it was an amazingly fin show.. Still watchingTongue Thanks for the update SherryBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Looks like it was an amazingly fin show.. Still watchingTongue Thanks for the update SherryBig smile

you're always wel come Harini Big smile
indeed it was an awesome show... Oh u still watching show the damm good show.. Harini.Thumbs Up

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Looks like it was an amazingly fin show.. Still watchingTongue Thanks for the update SherryBig smile

you're always wel come Harini Big smile
indeed it was an awesome show... Oh u still watching show the damm good show.. Harini.Thumbs Up

I agree Sherry.. Just finished the first dance performance.. It was superbly done. Loved the ending when Ahem stopped Gopi and the final poseEmbarrassed They danced really wellStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4NazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i was waiting for ur post... so madam jus saw Naz... i knew it...
 he was outstanding today... Deva rockz... rain dandiya was awesome... he dancd really well... i luvd our angry Ahemji... its was so refrshng to watch him get angry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

he was outstanding today... Deva rockz... rain dandiya was awesome... he dancd really well... i luvd our angry Ahemji... its was so refrshng to watch him get angry...

indeed Naz dacing so so well Embarrassed LeKi did u like my post?? Ermm

o yes i loved to see our Ahemji in angry.. He looks so so good in angry mod Embarrassed ur are right it was so refreshing to watch him get angry.. Day Dreaming

Justlikethat1pikiiichuu

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Leki

indeed Naz dacing so so well Embarrassed LeKi did u like my post?? Ermm

o yes i loved to see our Ahemji in angry.. He looks so so good in angry mod Embarrassed ur are right it was so refreshing to watch him get angry.. Day Dreaming

Maybe we should have a sequence of Ahem getting angry at Urmi.. It will be refreshing to see Urmi trembleLOL
Urmi is now used to Koki's taunts.. She fears Ahem stillWink

NazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Sherry my like button s on strike nd it has a mind of its own wat to do... i hv no say  Unhappy...

i watchd the whole evnt 2 times... just for Devna particularly for Naz Embarrassed

the whole evnt was awesome... it was a SNS evnt...

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top