Sur Kshetra

nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

khaalid-1994

Groupbie

khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

pakistani team sang  very well today and i am little sad with jury  today ...nabeel song was out standing and imran ali aslo  was very good today ..but anyways jury should be respected ..indian team was also good today 6and i loved atif aslam song  very touchy and  i dont know i love his personality ...i loved him when he said"to see parents with love is also  a prayer"

love u atifff and pakitani team...

I disagree with you absolutely about atif and his team.
Only indian team was, is, will be  the best team for ever.

Edited by khaalid-1994 - 28 October 2012 at 3:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khaalid-1994

Groupbie

khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I love you India and hate opposite team.

ambo_123

ambo_123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khaalid-1994

well your bound to say that coz we all know india is going to win...its all fixed...how about before you express your hate for the oppsing team...y not telling india to have a real and honest competition wiv pakistand...then will se where the shitty indian contestants stand!!!!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambo_123

well your bound to say that coz we all know india is going to win...its all fixed...how about before you express your hate for the oppsing team...y not telling india to have a real and honest competition wiv pakistand...then will se where the shitty indian contestants stand!!!!

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority  Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on social occasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good  in reality they suck at everything..

Edited by April2007 - 28 October 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharupreetiedesicrowd

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Why did the Pakistani team decided to participate..why don't you and Pakistani stay in Pakistan..nobody in India will care if they never ever come..

Why do you think some Pakistani singers came to participate in Saregamapa 2012..nobody invited them, they came on their own..and big hearted Indians gave them a chance...they stood in the line with other Indians to audition..

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority  Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on social occasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good  in reality they suck at everything..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharupreetie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Seriously you smoked something bit too muchEmbarrassed 

Yep it is very much fixed including last weeks wins by pakis. Were you crying foul last two weeks. I guess not. It was fine then. No need to be sore loser and you wont lose few inches of your height by acknowledging team India good performance just because pakis did sucky job. It is going to bit tough for pakis as weakest link of the team Inderani is no longer there. Indian team has very strong singers so get use to it.

It amazes me that Drama Rani Atif is trying to break confidence of the Indian Singers and for some reason it is falling to deaf years. He talks down to them and Jury slaps him back by giving 50 marks. What is going to take for Drama Rani to realize his self respect...doesnt seem like he has any. He is making Himesh look like an angelLOL

Edited by preetie - 28 October 2012 at 4:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s123videsicrowd

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

todays maa episode 

too late to post details but nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 and suresh wadkar 

giving strange reason of withholding his marks...for me totally not palatable

totally.

loved buddhas performance. the song suits his voice.

noticed imraan looks fed up and disgusted. he keeps getting less than 50

for good performances nowadays.Confused

You know I am  huge Nabeel Fan , so i always want him to  get  50  

and What  Suresh Ji said Was True , he was a bit sharp . 

let me put it this way . You know the piano , the  white keys are the  a,b,c,d,e,f,g, and .. and the  Black keys are 1/2 note above that makes them Sharp - a# B# ,C# D# etc etc   .So instead of singing according to the notes of the song he was  1/2 note above the pitch making him  sharp . 

I hope i made sense . and didn't confuse you . 

But  i liked nabeels performance , I just felt weird today with the all the crying..  idk ..  not my  fav episode . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vi

ambo_123

ambo_123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on socialoccasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good in reality they suck at everything..

xcuse me r pakistani singera make up half of ur singing industry...rahat..atif..nazia hassan...ali zafar...nusrat fateh ali khan...so before u even go onto say that its ur indians that do all the wrk your wrong...u just take rahat out of ur industry n leta see where u get such hit songs from

n this assumption of yours of pakidtanis taking money frpm the west...well love just to break your bubble ur gov aint perfect itha coz most of them arr soo racist...a dnt evn wana go there...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.