Sur Kshetra

nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by s123vi

today's maa episode looked vry dramatic smtyms!Big smile
OMG! so much emotional atyachaaar!! Cry
whn kapil was cryin ..i was lyk...ok! now stop it! i cnt bear these emotional stories n tears aftr 1 pt. that mulazim's story crossd all d limit! it may b true bt still...Thumbs Down
btw...all contestants sang nice n diljaan got d trophy this tym!Party
i could not control laughin aftr hearin imraan's chhoti si luv story in precap of nxt episode. so funny!!ROFL

There was a lot crying, i really don't like to see people crying, always get a litle uncomfortable by that.
And I was totally embrassed by Mulazim's story, i don't understand how people can be so superstitious. I know mothers place is ranked high in every culture/religion all over the world but seriously, i zapped away in the middle of his story.Ouch

And i agree Imraan's love story was very funnyLOLnice to have such a light moment after such heavy episode.

whattt  Mulazim !!!!  

i was COMPLETELY Grossed out !!!!

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK Dead Dead Dead
He is talking about Drinking jannat -  Please More like well  dirt , bacteria , germs, e-coli and mircoorganisms  ! lord  that is just  pure disgusting . 

Some stories need to be kept a secret and this was one of them .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 (Page 5)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ambo_123

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by khaalid-1994

I love you India and hate opposite team.

well your bound to say that coz we all know india is going to win...its all fixed...how about before you express your hate for the oppsing team...y not telling india to have a real and honest competition wiv pakistand...then will se where the shitty indian contestants stand!!!!

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on socialoccasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good in reality they suck at everything..

xcuse me r pakistani singera make up half of ur singing industry...rahat..atif..nazia hassan...ali zafar...nusrat fateh ali khan...so before u even go onto say that its ur indians that do all the wrk your wrong...u just take rahat out of ur industry n leta see where u get such hit songs from

n this assumption of yours of pakidtanis taking money frpm the west...well love just to break your bubble ur gov aint perfect itha coz most of them arr soo racist...a dnt evn wana go there...

half of industry...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Little overconfident or just weak in math. All of these singers u mention has combined contribution of less than 80 songs from 1997 - 2012.

Now according to your math there were 160 songs released in 15 years which is 11 songs per year in total from bollywoodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  seriously u must be living in a cave to believe 11 songs a year with 5 - 6 songs by pak singers.  These number might be true for pak film industry as it is almost dead.

Truth is about 1000 movies are released annually in India, about twice the output of Hollywood. So we are looking at 1000 songs a year...possibly 15 x 1000 = 15000 songs in total. Most movies have more than one song so 15000 is being stingy. So what is 80 songs out 15000 plus songs.

Rest I am going leave to u to get rough idea how imp above singers are. If they dont sing for bollywood, no one is going to miss them. May be you will.

There is a reason why paki singer go out of their way to bollywood. It is fame and fortune that is limited by being only in pakistan.

Edited by preetie - 28 October 2012 at 5:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallvi19patelcharukhaalid-1994s123videsicrowd

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia1love

whn kapil was cryin ..i was lyk...ok! now stop it! i cnt bear these emotional stories n tears aftr 1 pt. that mulazim's story crossd all d limit! it may b true bt still...Thumbs Down
i could not control laughin aftr hearin imraan's chhoti si luv story in precap of nxt episode. so funny!!ROFL

There was a lot crying, i really don't like to see people crying, always get a litle uncomfortable by that.
And I was totally embrassed by Mulazim's story, i don't understand how people can be so superstitious. I know mothers place is ranked high in every culture/religion all over the world but seriously, i zapped away in the middle of his story.Ouch

And i agree Imraan's love story was very funnyLOLnice to have such a light moment after such heavy episode.

whattt  Mulazim !!!!  

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK Dead Dead Dead
He is talking about Drinking jannat -  Please More like well  dirt , bacteria , germs, e-coli and mircoorganisms  ! lord  that is just  pure disgusting . 

I didn't wanted to comment of feet water drinking story by Mulazim. I love my mom and I can do alot of other things that she would appreciate other than feet water drinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharukhaalid-1994

ambo_123

ambo_123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

LOL

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by khaalid-1994

I love you India and hate opposite team.

well your bound to say that coz we all know india is going to win...its all fixed...how about before you express your hate for the oppsing team...y not telling india to have a real and honest competition wiv pakistand...then will se where the shitty indian contestants stand!!!!

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on socialoccasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good in reality they suck at everything..

xcuse me r pakistani singera make up half of ur singing industry...rahat..atif..nazia hassan...ali zafar...nusrat fateh ali khan...so before u even go onto say that its ur indians that do all the wrk your wrong...u just take rahat out of ur industry n leta see where u get such hit songs from

n this assumption of yours of pakidtanis taking money frpm the west...well love just to break your bubble ur gov aint perfect itha coz most of them arr soo racist...a dnt evn wana go there...

half of industry...LOLLittle overconfident or just weak in math. All of these singers u mention has combined contribution of less than 80 songs from 1997 - 2012.
Now according to your math there were 160 songsreleased in 15 years which is 11 songs in total from bollywoodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed seriously u must living in a cave to believe 11 songs a year with 5 - 6 songs by pak singers. These number might be true for pak film industry as it almost dead.
Truth is about 1000 movies are released annually in India, about twice the output of Hollywood. So we are looking at 1000 songs a year.
Rest I am going leave to u to get rough idea how imp above singers are. If theydont sing for bollywood, no one is going to miss them. May be you will.
There is a reason why paki singer go out of their way to bollywood. It is fame and fortune that is limited by being only in pakistan.

i fink u have made ur point of u know how to count...anyway if u say there not going to b missd il take ur wrd for it...am not a fighter but when someone says things like i hate pakistan and all pakistanis take money from the west...it hurts..because if one pakistani is doing something bad...undoubtly the whole of pakistam gets the blame...and us pakistanis cant say or do anything to change that way of how others think...so lets just leave it at that...

peace out!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Both nabeel and imran deserved a 50..they were fabulous..i felt it was unfair of them to get less than 50..they were amazing both of them..and i love both their voices

pallvi19

pallvi19

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Both nabeel and imran deserved a 50..they were fabulous..i felt it was unfair of them to get less than 50..they were amazing both of them..and i love both their voices

I disagree but I respect your opinions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusmananaadPriya_990

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia1love

</div>
<div>There was a lot crying, i really don't like to see people crying, always geta litle uncomfortable by that.

</div>
<div>And i agree Imraan's love story was very funnyLOLnice to have such a light moment after such heavy episode.

whattt Mulazim !!!!

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCKDeadDeadDead
He is talking about Drinking jannat - Please More like well dirt , bacteria , germs, e-coli and mircoorganisms ! lord that is just pure disgusting .

ROFL ROFL that's my nurse
I could kiss my mom foot but my god I would be soo sick from that water

Edited by cocojatti92 - 29 October 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallvi19

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallvi19

Originally posted by kashishdabest

I disagree but I respect your opinions.

And i respect yours dear :) i wish more people on this forum would respect others opinions..it would be a happier place tobe..you dont have to agree but taking a mature approach is what we are lacking..thanks a lot i appreciate your comment Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallvi19braveusman

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.